Casual Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• VikingAvengers New Players, Fun, Active, Helpful. US East

New guild looking for active social people. Come get in on the ground floor of a amazing adventure.

We are English speaking only.

US East 8-9PM raid times. international players are welcome, if you wish to raid close to these times.

WE will NEVER merge into another guild, but we can accept a guild merging into us. this will cement the game experience you will become accustomed to by playing with us.

WE will NEVER join a family or coalition of guilds. Our Only guild is this one! WE want to grow and play together as a group and family. Looking after other guilds, following everyones gp, ect isnt our thing. We are strictly here to play and enjoy the game as a game. If you think you can win, you don't belong here. It is a game and we will treat it as such. Life comes first! We will treat you as a person not a object or a number to get rewards. The rewards come from working together as a team.

We need a few officers to help get the guild running smoothly! The guild will be coordinated when it comes to running raids "8pmish EST" as well as TB and TW. PLEASE contact me here on these forums if you are interested in becoming a officer. I will not just make anyone a officer here. I want only people who can communicate, listen, and have the need to help others in such a position.

We have a Discord channel set aside for when needed. Discord is free and easy to download, This will not be required, but it can be handy.

The guild will be a relaxed atmosphere guild, but 5 days inactive, failure to donate gear, or to help in TB, TW, will have you removed. Relaxed atmosphere does not mean, no participation!

There will be no guild ticket minimum. Do your best is all we ask.

Free to play players, and pay to win players are both welcome.

We will start with t3-t4 rancor, depending on the highest lvl char from each individual in the guild. Once we move forward in rancor raids, we will not be rolling back. The guild will continue to move forwards!

*****Our goals
    *make new friends
    *Help get people geared
    *educate people on play to maximize their rewards and play experience to their individual needs.
    *complete highest rancor at all times
    *get sith raids started
    *get tank started
    *clear organization for players to know what and how to do raids, tw tb.
    *recruiting to 25 and beyond to take part in TB and TW.
    *to keep the guild moving forwards

Please contact me here on these forums if you have questions.
    My in game name is DarkVikingPrincess .....ally invite # is 649-91-995
  • Hi
    We are from Turkey
    Ally code: 432-691-315
    Guild name: Dost
    Character name: Komutan Logar
    Finally... Efendim, bir cisim yaklaşıyor
  • Nabucco
    537 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    UK based guild Echo Base Squadron is still looking for more players :-)
    31 players, 73M GP, regular raids start at 21.00 UTC

Add me as your ally and I will invite you to our guild.
    My ally code is 693-852-446

Happy Holidays to everybody !
    Post edited by Nabucco on
  • Liggy4
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    BOOM is looking for active players

125 mil GP with 9 spaces available.

We are a casual guild guild on the cusp of HSTR and looking for members to fill out the last few spots.

We are mainly a British guild with some American timezone players, our guild payouts are at 6:30 GMT

We currently achieve HPit, HAAT and STR 6, however we are currently working our way through HSTR.

We currently compete for 3 zetas during TW and achieve around 37-40* during TB.

Minimum GP is 2.2mil but we do not look for any character requirements.

We have a discord server as our main point of communication and an active chat. If you would like to join message here.

If you are looking to join either message myself on the forum or in game. My ally code is 966-425-831.
    Post edited by Liggy4 on
  • Moms_Spuhgetty
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    DoubleSuns N Sippin BlueMilk is looking for two new members to max out our roster.

We would like to add some level 85's with a couple g12s and zetas, however we do happily accept all levels so don't be shy either way. This is a great guild for growth for players of any skill level or degree of seriousness.

Ideal candidate would provide 500-600 raid tix/day, participate in all raids, tw, and tb.

Discord is encouraged but not required as we are a casual guild.

69.9 mil gp

HPIT 2-3 times per week

HAAT twice per week

Tier 5 sith raid twice per week and gaining speed

Activities reset at 12 AM Eastern Standard Time

my ally code is 391-245-131, please reply here or inbox me if interested!

-Ryu Kishin - Officer
    Post edited by Moms_Spuhgetty on
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Starstrike is a casual guild that is 100% full of active members. Requirements are below, all that we ask is that even though we are casual is that you sign on daily (with-in reason) and remain active in the game.

Looking for no chat requirements, don't need discord, however, it is an option. Just play when you want and participate daily whenever, StarStrike1234 may be for you. We are a fun group, willing to help each other out as needed. Working together for the good of those around us. Feel free to come and check us out...

2 new spots just opened up, join today.

Min Player Level: 65 (Preferred level 85)

Guild GP: 51 Million, most players at level 85.

Contact: Shoot me a message here or just search for our guild in game and feel free to join.

Communication: We use the in-game chat no other requirements. However, we do offer a discord server as well for those that like that option, link will be provided when you join.

Raids: Heroic Pit every few days, 24 join period/alternating top contenders to spread out rewards. Usually finish within an hour after launch. Heroic Tank Take Down 24 join period finishes within a few hours after launch. The Sith Triumvirate level V & VI.

Time: Heroic Pit Raid fluctuate on start time, that way we can cover the majority of the guild, some start in the evening US time zones, some start in the AM US time zones. (Usually announced several hours prior, plus the 24 join period so anyone who qualifies can get rewards.) Heroic Tank starts as soon as we acquire enough tickets. Sith raid starts when we finish the previous sith raid.

Territory Battles: We hold our own. (Typically we split, won last 8 Territory Wars.)

Participation and Policies: 18 day inactivity is booted, prefer activity on most days to get to 600 points to help the guild expand.

Guild Name: StarStrike1234

No Merger Requests please, much appreciated.
    Post edited by Seilore on
  • CeeBeeZee
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Praxeum

A 60 MIL GP GUILD
    Casual to active players needed, we run Heroic Tank and Rancor
    Currently we run Sith raid tier 5, we need you to help us make the jump to tier 6!
    95% wins in territory war

i5b055nh3rdh.jpeg

Post edited by CeeBeeZee on
  • VikingAvengers

New guild looking for active social people. Come get in on the ground floor of a amazing adventure.

We are English speaking only.

US East 8-9PM raid times. international players are welcome, if you wish to raid close to these times.

WE will NEVER merge into another guild, but we can accept a guild merging into us. this will cement the game experience you will become accustomed to by playing with us.

WE will NEVER join a family or coalition of guilds. Our Only guild is this one! WE want to grow and play together as a group and family. Looking after other guilds, following everyones gp, ect isnt our thing. We are strictly here to play and enjoy the game as a game. If you think you can win, you don't belong here. It is a game and we will treat it as such. Life comes first! We will treat you as a person not a object or a number to get rewards. The rewards come from working together as a team.

We need a few officers to help get the guild running smoothly! The guild will be coordinated when it comes to running raids "8pmish EST" as well as TB and TW. PLEASE contact me here on these forums if you are interested in becoming a officer. I will not just make anyone a officer here. I want only people who can communicate, listen, and have the need to help others in such a position.

We have a Discord channel set aside for when needed. Discord is free and easy to download, This will not be required, but it can be handy.

The guild will be a relaxed atmosphere guild, but 5 days inactive, failure to donate gear, or to help in TB, TW, will have you removed. Relaxed atmosphere does not mean, no participation!

There will be no guild ticket minimum. Do your best is all we ask.

Free to play players, and pay to win players are both welcome.

We will start with t3-t4 rancor, depending on the highest lvl char from each individual in the guild. Once we move forward in rancor raids, we will not be rolling back. The guild will continue to move forwards!

*****Our goals
    *make new friends
    *Help get people geared
    *educate people on play to maximize their rewards and play experience to their individual needs.
    *complete highest rancor at all times
    *get sith raids started
    *get tank started
    *clear organization for players to know what and how to do raids, tw tb.
    *recruiting to 25 and beyond to take part in TB and TW.
    *to keep the guild moving forwards

Please contact me here on these forums if you have questions.

My in game name is DarkVikingPrincess .....ally invite # is 649-91-995
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/187/ewokin-on-sunshine/

LOOKING FOR TRAYA SHARDS??

Are you an active player? Looking to join a great Family to play SWGOH?

We have 3 OPEN SPOTS

3fk2lpv260mk.gif

• Imperial Snipe Force is looking for new members and smaller guilds to merge into us. We are an active guild, running heroic raids. We ask that you complete daily tasks to help get those raid tickets. We support each and have planets of long time players and advice to share.

You can message me here or my ally code is 383-913-895
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 63 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 3
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few minutes, twice a week); Heroic AAT (done in few hours, 1 or 2 times a week), Sith Tier 5 (done in 3 days).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we have also USA and Europe members, we are open for more new members from other countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 80 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage HRancor and HAAT.
    ◦ Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Mutiners without fears

1 space

108mil gp

Looking for player with 2mil+ but we’re flexible on this

H raids 7.30pm uk time

T6 sith opens as soon as we have tickets (looking to move to Hsith soon)

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • AlphaWhiskey
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The Fallen Kingdom is now part of the Shades of the Fallen alliance!

Go here for more information.
    http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197481/are-you-ready-for-darth-revan
    Post edited by AlphaWhiskey on
  • The Boog Awakens

HPIT/HAAT/ STR will possibly be Heroic

*We separated from our guild due to politics and we are now rebuilding. What we can promise is knowledge, accountability and a good group of players to play with.

*We had HSTR on farm with our last guild but unfortunately split. The heavy hitters have came with us.

Requirements to Join us in our quest to HSTR

*Be active

*Discord

*One HSTR team ready

*2+ million GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/55879/the-boog-awakens/

https://discordapp.com/channels/505515654833504266/505515654837698563
  • Hallo Swgoh Mitspieler,

wir haben noch einen Platz in unseren Reihen frei.

Wir suchen:
    - täglich aktive Leute
    - mit mindesten 2.3 Mio. GM

Wir bieten:
    - sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft
    - einen Discord Chat (kein Teilnahmezwang)
    - eine Gildenwebseite mit Tips, Tricks und aktuellen Guides für die Raids und TB

Unsere Gilde "Outlaws Reloaded" wurde Anfang 2016 gegründet und ist über die Jahre hinweg stetig auf 155 Mio. GM gewachsen. Die meisten Mitglieder stehen mitten im Leben und das sehen wir auch Vorrangig gegenüber unserem Hobby.

Bei uns steht der gemeinsame Spass am Hobby SWGOH im Vordergrund. Es besteht keine Verpflichtung zum Kauf von Kristallen oder täglich 600 Raidtickets beisteuern zu müssen.
    Ein erkennbarer Beitrag beim Sammeln von Raidtickets sowie ein gewisses Engagement beim Erreichen möglichst vieler Sterne in den TB sowie Beteiligung im TW erwarten wir allerdings von unseren Mitgliedern.

Gildenaktivitäten
    Aktuell laufen wir:
    - hSith. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind. Start 20 Uhr
    - hRancor. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind. Start 19 Uhr
    - hAAT. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind und an dem Tag kein hSith läuft. Start 21 Uhr

- TB hell. 41*
    - TB dunkel. 44*

Bei Fragen und Interesse gerne bei mir per PN oder https://discord.gg/p39kTV2 melden.

Schöne Grüße
    Dash :)
  • Petzis`s Padawans suchen Verstärkung. Wir sind eine englisch und deutschsprachige Gilde, die in erster Linie Spaß am Spiel haben wollen. Unsere knapp 47 Mio GP starke Gilde spielt den HRancor und HAAT sowie Tickets dafür vorhanden sind (Startzeit ist 20:00), mehrmals die Woche. Den Sithraid probieren wir derzeit auf Level 6, das dauert aber dann ein paar Tage ;-). Wir gewinnen unsere TW regelmäßig und im TB erzielen wir durchschnittlich 15 Sterne. Es ist jeder willkommen, der das Spiel genauso mag wie wir, ohne es zu ernst zu nehmen (das wahre Leben geht vor ;-).
    Wer Interesse oder Fragen hat, kontaktiert mich hier oder Ingame (157-812-111)
    Ich hoffe man sieht sich.
  • Stanoje92
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    l9b8hual70gr.jpg

Imperial council alliance

Is looking for new and active members ,looking for active players who wish to grow!
    Encourage both young and old players, supportive atmosphere, friendly officers always willing to give strategy and assistance.
    Very Strong guild with all types of players ,we are welcoming all,
    all the players are growing fast in our guild,
    We are all great players and at the same time great companions helping each other along we wait for you.

Doing All types of Raids ,

HEROIC PIT

HEROIC TANK TAKEDOWN (HAAT)

SITH T5,6

Doing great in Territory Battles ,and Wars,big Prizes,
    All types of rewards all the time
    Exchanging Gear all the Time so all players grow faster.

The only requirement is be active,and get 500 raid tickets min. no activity for 30 days without notice will get you removed.
    Of any inactivity ,tell oficers and no problem.

75m GP and growing

40 active members

Contact me via ally Code: 753-587-876
    Станоје92
    Post edited by Stanoje92 on
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 63 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 4
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few minutes, 3 times a week); Heroic AAT (done in few hours, 1 or 2 times a week), Sith Tier 6 (done in 4 days).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we have also USA and Europe members, we are open for more new members from other countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 80 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage HRancor and HAAT.
    ◦ Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Guild Name: Space Pirates
    Guild GP: 167M
    https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/
    LS TB: 43*
    DS TB: 44*
    Ally Code: 492-958-912

Looking for someone that wants to join an active and competitive, but not demanding super chill guild because this game is supposed to be fun after all. We're an EST based guild that uses Line that has rotating raid times of 10 am and 8 pm.

If you're interested feel free to add and msg me in game, msg me on Line @magicflo, or msg me here.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/8893/twilight-calling/

Twilight Calling 104m gp guild

We are a very friendly guild with players from the US and EU. Are you in a guild that is far away from hstr or tired of fighting for a top 10 spot? Come join us. We have 4 spots open currently. We recently completed our first hstr with some merc help. We are looking for some new members so we can complete it ourselves. We get 30-33stars in both ls Tb and ds Tb. Heroic tank and Heroic Rancor on farm at 6pm Eastern US time. Please pm me if you any questions.
  • True Light - Casual Guild

Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 69 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!

My ally code: 766-811-453

https://swgoh.gg/g/255/true-light/

Please note that my guild may not come up right away in the search. According to support, it'll take 3-6 refreshes. To make it easier, you can message me using the in-game chat and my ally code and we can coordinate you to get in.
  • Rac3track
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Part Time Guild
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18171/part-time-guild/

58M GP
    40/50 (with 2 honorary members)
    hRancor ; hAAT ; rotating tier 4 & 5 STR
    Reset time is 17.30 UTC
    Raids are launched at 19.00 UTC

3 rules:
    1. Be nice to each other
    2. Over 30 days inactivity = kick
    3. Join TW if you log in during the TW joining period

We’re a part-time, relaxed, predominantly EU guild with a nice mix of high & low GP.
    No ticket requirements.
    We use discord but it isn’t mandatory.

PM me here or in-game:
    ID is Racetrack GΔ ; allycode is 557-357-215
    Post edited by Rac3track on
  • Hello a tous!

Nous sommes une guilde Suisse de Genève.
    Nous sommes a la recherche de tout types de joueurs nimporte quel level ou GP.
    Pour 2019 nos objectifs sont de faire le Haat, augmenter nos etoiles dans les guerre/batailles de territoires, et faire les derniers niveaux du Raid Sith.
    Nous acceptons tout le monde apartir du moment que vous soyez actifs et de joyeux compagnons.
    Meme les niveaux plus bas seront bienvenue et aurons toute l'aide que ils auront besoin.
    Nous voulons competir avec avec les autres guildes semblables mais pour ça nous avons besoin de plus de membres.
    Nous sommes une guilde assez sympa que veut evoluer tout doucement sans forcer rien ni personne.
    Je suis a votre disposition pour toute information.
    Je suis un officier et recruteur.
    Nom de la Guilde: Aigles de l'aube écarlate
    Pas de gp requis ou level
    600 tickets par jours et participation aux Raids et Batailles/Guerres de territoires
    In game name: Ajunta Pall
    Mon ally code: 425-282-782
    Que La Force Soit Avec Vous!!!

Hi everyone!

We are a Swiss guilde from Geneva.
    We are looking for all kind of players no matter what level or GP.
    For 2019 our objectives are to do full Haat, raising our stars in territory Wars/Battles and to do the lasts level of the Sith Raid.
    We accept everyone from the moment you are active et fun mates.

Even the Lowest levels will be welcomed and will have all the help and advices they need.
    We want to compete with the other similars guilds but for that we need more members.
    We are a fun guilde that want to evolve slowly without putting pressure in no one or anything.
    I am available for any doubts or information you need.
    I am a guild officer and responsable for recrutement.

Name of the guild: Aigles de l'aube écarlate
    No Gp required or level
    600 tickets per day and participation in the Raids and Territory Battles/Wars
    My in game name: Ajunta Pall
    My Ally code:425-282-782
    May The Force Be With You!!!
  • sledge7088
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    We are full now. thanks for the interest.
    Post edited by sledge7088 on
  • Liggy4
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    BOOM is looking for active players

115 mil GP with 13 spaces available.

We are a casual guild guild on the cusp of HSTR and looking for members to fill out the last few spots.

We are mainly a British guild with some American timezone players, our guild payouts are at 6:30 GMT

We currently achieve HPit, HAAT and STR 6, however we are currently working our way through HSTR.

We currently compete for 3 zetas during TW and achieve around 37-40* during TB.

Minimum GP is 2.2mil but we do not look for any character requirements.

We have a discord server as our main point of communication and an active chat. If you would like to join message here.

If you are looking to join either message myself on the forum or in game. My ally code is 966-425-831
    Post edited by Liggy4 on
  • Dorstein
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Dorstein Rebellion

We are a fun, have a laugh, collect murder bears kind of guild. Sitting with a 92 Mill GP and a host of members from different parts of the world, we enjoy competition but aren’t fanatics about making sure you do your 600. We all work together , share knowledge and advance each other as much as we can all while having a laugh. We have two spots open with another two that we can make available if need be. We have a variety of players at different levels but are all pretty active. This brings me to one of the few rules we have. You must be active within Atleast 5 days if you haven’t given fair warning. We were very relaxed on this till we had players missing for months without know where they disappeared too. Where ever they are now they probably surrounded by a bunch of different single socks. So if you a strong to heroicly advanced player with a GP of atleast 1.8-2 mill and want to get involved with a fun, humorous and helpful guild. Please drop me a dm or you can contact me on line under the line app ID of Dorstein

• Restless_Seeker
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Join the Mandalorean Masters!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/425/mandalorean-masters/

We are a very laid back and supportive guild whose core players have been playing together 2+ years. We love this game and love helping people develop their rosters. We don’t have any requirements beyond being respectful in chat.

Guild GP: 78M (46/50 members)
    guild reset at 8:30 pm EST (1:30 AM UTC)

Raids:
    AAT: HAAT
    PIT: HPIT
    SITH: T6 (will be attempting heroic after Revan returns)

Territory War: 56-1

Territory Battle:
    Light Side: 26*
    Dark Side: 27*

Requirements:
    Have fun and be respectful!

Contact me via direct message or in game at 747-372-819

Post edited by Restless_Seeker on
  • Kandosii
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    UK Galaxy Hunters.

82,000,000 GP.
    38 active members.

Very casual guild.
    Non competitive.
    No requirement to spend money.
    No Galactic Power requirement.
    Reset time is 4:30 GMT.

Guild Requirements:
    Nothing too strict as we are very casual and play for the enjoyment rather than to be competitive. A popular phrase with us is that we want to feel like a family more than feeling like the game is a second job.
    We prefer friendly, talkative and moderately mature players who can enjoy a conversation and take a joke but will not tolerate moody players or any kind of abuse, hate speech or harassment.
    We simply ask that you are as active as you can be and join in raids, territory battles and territory wars as much as you feel able to but you won't be kicked out if you miss some or sit some out.
    Our only conditions for membership are a minimum level of 70 and that you are active no less than every 7 days.
    Inactivity for more than 7 days without prior notice results in a kick unless you're an established member who has been with us for some time and is an active member of our community in chat etc.
    If you let us know you will be inactive for holidays or illness etc, we will keep you in.

Raids:
    Pit and Tank raids have a 24 hour join period to accommodate people with difficult work hours etc. Both usually take under an hour to finish so you need to be quick to log a score, or you can just sit it out and post a zero by hitting the "Join" button.

Heroic Pit every Friday or Saturday plus one midweek depending how tickets work out.
    Heroic Tank every Friday or Saturday depending how tickets work out.
    Tier 6 Sith Raid on auto start, with no join period. All members are now working on squads for Heroic.

Territory Battles and Territory Wars:
    We normally hit mid to late 20's in terms of Stars for Territory Battles, with basic instructions to follow placed on each territory by Guild Leader and Officers.

We have a good win record in Territory Wars and a modicum of strategy is involved, again with Guild Leader and Officers placing instructions for each territory.

To Join:
    Use the advanced search function in game to search "UK Galaxy Hunters"

Contact Kandosii via the Forum or add ally code: 872-774-646
    Post edited by Kandosii on
  • EB67
    56 posts Member
    Hallo,
    wir sind eine aktive und freundliche Gilde, die nach Umstrukturierung neue Mitglieder sucht.
    Z. Zt. Sind wir 42/50 mit 130M GM
    Idealerweise habt ihr 1,5M+ GM
    Wir verzichten auf Discord oder Line und nutzen den internen Chat.
    Momentan machen wir den hRancor 2-3 Mal/Woche, den hAAT 2Mal mit 24h null Schaden und STR T6.
    Wenn ihr uns helfen wollt voran zu kommen und Spaß am Spiel habt schreibt mich an.
    Mein Ally Code: 989-153-572
  • Hi everybody! We’re looking to recruit for 5 open spots and would love to have you aboard! We usually alternate between tier 5 and 6 Sith raids and hope to move on soon. We clear the HRancor and HAAT about 3 times each per week. We’re on Discord (though not required if you don’t like) and haven’t lost a TW in the last six months. If you’re interested, here’s our guild info:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1661/thedagobuhds/

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.