Battle numbers in GA and TW

Many high end players are using wait-and-watch strategy to see how the opponents did before starting offense. How about hiding battle numbers and only showing if a squad survives or not during offense phase? Show the battle numbers during review phase because that's what the review phase for, I guess? (really I don't understand why the review phase should exist under current time frame)

Replies

• I agree in GA that knowing how many points you need can be huge in a close match. It can help make decisions about whether to gamble with short handed teams for more points.

My suggestion would be to only show battles after you have also done battles. For example, after I do 1 offense battle, I will see the result of my opponents 1st offensive battle. After my 2nd battle I will unlock their 2nd battle. And so on and so on.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You would have to hide the score too since everything else can be extrapolated from that.
  • Liath wrote: »
    You would have to hide the score too since everything else can be extrapolated from that.

Right. It will probably never happen because I doubt most people care. And the percentage of time that this would matter might not make it worth the extra work.
  • Liath wrote: »

I guess you are right. Not a big issue in TW because that is of a much larger scale. GA is much easier to extrapolate
  • I don’t think it needs touches in TW. It’s so massive that you aren’t going to change your strategy. GA and the scoring that goes with it makes it much difference.