How about a Mytic Galactic War version for High-End Players?

I think it will be cool to have a Mytic Galactic War version.
the rewards can be Zeta, some Stun Gun or G12+ items.

Maybe CGs can create some Nodes as difficult as Mytic tiers like below requirements

rule1: 7 star characters requirement
rule2: No retreat option, only 1 try and If you lost your team you cant use them again (like Arena).
rule3: this event restart timing can be 3 days, instead of Current Galactic War daily Reset

- Stage 1 (Basic), Rewards: Random items
- Stage 2 (Medium), Rewards: Random items
- Stage 3 (Hard), Rewards: Random items
- Stage 4 (Hard), Reward: 5 Carbanti + random items
- Stage 5 (Hard), Rewards: 5 Stun Cuffs + random items
- Stage 6 (Brutal), Rewards: 5 Stun Guns + random items
- Stage 7 (Mytic difficulty), Rewards: OMEGA + Crystal + G12+ items
- Stage 8 (Mytic difficulty), Rewards: OMEGA + Crystal + G12+ items
- Stage 9 (Mytic difficulty), Rewards: OMEGA + Crystal + G12+ items
- Stage 10 (Something deadly like C3PO or Chewy events or more), Rewards: ZETA + Crystal

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I wouldn’t mind if they had this for no extra rewards for people who want to practice teams or have an extra optional challenge each day. But with the types of rewards you’re proposing we would all feel obligated to do it every day and it would be worse than the original GW before the nerf/sim option.
  • Liath wrote: »
    I wouldn’t mind if they had this for no extra rewards for people who want to practice teams or have an extra optional challenge each day. But with the types of rewards you’re proposing we would all feel obligated to do it every day and it would be worse than the original GW before the nerf/sim option.

This can be weekly, and it should be not easy even for revan teams,
    there will be no retry, you use your character one time for each battle. (win or lose, ıt doesn't matter, no retry option too)
    I think this can be the Ultimate test for the best players.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

This can be weekly, and it should be not easy even for revan teams,
    there will be no retry, you use your character one time for each battle. (win or lose, ıt doesn't matter, no retry option too)
    I think this can be the Ultimate test for the best players.

I will agree that there should be no retry. I feel that original gw should have no retry too but that's a different argument.
  • Yep, would be cool to have some sort of Mythic GW that's basically a 1 team gauntlet mode to see how many teams they can beat.