Need Roster Help

Hey ya'll
I've been preparing for events mainly since I returned to the game but I need some roster advice. I am currently farming toons for JTR and hard noding veers for my IT team for TB when needed. Ship nodes currently farming Tie Advanced then will be farming Slave 1 which are both almost finished. After I'm thinking bastilla for a jedi team but im not sure. I am currently trying to gear my BH for chewie and I think I'll be able to get him in the upcoming event at 5* then get CLS when he comes round. That should allow me to have a decent Rebel/Thrawn squad, but then Im not sure which direction to go in. I want to keep my roster as un-stretched as possible but still be able to get the toons needed for raids etc like jtr and c3po. Also will get another zeta tomorrow, stuck between EP lead, Hans or saving it for Chewie/CLS. Ty for any help.

https://swgoh.gg/p/264377878/

Replies

• If you aren't farming DN on hard nodes already you should. You might want to farm Baze on hard nodes since you already got K-2SO already on 7* and you have all the other Rogue One characters at 4 or 5*, but you would have to gear them up. Other than that looks good, you have all the requirements to get R2 and BB8 7* next time. If you're not sure about the zeta, there is nothing wrong with keeping it for a while.
  • If you aren't farming DN on hard nodes already you should. You might want to farm Baze on hard nodes since you already got K-2SO already on 7* and you have all the other Rogue One characters at 4 or 5*, but you would have to gear them up. Other than that looks good, you have all the requirements to get R2 and BB8 7* next time. If you're not sure about the zeta, there is nothing wrong with keeping it for a while.

Thank you! I think i'll start farming DN soon - how long did it take you to farm to 7*?
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    really need to push what u have to g12....its a bit harsh but a new guild might b in store....should b active, 25k tickets daily, hpit, haat, t5+ sith.....dont worry about rogue one, their use is limited....keep ur focus on arena teams(general and fleet)...dn needs sion, when u do one do the other....do ep lead for arena and get thrawn fast as u can...most of the difference to top 200 is mods....ships...get bossk and his ship(will also get jango)

about me....top 50 arena, 1 in fleet, so far undefeated in ga
  • uno wrote: »
    really need to push what u have to g12....its a bit harsh but a new guild might b in store....should b active, 25k tickets daily, hpit, haat, t5+ sith.....dont worry about rogue one, their use is limited....keep ur focus on arena teams(general and fleet)...dn needs sion, when u do one do the other....do ep lead for arena and get thrawn fast as u can...most of the difference to top 200 is mods....ships...get bossk and his ship(will also get jango)

about me....top 50 arena, 1 in fleet, so far undefeated in ga

My guild does T6 STR ATM, so I think I'll stay for now. I agree I need to start Gear 12ing but I struggle getting gear fast - how quickly do you G12 characters?