7* Chewy

This event sure **** all the enjoyment out of the game for me. First time around I didn’t have my BHs ready. This time i has a 7* bossk, boba, Dengar and Greedo all at G12 with IG88 at G11. I was able to complete it after about 15 attempts. This isn’t a question of difficulty. It’s a question of good RNG. Reward us for gearing up the required toons, don’t suck the fun out of it by making their speed faster than possible.

Replies

• Should it be possible with my Squad to 7* him, or do i need better mods. One time I could kill Chewie and Leia, in 20 other attempts Not a single kill.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/131011/
  • Every time they bring out a new event its the same thing. Those that pay and complete it the first time they fly through it with poor toons and average mods and by the time the rest of us get there its near impossible. Ea as always all about $$$. They suck the fun out of the game every which way. Those that pay are rewarded with op toons months before those that cant afford it without nerfing the hell out of it for us on top.
  • AndyCas wrote: »
    Every time they bring out a new event its the same thing. Those that pay and complete it the first time they fly through it with poor toons and average mods and by the time the rest of us get there its near impossible. Ea as always all about $$$. They suck the fun out of the game every which way. Those that pay are rewarded with op toons months before those that cant afford it without nerfing the hell out of it for us on top.

I agree EA has fallen off the wagon with some of their recent games. That being said, this is the first event that truly **** the life out of this game for me. The first go around I got him at 5* then just assumed 6* was impossible because I didn’t have them geared enough. Then I did everything right and it still took me 5-10 tries at just 6*. With 4 G12 bounty hunters and 1 G11. Absolutely ridiculous.