Any chance of getting Chewy?

Prev1
hotdeaths
152 posts Member
edited December 2018
I just got chewy 6* second attempt (couldnt do first due to boba ability block) with Zoba gear 10, greddo gear 9, ig gear 10, cad gear 9 and dengar gear 10. Do you think I can get 7* chewy with this? It seems unreasonable, but tier 6 was EASY (or I could have gotten ludicrously lucky through RNG). I cant do tier 7 atm because of 6* dengar, but I can buy some shards through shipments. Opinions?
Post edited by hotdeaths on

Replies

• rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg
    Dude i get no where without dengar and this team so im begining to think its not possible without him
  • I don't think so. With Bossk maybe. Afaik people did it with 2 g12-11s and g9 rest lowest. These events scale difficulty quite a bit in the last tier. I did it with all g11 and some hours the 1st time (same team)
  • Shaun wrote: »
    rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg
    Dude i get no where without dengar and this team so im begining to think its not possible without him

Ex guild mate succeeded with this team and only zossk and boba at g12, rest were g11. Keep trying. U have better gear and zetas, might just be your mods.

Of course it's a less effective setup but u have 12 days to dabble with rng.
  • 0 for 67 attempts now.

I officially hate this game.
  • Same boat. ZBossk with boba, bane, greedo, zam/ig.
    Boba g12 rest all g11.
    Getting absolutely curb stomped everytime. Most i've managed is one kill.
    Greedo and bossk will be g12 before the event ends but i'd be surprised if that suddenly makes the difference.
    Seems either you have a f*ck ton of good rng or you need dengar :(
  • For me this is the last nail in the coffin. The monkey consumes all the protection of three gear 12+ BHs with his special and i remain with just three out of five BHs after the initial attack. I'll be a happier and healthier person after I'll quit this poor excuse of a game. #ToxicDevs
  • ExSoldier wrote: »
    For me this is the last nail in the coffin. The monkey consumes all the protection of three gear 12+ BHs with his special and i remain with just three out of five BHs after the initial attack. I'll be a happier and healthier person after I'll quit this poor excuse of a game. #ToxicDevs

Apparently you did the same with thrawn (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/138638/ive-stopped#latest). Don't you learn? Just git gud or quit already.

Instead of whine just post your squad AND mods so others can help you.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
    For me this is the last nail in the coffin. The monkey consumes all the protection of three gear 12+ BHs with his special and i remain with just three out of five BHs after the initial attack. I'll be a happier and healthier person after I'll quit this poor excuse of a game. #ToxicDevs

Exactly this.
  • ExSoldier
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    ExSoldier wrote: »

Apparently you did the same with thrawn (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/138638/ive-stopped#latest). Don't you learn? Just git gud or quit already.

Do you know how i beat Thrawn? Zeta on Ezra and Thrawn didn't use his fracture the hole match. He just stood there and take it.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2018

Do you know how i beat Thrawn? Zeta on Ezra and Thrawn didn't use his fracture the hole match. He just stood there and take it.

@ExSoldier What's your strategy?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • hotdeaths wrote: »

Do you know how i beat Thrawn? Zeta on Ezra and Thrawn didn't use his fracture the hole match. He just stood there and take it. Strategy my ****!

Doesn't matter anymore. I uninstalled the game. Two and a half years of this is enough.
  • LMAO
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    hotdeaths wrote: »

Do you know how i beat Thrawn? Zeta on Ezra and Thrawn didn't use his fracture the hole match. He just stood there and take it. Strategy my ****!

Doesn't matter anymore. I uninstalled the game. Two and a half years of this is enough.

(has several months to prepare for the event and read dozens of threads on what works and doesn't)

(doesn't prepare, rage quits and blames developers)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Has until jan 8 but cant get it first few hours. Gaming is not for you bud.
    hotdeaths wrote: »

Lol...he’ll be back.
  • I did it with that team, only Bossk was g12, Boba and IG88 were G9, Cad Bane and Greedo were G10. The trick was modding them for max protection and max defense, they amplify the protection and defense bonuses that Bossk leader gives. Once I did that, they started surviving and it was a matter of time after that. I focused on r2 and got the contract to payout, not sure what the Bossk nerf will do to it this go round. I made Bossk very fast, modded cad bane for crit damage.

Long story short, do not give up, you can do it!

Shaun wrote: »
    rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg

• r3qht3a42vlt.jpg
    I had Boba at 12, Bossk at 10, and the rest at 9. Geared for speed.

Dengar stealthed before R2 went so the R2 stealth didn't work. Hunting Party of Chewie followed by Execute with one more hit to finish him. Stunned Lando, threw some detonators, and picked them off.

RNG was good to me. Han's opening stun wasn't impactful (not Bossk or Boba), damage from their first attacks was spread across the team, and the Dengar stealth was huge.

I think you would need to be extremely lucky to do it without Bossk and Dengar in the lineup.
  • Still no 7 star chewie ... Suggestions people!

isiebas8qgng.png
  • JabaDHung
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    v3j8xt7zrqrs.png

• I did it with that team, only Bossk was g12, Boba and IG88 were G9, Cad Bane and Greedo were G10. The trick was modding them for max protection and max defense, they amplify the protection and defense bonuses that Bossk leader gives. Once I did that, they started surviving and it was a matter of time after that. I focused on r2 and got the contract to payout, not sure what the Bossk nerf will do to it this go round. I made Bossk very fast, modded cad bane for crit damage.

Long story short, do not give up, you can do it!

Shaun wrote: »
    rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg

7 star tho?
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I wish they would eliminate RNG from events entirely. I worked so hard to get my characters geared up and I still can't get him. It's **** me off.
  • Landos AOE shouldn't be horrible for your guys to take. Best hope is that R2 doesnt stealth everyone on the first turn. Stun Chewie and use Greedo (or Execute, I'd necessary) to keep him debuffed. Only attack Chewie, Lando, and R2 until Chewie goes down.
  • JabaDHung wrote: »
    Still no 7 star chewie ... Suggestions people!

isiebas8qgng.png

It’s impossible without Dengar. Sorry man
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I wish they would eliminate RNG from events entirely. I worked so hard to get my characters geared up and I still can't get him. It's **** me off.

@T4NM4N26 What's you strategy? I found (if you have dengar) execute chewy, finish him, then proceed to Han and so on. Sir Gorgeous games did an AMAZING guide on getting him well undergeared FTP

isiebas8qgng.png

It is possible without Dengar. I did it today. Requires top notch mods though.

isiebas8qgng.png

Essskit it!!!!’😜ptuakocc5inn.png
    c8l6gds1nggh.png
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    I just got chewy 6* second attempt (couldnt do first due to boba ability block) with Zoba gear 10, greddo gear 9, ig gear 10, cad gear 9 and dengar gear 10. Do you think I can get 7* chewy with this? It seems unreasonable, but tier 6 was EASY (or I could have gotten ludicrously lucky through RNG). I cant do tier 7 atm because of 6* dengar, but I can buy some shards through shipments. Opinions?

Nope. You mqy get to take a turn.... but nope
    JabaDHung wrote: »

isiebas8qgng.png

Essskit it!!!!’😜ptuakocc5inn.png
    c8l6gds1nggh.png

Nice! Good job
  • Silver_Radd_Surfer
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    222% Crit Damage with G12 Boba.

Chewie has 4 buffs, 1 debuff. 1/3 Protection. Not under stealth.

Boba Crits with Execute.

Chewie in Green health. About 75%.

isiebas8qgng.png

isiebas8qgng.png

isiebas8qgng.png

For those using the easy farm bh squad of zbosk boba greedo ig and cad. Try putting a full 3 tenacity sets On bossk. Only do attempts where r2 doesn’t stealth. Eventually you’ll get lucky and bossk will resist everything and you’ll be able to use his taunt and then his special on chewy. Once he dies it’s cake. (Min 200 speed on each). Bossk was my only g12. Takes a lot of attempts but doesn’t require much rearranging