Mace Windu=OP?

Just had to share my wonderful grand arena battle. My opponent just had Qi'ra left, G10 and zeta'd. She was in the red for health, less than 10 percent and had less than 10 percent protection left as well. I put in my G10 Mace Windu, fully modded (Random mods) and HE LOST! Mace needs some serious work!

Replies

• To be fair this isn't just limited to Mace. Pick any random character that is more than 2 years old and you'll find they are no longer viable.
  • There some viable ones like ventress, boba, OB... Not usually MVPs (out of ventress xD) but pretty much the core of some squads...
    (They needed a rework to achieve this though)
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The thread title is confusing. The answer is obviously "not even in the same universe as OP" but the OP seems to be making that very point.

Is this one of them rhetorical thread titles I've been hearing about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    To be fair this isn't just limited to Mace. Pick any random character that is more than 2 years old and you'll find they are no longer viable.

I think it applies to 90% of the toons.

A mass rebalancing would be so awesome
  • It clickbaited me because i thought it's something about his Capital Ship :p
    But yeah, i think many many players find it sad that Master Windu is in this current state. Hopefully he will get some love, too, when Grievous' rework hits.
    Pwetty Pwease o:)
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Hantal86 wrote: »

That sounds awful.
  • TVF wrote: »
    The thread title is confusing. The answer is obviously "not even in the same universe as OP" but the OP seems to be making that very point.

Is this one of them rhetorical thread titles I've been hearing about.

🤐
  • Windu needs to be changed from a non taunting tank to a high damage attacker.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Windu needs to be changed from a non taunting tank to a high damage attacker.

But he's so cute as a non-taunting tank.

Oh wait that's Teebo.
  • Hantal86 wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    To be fair this isn't just limited to Mace. Pick any random character that is more than 2 years old and you'll find they are no longer viable.

One of my favorite things is when they retouch an old character and suddenly everyone is all mad because this character they could have worked on ages ago is now worth having and they don't have them yet.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Screw seps and Jedi !

Rework Empire!
  • Empire and Jedi are both decent factions already, what with Palps, Thrawn, Troopers, Revan, Bastila and GMY.

We need a Sep rework.
    Jawas and Tuskens would be nice too.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Give light side fleet commanders zetas like dark side has.

I would love to see a lot of characters just receive simple buffs to make them better. Not top tier but useful in TW/GA. For example, just double Mace’s damage and give him a protection, health, and or defense boost. Simple. Increase his expose proc Chance. Things like that. Go through the list of least used characters every quarter and make simple updates.

I would love to see a lot of characters just receive simple buffs to make them better. Not top tier but useful in TW/GA. For example, just double Mace’s damage and give him a protection, health, and or defense boost. Simple. Increase his expose proc Chance. Things like that. Go through the list of least used characters every quarter and make simple updates.

Talked about this in many of chats... one guy had a great idea - have some of these toons that need an upgrade, get a real crazy stat boost at g12. This way it’s not looked at as a loss from cg.
    Empire and Jedi are both decent factions already, what with Palps, Thrawn, Troopers, Revan, Bastila and GMY.

We need a Sep rework.
    Jawas and Tuskens would be nice too.

Essss for sarcasm.
    But honestly there should be a zeta clean up for some factions. Stormtroopers is terrible.
  • Weltall wrote: »
    It clickbaited me because i thought it's something about his Capital Ship :p
    But yeah, i think many many players find it sad that Master Windu is in this current state. Hopefully he will get some love, too, when Grievous' rework hits.
    Pwetty Pwease o:)

He got tossed out a window...

Mace Window...
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    All jokes aside I am doing nothing with:

Edit - yes, I know this is stupid but I am really doing it for the Jedi knight title...

JC, Lumi, Koon, Mace, and Ahsoka and other Jedi, so I am collecting 2x type mods with:
    Speed
    Health
    Crit
    Last stat optional
    And gearing them all up casually for a Mace Led Jedi crit team. I am thinking tenacity for that last stat.

The team is just to have a Jedi team that is cheapand could do "something." They all have ships anyway....

LOL right after posting this I found and upped this mod for JC
    jsakty6fdvxn.png