Any chance of getting Chewy?

2Next

Replies

• 0 for 82. 4 wasted hours of my life today I'll never get back.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    hotdeaths wrote: »
    I just got chewy 6* second attempt (couldnt do first due to boba ability block) with Zoba gear 10, greddo gear 9, ig gear 10, cad gear 9 and dengar gear 10. Do you think I can get 7* chewy with this? It seems unreasonable, but tier 6 was EASY (or I could have gotten ludicrously lucky through RNG). I cant do tier 7 atm because of 6* dengar, but I can buy some shards through shipments. Opinions?

Nope. You mqy get to take a turn.... but nope

@ShaggyB Do you think if i gear 11 them for next time round that will do the trick? You see im not very advanced yet, im only just about to get my first G12 (on Thrawn) so I don't want to make an event faction my most upgraded. At most I only want to G12 Boba due to his ship being half-decent. P.S. Thanks for answering my OP lol
  • So it can indeed be done without dengar, just requires a lot of luck.
    Just 7*d him with this team

lh4l94gpu0w4.jpg

• It's totally possible without dengar and super mods. Bah i killed 1st Leia then Lando, han,r2 and at the end chewie
    awhhoonxtkw2.jpg
    ewks4rwnfckv.jpg
  • It is possible as others have shown. The key is, if R2 does his mass slealth, just retreat and restart. If you can get Cad's stun on R2, then do it so he doesn't stealth anyone. Besides that, try for Chewie straight on. Even with Dengar I had to try over 30 times this event before I finally got him. Expect to retreat and restart quite a few times though.

Good luck!
  • UrsusBatu
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I got 7star chewie using the same lineup. My greedo was at gear 11. 30speed arrows on all of them. Doable without Dengar.

• y1bm5aptcu9l.png
    6plpxtg593pp.png

Definetly possible without Dengar,took me longer than I wanted,also a lot of remodding but I managed to do it(70+ tries)
  • UrsusBatu wrote: »
    I got 7star chewie using the same lineup. My greedo was at gear 11. 30speed arrows on all of them. Doable without Dengar.

@UrsusBatu So other BH are same level as me, but you just had a G11 Greedo?
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    UrsusBatu wrote: »

My bad, I was referring to NewbornFL's lineup. Mine was g12zbossk, g12zboba, g11cad, g11ig88 & g11greedo
  • UrsusBatu wrote: »
    UrsusBatu wrote: »

My bad, I was referring to NewbornFL's lineup. Mine was g12zbossk, g12zboba, g11cad, g11ig88 & g11greedo

@UrsasBatu no problem, wasn't sure if you were addressing my squad anyway :)
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Shaun wrote: »
    rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg
    Dude i get no where without dengar and this team so im begining to think its not possible without him

You can do it with this team for sure. You just need a good rng, if r2 stealths first turn just quit. When you finally get a turn r2 not stealths and everybody survives first attack, just execute chewie to get rid of his buffs. Then nuke him down but use your stun and tm removal to r2 to stop him stealthing. Then go for han. Dont use aoe before chewie dies. Then use aoe and gain health and prot.

My team was this. Just dont give up and restart to find good turn.

1ahpscc3auop.png
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Shantaram
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Never used Dengar or geared him beyond G8 and I made it just before my phone hit the wall at 100 miles an hour...arena mods were the key...even though I had zBossk, zJango, Zam, Aura and Boba all at G12.

Gotta agree that the RNG-fest is getting a bit silly now...if they'd just stop preloading TM, then praying for R2 to flame instead of stealth and constantly retreating would never happen and it does strike me as slightly strange that they adjusted the Sith Raid because of RNG but then create two completely RNG dependent legendaries that even whales struggle with.

Still, in the scheme of things, it's not as if the whole of the rest of the game hasn't improved leaps and bounds. Plus, no one has to play any event or get any toon unless they choose to!
  • Shaun wrote: »
    rc9csxv2ai4y.jpeg
    Dude i get no where without dengar and this team so im begining to think its not possible without him

Dude, I got 7* Chewie with same team with G12 only on zBossk and Boba.
    Got smacked about 50 times and suddenly, all my toons are alive when I got to play, R2 doesn't go stealth, nor burn, Chewie got executed to prevent getting back health and RIP, Han & Lando get stunned, Han dies, Leia dies, Lando dies, R2 is finished with my only alive Boba.
  • I did it without Dengar or any new Bounty Hunters after about 30 tries! Just Boba, Ig88, Zam, Greedo and Cad. b30y4vg6xu9d.png

• hotdeaths wrote: »
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I wish they would eliminate RNG from events entirely. I worked so hard to get my characters geared up and I still can't get him. It's **** me off.

@T4NM4N26 What's you strategy? I found (if you have dengar) execute chewy, finish him, then proceed to Han and so on. Sir Gorgeous games did an AMAZING guide on getting him well undergeared FTP
    @hotdeaths I got it eventually. Like I said, I just hate RNG. I had zBossk, zBoba, dengar, greedo, and ig-88. I lost ig-88 but knocked out Chewie then Lando, then Han, Leia, and r2. It took me 50+ attempts, and I didn't even use arena mods on the attempt that I got it. I just despise RNG. I wish it was either you cut it, or you don't.

• T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I wish they would eliminate RNG from events entirely. I worked so hard to get my characters geared up and I still can't get him. It's **** me off.

@T4NM4N26 What's you strategy? I found (if you have dengar) execute chewy, finish him, then proceed to Han and so on. Sir Gorgeous games did an AMAZING guide on getting him well undergeared FTP
    @hotdeaths I got it eventually. Like I said, I just hate RNG. I had zBossk, zBoba, dengar, greedo, and ig-88. I lost ig-88 but knocked out Chewie then Lando, then Han, Leia, and r2. It took me 50+ attempts, and I didn't even use arena mods on the attempt that I got it. I just despise RNG. I wish it was either you cut it, or you don't.

@T4NM4N26 Good to hear you got him! Yeah I do miss the easy to get gear 8 legendary events which weren't a pain to farm (like Revan). It would be nice to get a hux or snoke which required gear 8/9 with easily acquirable characters (maybe just resistance?).
  • Congrats.

I'm going to use some of my "free crystals" to buy those "essentially free Chromium packs"! Hope I get some very specific bounty Hunters and no other characters at all!
  • fdvvm9a9bz5x.jpg
    I don't think i've seen lower team than this. It's average mods but everyone has some speed, Bossk goes 1st, Boba 2nd.