vincentlondon
4527 posts Member
edited December 2018
jxhhcgp6b2a9.png

I didnt get my 7* chewie for this !!!
Is it possible to be more unlucky ???

Can thr DEV give me a free 7* chewie ?

Replies

• Ouch...that sucks! I got down to Lando and R2 and got taken out....that's as close as I've gotten on the 7* so far.
  • Eesh. That is brutally close! I would likely have cried. :(
  • Can thr DEV give me a free 7* chewie ?

Why would they? You didn't beat the event.
  • Nooooooo!
    Try again! You are so close!
  • jxhhcgp6b2a9.png

I didnt get my 7* chewie for this !!!
    Is it possible to be more unlucky ???

Can thr DEV give me a free 7* chewie ?

That image hurts my soul. You have my deepest sympathies. If that were me I think I would probably no longer own a working phone.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • The good news is you know you are close to beating it and still have a lot of time to do so. Keep at it and he will be yours in no time.
  • Keep faith. It means you can do it :-)
    You will be even happier when you finaly do it !
  • You still have time. Make sure to take out Chewie, Han then R2. Do not save the tin can for last.
  • Trust me when I say this that this isn't a boast but a tip to stay sane.
    I too was having trouble getting the 7* wookie even when others in my guild were with the same or weaker bounty hunters.
    I ran bossk lead dengar fett ig greedo on 1 account and cad instead of ig on my 2nd account, 2x g12 being bossk and fett the others at g11 and only a zeta on bossk lead.
    The way I got the wookie to 7* on both accounts now was to spend the day playing my PlayStation with swgoh playing on auto battle all day in the event, start the round hit auto carry on with life come back if loss restart hit auto. Repeat till you look down and see 100 wookie shards.
    This is 100% honestly how I did it both times 3 bounty hunters alive different 3 on each account.
    Save your sanity if I can do it twice so can you.