I assume we're building up to a Darth Revan ...

13Next

Replies

• Valaraukar wrote: »
    Sith need a 330 shard character
    The only ones now are 3 Jedi

CLS and RJT aren’t Jedi, only Revan is.
  • Wouldn't it be sick, if you needed Traya, Nihilus, Sion, BSF and Malak ?
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be sick, if you needed Traya, Nihilus, Sion, BSF and Malak ?
    Not really.

The hSith raid character for a journey is tedious, hard to accelerate, and just not a good design.
    Still not a he.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be sick, if you needed Traya, Nihilus, Sion, BSF and Malak ?

I think that would be more likely if they introduce The Exile.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    I get why everybody thinks it'll be Darth Revan, but I don't think it'll be him. If I had to guess, I would guess Darth Malak will be the big bad wolf who we're building up toward.

Canonically, Revan is light-side and was redeemed and whatnot. Darth Malak was the villain and (at least my mind) it makes the most sense for him to be the legendary this is all leading to.

As cool as a LS Revan vs DS Revan dynamic would be in SWGOH, I think Darth Malak AND Darth Revan would be overkill. Just my thoughts.
    Do you remember the Jedi Knight Revan reveal trailer where the four keywords was: Savior, Conqueror, Hero. Villain?

Two of those four were utilized in JKR, Darth Revan would be Darkside with a conqueror ability (unique or lead). Its obvious that Darth Revan is on its way and I think he will have some sort of synergy with Malak after he is released kind of like how Darth Nihilus was reworked with Synergy after his release

we'll find out on the 29th who the remaining three toons are and if Malak is in that list or not

Except that we did not get a redeemed Revan or a prior to the mandolorian wars Revan - we got the version of Revan it f a KOTOR player chose the light side options. Next up is the version of Revan if that player chose the dark side options. In this scenario Revan and Malak are still enemies. This layout also leaves open playing with Juhani and Carth even though they are light side - expect to be chastised repeatedly.
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    I get why everybody thinks it'll be Darth Revan, but I don't think it'll be him. If I had to guess, I would guess Darth Malak will be the big bad wolf who we're building up toward.

Canonically, Revan is light-side and was redeemed and whatnot. Darth Malak was the villain and (at least my mind) it makes the most sense for him to be the legendary this is all leading to.

As cool as a LS Revan vs DS Revan dynamic would be in SWGOH, I think Darth Malak AND Darth Revan would be overkill. Just my thoughts.
    Do you remember the Jedi Knight Revan reveal trailer where the four keywords was: Savior, Conqueror, Hero. Villain?

Two of those four were utilized in JKR, Darth Revan would be Darkside with a conqueror ability (unique or lead). Its obvious that Darth Revan is on its way and I think he will have some sort of synergy with Malak after he is released kind of like how Darth Nihilus was reworked with Synergy after his release

we'll find out on the 29th who the remaining three toons are and if Malak is in that list or not

Except that we did not get a redeemed Revan or a prior to the mandolorian wars Revan - we got the version of Revan it f a KOTOR player chose the light side options. Next up is the version of Revan if that player chose the dark side options. In this scenario Revan and Malak are still enemies. This layout also leaves open playing with Juhani and Carth even though they are light side - expect to be chastised repeatedly.

gotta love the repeated chastising if you go dark in kotor.
  • I think you'll see a Darth malak requirement but they could use all the toons currently available as well. They all played a part in his rise or fall.
  • Archeviz
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is likely going to be a continuation of the previous journey. Bastila will be abducted by Malak. Go to Tatooine or Manaan while using JK Revan, Carth, Canderous, and Juhani. Then you’ll get to the ancient world with the star forge and side with Dark Bastila and kill off Jolee, Juhani and whoever alongside maybe Canderous.

Then later we’ll maybe get a legend Malak that rounds out the journey if the dark side journey doesn’t settle the end of Kotor.
    Post edited by Archeviz on
  • Archeviz wrote: »
    This is likely going to be a continuation of the previous journey. Bastila will be abducted by Malak. Go to Tatooine or Manaan while using JK Revan, Carth, Canderous, and Juhani. Then you’ll get to the ancient world with the star forge and side with Dark Bastila and kill off Jolee, Juhani and whoever alongside maybe Canderous.

Canderous, t3, and hk still serve you if you go dark in kotor. So you may kill carth, jolee, julhani, mission, and zallbar.