7* chewbacca

2Next

Replies

• I got him 7* in about 10 or so tries. zzBossk (L), zBoba, zDengar, Greedo and Cad Bane. All are G12 with decent mods except Cad Bane - he's G11.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    How do you guys do without Dengar? Are there some instances where R2 doesn't smokescreen? I did it with Dengar but some guild mates are having a hard time using teams without him. Basically the very same Boba, Bossk, Greedo, IG88 Cad Bane team we see above.
  • Shaun wrote: »
    I have been trying to unlock 7* chewwy with this team for the past 2 hours. I tend to lose 3 characters before i even take a turn. Is this even possible without dengar? x59rd3vhh9c7.jpeg
    o

That was the team I used last time with much less gear. So yeah, possible. But it took hours to get the right RNG
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    How do you guys do without Dengar? Are there some instances where R2 doesn't smokescreen? I did it with Dengar but some guild mates are having a hard time using teams without him. Basically the very same Boba, Bossk, Greedo, IG88 Cad Bane team we see above.

For me it was all speed and rng. I had to mod greedo and or boba to stop r2 smoke screen and pop taunt on bossk before the onslaught took place, took me over 200 attempts with all speed on speed mods 1f7h5a439diz.jpeg
  • Shaun wrote: »
    I have been trying to unlock 7* chewwy with this team for the past 2 hours. I tend to lose 3 characters before i even take a turn. Is this even possible without dengar? x59rd3vhh9c7.jpeg
    o

Dengar is a must. Otherwise, R2 smoke screens then it’s basically game over.

This.

Its doable without dengar in that some have done it..... but its not practical. Dengar is your r2 counter without him.... life sucks.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I got 7* Chewie with this squad. Had to switch mods around to gain health and speed, speeds were ~210-230. Tried tier 6 without changing anything, didn't work. Changed mods and beat tier 6 second try and took around 8-10 tries on tier 7 to get the right RNG.
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • Whoever designed this event and ok'd the difficulty should be fired. I have g12 boba, g12 dengar, g11 88, g11 cad, g11 greedo and I typically have 2 dead toons after just one of my turns. Boba is typically darn near dead as well
  • Finally got him with zBoba g12, Dengar, Greedo, 88 g11, Cad g10, mods for potency and speed. Took dozens of tries, maybe even 100. Usually couldn’t kill a single person, then finally got Chewie, ROLO, Lando, Han, R2. Just Boba left after resurrecting 3 or 4 times. What really ticked me off was the not-so-random RNG. How is it that Greedo didn’t counter once in dozens of attempts? Never. Or not a single assist from anyone? Ever. Or 10% debuff stick despite adding about 300% potency through mods. I love this game, but this was not fun or fair.
  • No need for Dengar
    iq9eysnqmm0a.png
  • Got him in about 10 tries. Bossk, Boba, Jango, Dengar, Cad Bane. No zetas.

Quite a bit easier than the C3PO event.
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Was in the same boat as you,managed to do it

Took me around 80 tries and 290 speed on bossk + 260 on boba and many other mods on the other BH's 2kxcrcs0ayvb.png

qs16owqe96qy.png

Definetly doable without dengar,but much more harder. I raged so much at the beggining.

(I did thrawn in 340+ tries with g8 phoenix ,took me 8 hours) , as for BH's,they were ok,around 1 hour.
  • In my opinion this event total suck. In my main account I have bossk 12g zeta, boba 12 g, greddo 10, dengar 9, cad 10. And I even csnt take turn.

In my second acc I bit it with bossk 12g L without zeta, jango 11g, boba 10, drngar 9, and cad with funny 6gear and 45lvl. To bear last tier need 3 tries. Ok survive only jango, but I kill chewie and han without problem.

So I have question what wrong with that?
  • w6cd0sn55hv3.jpg

Very difficult without dengar. Also purely luck. Had upwards of 100 failed attempts until it randomly worked
  • Whoever designed this event and ok'd the difficulty should be fired. I have g12 boba, g12 dengar, g11 88, g11 cad, g11 greedo and I typically have 2 dead toons after just one of my turns. Boba is typically darn near dead as well

On my guild discord I wished crabs upon them. And they upped the ante to herpes. So yeah... boring and unfulfilling doesn’t even begin to describe this event. It’s worse than the malaria pill making soldiers go nuts. Someone is going to go into a blind rage because of this event and do something terrible - like play a DC Heroes game.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Whoever designed this event and ok'd the difficulty should be fired. I have g12 boba, g12 dengar, g11 88, g11 cad, g11 greedo and I typically have 2 dead toons after just one of my turns. Boba is typically darn near dead as well

On my guild discord I wished crabs upon them. And they upped the ante to herpes. So yeah... boring and unfulfilling doesn’t even begin to describe this event. It’s worse than the malaria pill making soldiers go nuts. Someone is going to go into a blind rage because of this event and do something terrible - like play a DC Heroes game.

*tries to pick out the worst hyperbole among all the hyperbole, fails*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Whoever designed this event and ok'd the difficulty should be fired. I have g12 boba, g12 dengar, g11 88, g11 cad, g11 greedo and I typically have 2 dead toons after just one of my turns. Boba is typically darn near dead as well

What hyperbole? I’m being 100% serious, champ.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Shaun wrote: »
    o

Only took me 2 tries but then I had Dengar instead of IG-88.

• Lol finally win. First kill lando, after that chewie, han and leia..but its total luck. In the end my bossk has almost 0 hp. And dengar sabe his ****. Rest **** dead.

But this event really suck
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

If you actually want the devs to get crabs and your guild wants them to get herpes, or you actually think the event is worse than getting brain damage, you might want to reassess the importance of this game to you.

If you don't actually think these things, then there's your hyperbole.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ok...after much suffering and pain and anguish, I got 7* Chewie. zBossk Lead at G12, Boba at G12, Greedo, Zam and IG88 at G11 each.
    I had to pull my best spod mods off my arena team and put them onto Bossk and Boba. Then, with RNG, getting a match with no R2 Smokescreen (if he does, I'd exit and restart), I finally got it to happen. Took Chewie out, then the rest (can't remember the order, too excited). Boba and Zam (barely alive) took out R2 last. I think IG88 maybe attacked once, same with Greedo. Brutal event, but I'm happy with Chewie now.
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

If you actually want the devs to get crabs and your guild wants them to get herpes, or you actually think the event is worse than getting brain damage, you might want to reassess the importance of this game to you.

If you don't actually think these things, then there's your hyperbole.

I don’t think a mild case of the crabs is too harsh a punishment for creating this event. But to each their own.