Any Advice?

BGKC4
6 posts Member
edited December 2018
UPDATE: I did it!!! Guess I got lucky with the RNG. Thank you everybody who commented :smiley:

Hi Everybody! :smile:

So I've run Tier VII of Chewie about 200 times between the last two days and haven't had any luck. My guild has tried to help me, and they can't seem to figure out why I can't do it. People with lower stats than I have are breezing through it. I'm getting a little frustrated, and was wondering if anyone had any advice.

I'm using a ZBoba lead with ZGreedo, Z88, ZDengar, and Cad Bane, all at G12. I think I have decent mods, but I've been shifting them around a lot and have been getting a lot of conflicting advice. With the mods I have right now, my total GP is around 104K.

I've been reading a lot of threads on here, and have seen a lot of people sneering at those of us who don't have a ZBossk. Truth is, I got everyone on my original team that I beat Tier VI with geared up and Zeta'd and then went to work on getting people ready for JKR, and am now working on my Ewoks to beat Tier VII of the C3PO event. I feel like there are only so many things I can do at once! I know that plenty of people have been able to beat this without ZBossk, so I know it's possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Post edited by BGKC4 on

Replies

• Do you have potency on everyone? I've heard that is essential under boba lead. I'd also put defense primaries where possible on the more squishy toons along with health and protection secondaries. And speed is good too but does you no good if you aren't tanky enough to survive the initial onslaught.

As you know bossk makes it easier but it is possible without him. But the stars have to align. So just mod for survival on squishy toons, dmg on fett (bh resolve make him survivable enough), and crit chance on greedo. It's a balancing act to get potency, crit chance, and enough survivability all on greedo but you just do the best you can.
    Then just keep trying.

Or if rng isn't your thing farm bossk and jango for next time.
  • Do you have potency on everyone? I've heard that is essential under boba lead. I'd also put defense primaries where possible on the more squishy toons along with health and protection secondaries. And speed is good too but does you no good if you aren't tanky enough to survive the initial onslaught.

As you know bossk makes it easier but it is possible without him. But the stars have to align. So just mod for survival on squishy toons, dmg on fett (bh resolve make him survivable enough), and crit chance on greedo. It's a balancing act to get potency, crit chance, and enough survivability all on greedo but you just do the best you can.
    Then just keep trying.

I've got pretty strong elements of all of those - and everyone survives the first onslaught. I just have a hard time knocking Chewie out....

And I'll probably farm Bossk once I'm done with the OR toons. Thanks!
  • BGKC4 wrote: »
    Do you have potency on everyone? I've heard that is essential under boba lead. I'd also put defense primaries where possible on the more squishy toons along with health and protection secondaries. And speed is good too but does you no good if you aren't tanky enough to survive the initial onslaught.

Then just keep trying.

I've got pretty strong elements of all of those - and everyone survives the first onslaught. I just have a hard time knocking Chewie out....

And I'll probably farm Bossk once I'm done with the OR toons. Thanks!

you could see if you can get more offense secondaries without losing too much of the other stats. Maybe get more offense on fett since he can survive best out of everyone. Greedo is another offense choice since he can chain attacks. The more offense the less you need to chain but if you lose crit chance the less you'll chain. So it's a balance for sure. Also a crit dmg triangle on fett is a must if you don't have one and one on greedo is good as well. But crit chance is also good on greedo for the primary.

Other than that keep trying. Eventually greedo will keep shooting until chewie dies.
  • Oh and don't forget to use Greedo's tmr special on han or chewie to make them go less often.