Chewie event

Quite a few of us in our guild are only getting single attacks and zero counters from Greedo. Has he been nerfed for this event?

Replies

• To be clear, Dengar has blocked R2’s ability and all rebels are targetable
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    To counter he needs his payout activated.

To multi attack he needs to crit and even then it's only a 50% chance.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If the opposing toons have high Crit Avoidance (which they easily could) that would effectively nerf Greedo's multiple attacks.

As for the counter-attack, you have to complete the contract, right? Who completes the contract in this event?
  • I got the contract completed and my Greedo multi-hit Chewie and Han before Han’s counterattack knocked him out. No nerf but his critical chances are around 70% so multi attacks are fairly easy to pull out.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    To counter he needs his payout activated.

To multi attack he needs to crit and even then it's only a 50% chance.
    This
    If the opposing toons have high Crit Avoidance (which they easily could) that would effectively nerf Greedo's multiple attacks.
    I'll add to this: Guarded toons cannot be critically hit. So Greedo cannot multi-hit guarded toons
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Doesn’t really matter, my squad was zzbossk, zbobba, dengar G12
    Greedo G9
    Cad G10

It’s really just RNG , I tried countless times and there’s was always one toon that would die first , in my opinion if you have Bossk , bobba and dengar alive it’s doable, you have to just be lucky to get that “easy” match, so just keep trying