This...this cant be right...

13Next

Replies

• And everyone else is expressing thier opinion as well that you are whining with no evidence to back it up, just making a “poor me, feel sorry for me” post like a spoiled 5 year old. If you can’t handle a public response, maybe is isn’t the best idea to post in a public forum.
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    “In my opinion i shouldn't need to do that with a g11 7* BH team for tier 5. If you dont agree thats great. Didnt think i needed to explain common sense in a post.”

You didn’t need G11 for 5*— it took this guy 7 attempts (because he farmed an optimal team setup, modded correctly and followed the correct kill order).

f0wtng64ivh7.png
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    “In my opinion i shouldn't need to do that with a g11 7* BH team for tier 5. If you dont agree thats great. Didnt think i needed to explain common sense in a post.”

You didn’t need G11 for 5*— it took this guy 7 attempts (because he farmed an optimal team setup, modded correctly and followed the correct kill order).

f0wtng64ivh7.png

Actually after switching mods I got it on the first try. Partially completed it 7 times before finally finishing and killing the last rebel(usually R2 or Lando) to see how much RNG it was. Generally if Dengar stealthed before R2 stealthed everyone, My chances of victory were fairly high.

Edit: Overall chance of victory was 20-25%, but it included times where R2 stealthed everyone.
  • “In my opinion i shouldn't need to do that with a g11 7* BH team for tier 5. If you dont agree thats great. Didnt think i needed to explain common sense in a post.”

f0wtng64ivh7.png

Thats exactly why i posted...i was having trouble and shouldnt have...
  • And everyone else is expressing thier opinion as well that you are whining with no evidence to back it up, just making a “poor me, feel sorry for me” post like a spoiled 5 year old. If you can’t handle a public response, maybe is isn’t the best idea to post in a public forum.

Some people vent when they are annoyed. Some people go online and attack those that are venting because they dont vent and need a way to blow off steam. Of course im going to defend my opinion, its my post and my opinion.

It hasnt change and i havent been hostile. Im also not a "spoiled 5 year old". Im just a person thats annoyed at the difficulty. Its not going to change, ignorant or not, it is what it is.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »
    And everyone else is expressing thier opinion as well that you are whining with no evidence to back it up, just making a “poor me, feel sorry for me” post like a spoiled 5 year old. If you can’t handle a public response, maybe is isn’t the best idea to post in a public forum.

Some people vent when they are annoyed. Some people go online and attack those that are venting because they dont vent and need a way to blow off steam. Of course im going to defend my opinion, its my post and my opinion.

It hasnt change and i havent been hostile. Im also not a "spoiled 5 year old". Im just a person thats annoyed at the difficulty. Its not going to change, ignorant or not, it is what it is.

If you were just annoyed at the difficulty most people wouldn’t care. It’s your baseless insistence that the devs secretly buffed the difficulty that people take issue with.
  • Liath wrote: »
    And everyone else is expressing thier opinion as well that you are whining with no evidence to back it up, just making a “poor me, feel sorry for me” post like a spoiled 5 year old. If you can’t handle a public response, maybe is isn’t the best idea to post in a public forum.

If you were just annoyed at the difficulty most people wouldn’t care. It’s your baseless insistence that the devs secretly buffed the difficulty that people take issue with.

I have reasons why i have my opinion. Its ok you dont agree with them, but they are valid, like it or not. Its your insistence that they are baseless when they aren't that i dont agree with.
  • Provide your evidence of this secret buff/tweak and we'll gladly hoist you on our virtual shoulders... Until then it's just your interpretation of events, which differ greatly from others who attempted and completed with similar or lesser squads.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

I have reasons why i have my opinion. Its ok you dont agree with them, but they are valid, like it or not. Its your insistence that they are baseless when they aren't that i dont agree with.

You've presented nothing to prove they are valid.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Yes i did. My experiences with the event last time and this time. Also known as the eye test.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Yes i did. My experiences with the event last time and this time. Also known as the eye test.

Mebbe you need glasses?

While it’s admirable you think gear alone should be “good enough” to best tier five, without mods, or with junk mods, as you have learned, it doesn’t work.

Now, you got a six star, congrats, but you should have learned that gear is only half the battle, good mods is the other half. Now using those two factors together, Equals success.

Mebbe you need glasses?

While it’s admirable you think gear alone should be “good enough” to best tier five, without mods, or with junk mods, as you have learned, it doesn’t work.

Now, you got a six star, congrats, but you should have learned that gear is only half the battle, good mods is the other half. Now using those two factors together, Equals success.

Agreed. Those two factors, and many many many many many many many attempts. ;)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Tiers 1-4 are always super easy to make you feel better. It's not like you get the character for beating them anyway. Personally, I see them as a waste of time. Just start at t5 for the unlock. (...)

The credits were a welcome treat for me. I was able to beat tiers 1-3 even though I only have Boba and Bossk in a serviceable state. My other bounty hunters are 50-ish gear VI pushovers with hand-me-down mods. I didn't have enough 4* BHs to take a shot at tier 4, but judging from the gear recommendations, I doubt I'd have been able to beat it. But the money came at the right time, so I'm glad the easier tiers exist.
  • I haven't played the higher tiers, but I came across this team on my arena shard earlier:

06tjiqtxn2bv.jpg

Apparently, they were able to beat tiers 5 and 6 with a gear 8-9 team. And without Bossk too:

ui5p2qekyv56.jpg

Probably took a bunch of tries to get lucky on the higher tiers. All this work, and I can still easily defeat them with my worse-geared Bastila team :P

k6xwapn6pjkx.jpg
  • Looking at their stats and mods, it seems that they optimized their BHs for speed. Their Boba has 226 speed and their Zam a whopping 233. That makes one hell of a difference. For comparison, your Zam has 157. Like others have already said, maybe you can swap some mods around.
  • The mods being used need work, I dont see any. Mods on Cad or Sam(5th BH) and IG has some 1 dot mods.
    All BH should be pure 5 dot with at least +60 speed, +25% health and +30 potency, especially under a Bobba lead.
    First chewie run I got 6* chewie without Dengar or Bossk.(6* run took RNG) team was G12 Zboba, G11 Cad, Greedo, IG and Sam.
    This time got 7* Chewie on first run with G12 Zbossk lead, G12 Bobba, Greedo, Aura and G11 Dengar.

Im also F2P but made the choice to focus so Id get 7* Chewie and Revan unlock for next run.
    F2P isnt the reason for having poor mods there have been enough marquee events(and others) over the last 4 months to get at least 10 toons fully modded with 5 dot mods, enough mod energy to get 5 toons worth to gold.
    So its not f2p thats the issue its choosing to focus elsewhere.

Mebbe you need glasses?

Ever since the power system was revamped to make "star power" have much more weight this was been my thought.

That having more stars makes your toons more powerful. My g11 6* GK with arena mods is technically weaker than my Dengar with trash mods.
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    The mods being used need work, I dont see any. Mods on Cad or Sam(5th BH) and IG has some 1 dot mods.
    All BH should be pure 5 dot with at least +60 speed, +25% health and +30 potency, especially under a Bobba lead.
    First chewie run I got 6* chewie without Dengar or Bossk.(6* run took RNG) team was G12 Zboba, G11 Cad, Greedo, IG and Sam.
    This time got 7* Chewie on first run with G12 Zbossk lead, G12 Bobba, Greedo, Aura and G11 Dengar.

Im also F2P but made the choice to focus so Id get 7* Chewie and Revan unlock for next run.
    F2P isnt the reason for having poor mods there have been enough marquee events(and others) over the last 4 months to get at least 10 toons fully modded with 5 dot mods, enough mod energy to get 5 toons worth to gold.
    So its not f2p thats the issue its choosing to focus elsewhere.

F2P isn't why don't have him 7 stars, never said that. Sounds like though good an axe to grind with other F2P players. That's nice but doesn't apply here.
  • I beat tier 5 with a G8 bh squad. Key for me was Embo lead: Before I could take a turn I countered Lando and Chewy to death, which made the rest pretty easy. Unable to do the other tiers, since I don't own 5 7* bh yet