Galactic Bounties II - Nest [MERGE]

Prev1
Marev
28 posts Member
edited December 2018
Okay, I‘m a bit stuck... I have my BHs mostly at gear 12 (only Greedo and Embo at g12 and Zam at g9), all but Zam with good to very good mods as I use them in Arena. Yet I don‘t even come close to beating Nest. Tried Aurra, Bossk and Embo lead, no luck with either of them.

So... any tipps on how to do this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ghostrider1982
    217 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Is this right....I have a full G12 good modded BH team with Bossk, Embo, Dengar, Greedo, and Boba and Enfy's tears them up in this thing hitting for 100k everytime and regaining unlimited protection after every hit. I actually beat it once but I mean who even needs 10 Enfy's shards at this point and if you need 10 and don't have the most ungodly BH you have no chance at all lol.

Update: Dengar with the endless thermal detonators is the only way you can end up winning
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Thermal detonators...

Though I confess, both times I beat it she just seemed to die all of a sudden.
  • It worked for me with Zam Wessel lead. All those thermaldetonators will eventually kill Nest. But be careful with Zam's basic, no benefit of using it when Nest has Protection Up.
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    That’s the only way I’ve seen which is a little annoying that you have to use one of the least popular out of the 7 or so bounty hunters to beat her. But it is what it is. Typical.
  • Lol i just posted a bout this also but yeah the thermal detanators is the only way to kill her.....she hit greedo for 100k =(
  • Tried using Embo's Elusive Strikes but not nearly enough damage and the fact that there is nobody else to whale on between strikes just plays to Nest's strengths

High damage shots from Aura might be another way but I don't have her or Zam powered up.
  • Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • I used Bossk (L) Boba, Dengar, Zam and Cad.
    Use Cad, Bossk and Dengar to stun her when necessary.
    Then load up with bombs, obviously avoiding Zam basic, she's the only problematic part.
    I've not 3* it but completing it was the only aim.
    Bossk, Boba and Dengar are G12.
    Zam and Cad are G11.
    Mods are good but not great.
    Good luck 😊
  • I only won by using mini mine mayhem and stunning as often as possible. zBossk lead, Boba, Cad, Dengar, and Greedo, all g11
  • Enfys' turn starts.
    Her extra shields gone.
    Thermal detonators explode.
    Enfys makes her move.

Again Zam is the queen.
  • zBossk(L), Boba, Greedo, Cad, Dengar, all g12. Managed to 1* it on auto due to thermal detonators. I guess Zam lead makes it easier, but mine is G9 and she died first round so I gave up trying with her.
    Stunning Nest and loading her up with detonators is the key.
  • ShazzyZang21
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I just beat it twice but it was ridiculous. I have a full g11 BH team with zBossk lead, Boba, Dengar, Greedo and Zam, but I couldn't get her past half health. I tried swapping several out for g9 Cad Bane and still couldn't get it.

But then I tried Zam's omega lead (which had been a stupid waste of omega mats before this in a failed strategy for Chewie). All I needed to do was get all allies to survive until Nest with Dengar at high TM, which I had to restart a few times for, and have him apply a bunch of bombs. Nest killed everyone but Dengar, causing them all to apply bombs to her through Zam's lead. Boba revived and Nest killed him at her next turn. Dengar was in stealth so he didn't have to worry about being countered. At her 3rd turn, all the bombs blew up and she died. This happened both times, the exact same way. Nothing else I tried worked.

Of course, this does mean that I only got 1*. If you want 3*, I can't help you.
  • Barely managed to beat it once, I'm glad I got the Embo icon since he is my favorite character in the game...

I think it's very hard without zeta Bossk lead because you won't have the necessary protection recovery get through the first 3 stages and go fresh into stage 4.

The event is total RNG. You need to keep her stunned as much as possible which requires Dengar and Cad Bane for that. Then you need to wait for the RNG to be right so that right after Enfys takes a turn and she is full of debuffs and has no bonus protection it must be Boba's turn, use your execute on her to bring her HP down. Keep stacking those thermals with Dengar and Greedo and hopefully you'll get it.
  • AIWA wrote: »

That did the trick, just replaced Greedo with Aurra for more stuns and dmg... phew!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

• Bossk l, ig 88, boba, dengar and greedy. Just keep stunning with greedo special and dengar special and stack the thermal detonators. Probably not the best team as they are all fully zetaed g12 but got it first try every time
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Enfys' turn starts.
    Her extra shields gone.
    Thermal detonators explode.
    Enfys makes her move.

Again Zam is the queen.

To me it seems the detonators explode when bonus protection is still up. Got 6 thermals on her, at slightly above 50% health left. She got a turn. Detonators exploded. Still same health.
    When I did beat her, she had no bonus protection, only Bossk left, used taunt, and then she died
  • I’m done w/ 85k BHs.
    Mods are important.
  • One question: why IG-88's Zeta doesn't work on Enfys Nest??? It says "Target Locked enemies can't recover Health or Protection"...
    @CG_SBCrumb
  • Maybe because it’s not a recovery of protection, but a special bonus protection?
  • The event is somehow very zen. You have to take her out by not attacking her...
  • - Bossk lead, Boba, Dengar, Cad, X (I used Jango)
    - stun her, stack debuffs, execute, repeat
    - obviously don't execute when she has stacked protection (sigh)

Very easy.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I built my Original Trilogy BH squad for Chewie. They are all G12. They all have their Zetas. Really good mods and I am getting wrecked. Everything else in the game I have beaten easily using this squad. Galactic Bounties I Deadly Tier, Dark Side Territory Battles Special Missions and Day 6 Combat Missions. I loved the Solo movie and I liked Enfys Nest, but she wasn't the OP beast that you have made her in this game.
  • The search option is your friend.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Try out some other teams. After an hour of bashing my head against a wall I swapped out G12 IG-88 for G8 Embo and the rng gods approved. I beat it first try with the new team, although only Dengar survived. Full team was Zeta-lead Bossk, Z-Boba, Greedo, and Dengar at G12 and Embo at G8. Decent mods but not my arena set. Just had to get a bunch of thermal detonators to stack and pop at the same time. It can be done!
  • Use thermal detonator spam..and it will easy 20 shard nest.
  • It's almost like sometimes you need to try something different, instead of building one team and just smashing it against everything forever.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Try out some other teams. After an hour of bashing my head against a wall I swapped out G12 IG-88 for G8 Embo and the rng gods approved. I beat it first try with the new team, although only Dengar survived. Full team was Zeta-lead Bossk, Z-Boba, Greedo, and Dengar at G12 and Embo at G8. Decent mods but not my arena set. Just had to get a bunch of thermal detonators to stack and pop at the same time. It can be done!

I know it can be done. I got extremely lucky the very first time apparently, even though I lost 3/5 of my bounty hunters. But now I can't beat it again and I just think it is ridiculous that she is so overpowered.
    The search option is your friend.
    Just out of curiosity, how many of your 130 posts are as helpful as this one?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kudlaty wrote: »
    One question: why IG-88's Zeta doesn't work on Enfys Nest??? It says "Target Locked enemies can't recover Health or Protection"...
    @CG_SBCrumb

Just like healing immunity, this does not prevent her bonus protection.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Don’t use any specials in part 2-3. That way you go in with all abilities reset. Kill 2-3 with just basic attacks. They are really easy.
    Once you are facing nest try and only use thermals, and specials that either add a debuff or stun.
    Stun is good to cycle back to your thermals and such again.
    And repeat.
  • Tygra wrote: »
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Try out some other teams. After an hour of bashing my head against a wall I swapped out G12 IG-88 for G8 Embo and the rng gods approved. I beat it first try with the new team, although only Dengar survived. Full team was Zeta-lead Bossk, Z-Boba, Greedo, and Dengar at G12 and Embo at G8. Decent mods but not my arena set. Just had to get a bunch of thermal detonators to stack and pop at the same time. It can be done!

I know it can be done. I got extremely lucky the very first time apparently, even though I lost 3/5 of my bounty hunters. But now I can't beat it again and I just think it is ridiculous that she is so overpowered.
    The search option is your friend.
    Just out of curiosity, how many of your 130 posts are as helpful as this one?

I'm telling you that exists a bar that you can search if something was already asked and answered and you tell me this is not helpful?
    Maybe the fact that your thread was merged with a thread created today makes you realize the answer for this.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!