Easy guide to make a 7* Jedi team by 15 March 2016

Prev1
Reyia
1171 posts Member
The quickest way to have high stars for five heroes is to farm them in different locations so that they don't compete with each other.

I would suggest the following heroes from the different areas of the game:
Luminara in GW
Qui-Gon Jinn in Cantina shipments
Mace in Cantina battles
Eeth Koth in Arena
Jedi Consular in LS/DS hard battles

Luminara unlocks at 3* with 50 shards. To promote to 4* u need 30 shards. From 4* to 5* 65 shards is needed. From 5* to 6* 85 shards is needed. From 6* to 7* 100 shards is needed. Total is 330 shards from none to 7*. If u can complete GW each day u get 1.2k GW tokens which means 15 shards daily and u can get a 7* Lumi in 22 days. If u can get 800 GW tokens it's still ok, as 10 shards daily means a 7* in 33 days.
ageXQZx.png

Eeth Koth unlocks at 3* with 50 shards. To get to 7* u will need 330 shards. That translate into 330/5= 66 shipments which equal to 26400 arena tokens. If a rank of 21-50 is maintained, in 35 days there will be 26250 tokens. A few days below rank 21 would be needed in order to get 7* within the event time.
eALRjKA.png

To get QGJ to 7* from scratch u would also need 330 shards which means 66 Cantina shipments, which is equal to 26400 Cantina credits. Each battle gives 17 credits, so u will need 1553 battles, at 10 energy each that would be 15530 energy. Each refresh is 120 energy, so 130 refreshes is needed. 130/35 = 3.7 refreshes per day. Taking into consideration natural cantina energy build up and leveling rewards one will need to buy the 100, 200, and 400 crystals Cantina energy refresh to be able to get QGJ at 7* in time. Those who started farming him since the previous chromium only toon became farmable have a headstart.
ncbVYLV.png

With 1553 battles, if there was a shard rate of 25%, 388 shards would be obtained which would be sufficient to 7* Mace. Mace's shards can also be farmed from hard LS battles.
wf0s1Fi.png
qwettoS.png

JC should already be 3* by the end of the lower levels. It would be a matter of farming the hard missions and using Cantina to supplement the remaining shards.
WOYBXNI.png
P4hhhPX.png
mLdEPK2.png
BMVP1du.png

Good luck to all and happy farming!

May RNGesus be with u.
XAFlmG6.png

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    The March 15 thing was a mistake by the Apple Store. The event lasts a week and comes back a month later.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The March 15 thing was a mistake by the Apple Store. The event lasts a week and comes back a month later.

I see. It won't hurt to start farming them now to be prepared for the event when it comes back.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Has anyone got a 7* Yoda with koth yet? And after anakin was fixed?
  • Don't know if you can beat 7* yoda with this team. From what I heard from the other threads Barris is almost a must since she gives a big hp boost to the team. I'm farming Eeth Koth as well but I dont think anybody beat yoda with Eeth Koth yet.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Don't know if you can beat 7* yoda with this team. From what I heard from the other threads Barris is almost a must since she gives a big hp boost to the team. I'm farming Eeth Koth as well but I dont think anybody beat yoda with Eeth Koth yet.

One way to beat him at 7* I heard is to have him random with Barriss in his team. Just kill the other one and hit Barriss till low health and when she use heal, yoda will share the health.

Lumi leader, retreat and reenter until you have a favorable matchup. Ideally you want Barriss and Anakin.
  • jskywalker
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Love the guide THANK you, we can also farm Plo Koon in Cantina battles. So why Mace over him?
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Don't know if you can beat 7* yoda with this team. From what I heard from the other threads Barris is almost a must since she gives a big hp boost to the team. I'm farming Eeth Koth as well but I dont think anybody beat yoda with Eeth Koth yet.

One way to beat him at 7* I heard is to have him random with Barriss in his team. Just kill the other one and hit Barriss till low health and when she use heal, yoda will share the health.

Lumi leader, retreat and reenter until you have a favorable matchup. Ideally you want Barriss and Anakin.

Expect this to be fixed soon, I imagine they will stop this obvious exploit by removing Baris as an ally on the 7* Yoda encounter at some point. That or fix the broken stupid AI....which they have not done anything about since day 1 so chances are they will just remove Barris, much easier.

The whole thing is a joke though, exploit dumb AI or go fish. Difficult encounter my eye.
  • Any reason you didn't asohka in there? I've had her since day 2 and she hits hard, heals herself pretty well (2nd highest hp steal is clutch), and evades better than anybody. Only weakness is her slow speed, which can be masked by putting her on a team with qui gon. Not to mention I think she's the easiest to farm character outside those in the GW shipments..
  • Eeth Koth good because of his stun, but Yoda have high tenacity and gain turn meter whenever he resist.

Why pick Eeth?
  • SupSiri wrote: »
    Eeth Koth good because of his stun, but Yoda have high tenacity and gain turn meter whenever he resist.

Why pick Eeth?

This isn't the how to get the "Best" team; this is the "fastest" farmed team.

Koth is available in the arena shipments and is the only Jedi in that store; so if your objective is Yoda, koth is an easy farm without any other jedi character competing for those shards.
  • Good luck beating Yoda with out 3 healers
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    So this is basically a guide on how to get owned by 7* Yoda the fastest...
  • Nice guide. Thanks for putting it together.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Want that Yodaaaa :))
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Lkw wrote: »

lol
  • Gonakin
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Btw, I don't know if anyone pointed this out but you only need 31 days to get Eeth Koth in Arena ranking between 21-50 (my case). Every day you will get 850 tokens, since you get 100 bonus from daily.

Edit: I missmathed hard, lol. But yeah, 33 sounds about right.
    Post edited by Gonakin on
  • Nicely done. It is what it says it is - not how to get the most powerful Jedi team, but how to qualify for the event most quickly.
  • Thanks for the info. Good guide, just working to find Barriss.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Any reason you didn't asohka in there? I've had her since day 2 and she hits hard, heals herself pretty well (2nd highest hp steal is clutch), and evades better than anybody. Only weakness is her slow speed, which can be masked by putting her on a team with qui gon. Not to mention I think she's the easiest to farm character outside those in the GW shipments..

@Tuftedpaper85 The reason I don't have Ahsoka listed is because she compete with QGJ shipments from cantina. QGJ is much, much better than her and defined a new meta all by himself and his extra long lightsaber.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    jskywalker wrote: »
    Love the guide THANK you, we can also farm Plo Koon in Cantina battles. So why Mace over him?

@jskywalker My pleasure to help fellow players! I chose Mace over Plo because at the time I made this post the patch that put Plo into cantina battles wasn't out. So he was chromium only at that time and thus not farmable.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Alecation wrote: »
    Good luck beating Yoda with out 3 healers

Many already did.
    Lkw wrote: »

Guide on how to get five Jedis fast to be able to fulfill min requirements to fight him.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Nice guide. Thanks for putting it together.

@DarthPhelps You are welcome! Glad to be of help. Even if there were no Yoda event QGJ, Lumi, JC are well worth the farm and EK could be very good versus droid teams.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Want that Yodaaaa :))

@eBitzu Sure do want that Yoda!! Patience one must have to unlock him :#
  • Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »

Expect this to be fixed soon, I imagine they will stop this obvious exploit by removing Baris as an ally on the 7* Yoda encounter at some point. That or fix the broken stupid AI....which they have not done anything about since day 1 so chances are they will just remove Barris, much easier.

The whole thing is a joke though, exploit dumb AI or go fish. Difficult encounter my eye.

Exploit or strategy? I would hope the devs leave it be because it's part if the design. If they take her out of the lineup, then they need to redo her healing all together because that is just ridiculous. It's just as easy to pick a PvP match with her in it and kill off the easier targets before bringing her down so she can unheal the others.

To address the questions from others about why not this person or that person, I would suggests going with those who do not buff the team (unlike Ima) because of Yoda's attributes.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member

I decided to grind out Ahsoka because she's faster to star up than Qui-Gon due to the LS/DS nodes in addition to cantina shipments.
    So hopefully I'll manage to get her to 4 star for the upcoming event.
    Already got 7 star Luminara,
    Managed to pull 4 star Mace early on,
    Am close to upping JC to 5 star,
    Eeth is 4 star (should be 5 in time for the event)

So I should be able to do up to stage 4.
  • @Reyia Nice job managing your guide. Surely helpful to many.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Any reason you didn't asohka in there? I've had her since day 2 and she hits hard, heals herself pretty well (2nd highest hp steal is clutch), and evades better than anybody. Only weakness is her slow speed, which can be masked by putting her on a team with qui gon. Not to mention I think she's the easiest to farm character outside those in the GW shipments..

@Tuftedpaper85 The reason I don't have Ahsoka listed is because she compete with QGJ shipments from cantina. QGJ is much, much better than her and defined a new meta all by himself and his extra long lightsaber.

@Reyia good point. I've been trying to farm both and I'm still about 30 shards away from a 6* qui gon and 65 from 7* Ahsoka. I'm trying to bring more love out to Ahsoka though. She gets a lot of hate on these boards and I don't think that's deserved, especially if put in the right lineup.

This guide has been really helpful. Thanks for all the work :)
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    I've been farming QGJ, JC, Eeth for a while and already have Lumi at 7*. Won't take my Mace above 5* for next week's Yoda event though, since I want a 7* Dooku first. Will get Mace to 7* in the event that should go live in ~5 weeks. Not sure if this team can actually get the 7* Yoda though?
  • Monxie wrote: »
    I've been farming QGJ, JC, Eeth for a while and already have Lumi at 7*. Won't take my Mace above 5* for next week's Yoda event though, since I want a 7* Dooku first. Will get Mace to 7* in the event that should go live in ~5 weeks. Not sure if this team can actually get the 7* Yoda though?

I'm essentially in the same boat. I've decided to finish Dooku in cantina, then go all in on Barriss. I'm farming her hard nodes right now, but I think Barriss(l) JC Lumi Koth and QGJ will be a much better team than with Mace IMO.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Update.

For people level 69 and over farm Barriss in cantina stage 6 node 1.

CPd4yDl.png

She will be invaluable with the healing equalization.