Bounty hunters problem

Why is one of the coolest factions in the game still so weak! My bounty hunters squad are all gear 12 and most of them have a zeta. Why can’t I beat Chewbacca or enfys nest with maxed out characters. The difficultyof these events is too high. Please reduce the difficulty of the events!
If anyone has advice for these events I’m all ears, while I’m waiting for an event that doesn’t rely on chance.

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    My bh are top tier with all Zetas and all g12+ pieces along with mostly 6* mods and neither event was much of challenge. Having said that it the easiest way to beat chewie is bossk lead and dengar. Greedos stun along with cad bane's also helped a lot. I mod for speed,potency and critical chance. For nest I honestly never had a problem at all but i ran jango lead for that event.
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    the difficulty must b in ur mods Typherrion....if they are too slow, no potency, tenacity, etc.....you won't even beat a wet noodle....take a screenshot or tell us who and what you have if you want any real help and not just vague platitudes
  • It’s because both of these events are hard-counters to most bounty hunters. Most operate on crits and debuffs, and the chewie event gives extra tenacity and turn meter for resisting debuffs as well as preventing crits on two of their team. Multi-attacks are also a big thing for BHs, but if you lay a finger on nest her counter attack will whomp you, twice if it is a multi-attack, as well as gaining even more protection per hit. The events are hard because they are anti-bounty hunter designed events restricted to bounty hunters.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Typherrion wrote: »
    Why is one of the coolest factions in the game still so weak! My bounty hunters squad are all gear 12 and most of them have a zeta. Why can’t I beat Chewbacca or enfys nest with maxed out characters. The difficultyof these events is too high. Please reduce the difficulty of the events!
    If anyone has advice for these events I’m all ears, while I’m waiting for an event that doesn’t rely on chance.
    They are not weak. The enemies are tuned to be ridiculously strong that makes them look weak.
  • You must be doing something wrong. My BH are far from maxed and i completed both Chewbacca and Enfys.
    Check your mods.
    Once i had the good mod on Chewie i did it after 5 tries. I did about 50 tries before with wrong mod and wasnt close to finish it.
  • For nest you need to stun her and load her up with thermal detonators - dengar greedo and zam work best.

For chewie you need dengar to block R2’s stealth. Then you stun chewie constantly and kill him fast. Then take out Han. After that the rest are easy.

I did it with a bossk zeta lead with dengar, cad bane, boba and greedo. All g12 other than greedo and cad who were g10

You need to have decent mods on your toons as well.

Good luck
  • For nest, either stun lock and load up thermals like they said, or stun lock and use cad to reduce max protection and jango to reduce max health.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    For nest- stunlock, proceed to use Embo or Jango. (Embo preferably, as he can just damage health. Jango can reduce max health and thus the bonus prot) Or go the thermal detonator route.

For chewie- zBossk lead. GG. Dengar makes it easier. a g12 fett (don't think it matters which, but boba can execute chewie if you have dengar.) g10/11 greedo for throwing detonators and thus heals.
  • I would agree with OP, some of these events are ludicrous since they say BH but in actuality there is a specific 5 you need to complete within a reasonable number of attempts. Playing an event hundreds of times with a maxed team hoping for that lucky RNG is good way to build contempt from your player base imo. That being said, I completed the event with all g12 Zbosk, zboba, zgreedo, cad, and 88. Smokescreen was a big issue without Dengar so almost always restarted if R2 used smokescreen right away. My first target was always chewy, and it took some good luck to avoid smokescreen and stuns. Target chewy with bossk special to call assists, hope greedo multi attacks, missile with boba, cad to stun R2, hopefully knock out chewy. If chewy drops, go for Han. After that the rest is easy.
  • Must be your mods

I beat Chewy with zBobba, Dengar, zGreedo, IG and Babe

Bobba and Dengar were the only g12s
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Smarty wrote: »
    Must be your mods

I beat Chewy with zBobba, Dengar, zGreedo, IG and Babe

Bobba and Dengar were the only g12s

Same. Nest too. OP, its your mods.
  • Also, Nest should be hard because it awards the Embo portrait, and we all know he's the best. Only the most worthy can have him.
  • Typherrion wrote: »
    I sense a Squishy Squad.

Which hunters are you using?
  • Bossk, Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Greedo, and IG-88
  • Typherrion wrote: »
    Bossk, Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Greedo, and IG-88
    Yup, two squishies - IG-88 and Greedo - and no Dengar is why you are having a particularly hard time with Chewie.