Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Echo Base Squadron
    https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Echo Base Squadron is an UK based guild, team-players who help each other improve and in the meanwhile have lots of fun. We have a Discord server for help and tips, strategy and just fun.

Current statistics:
    37 active players
    77M GP
    active Discord server

We offer:
    - Rancor and Haat at heroic with a 24 hour join period start at 21.00 UK time
    - Sith at tier 6
    - Players that will help each other
    - Two very great advisors (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups

We are looking for players who:
    - Have a GP of ~1M or preferably more
    - Are active and who will get the daily 600 done
    - Have a JRT and /or CLS team or are willing to farm them
    - Contribute to every guild activity in game
    - Are on or willing to create a swgoh.gg profile
    - Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord nabucco#0893
  • VikingAvengers - 3mil+gp

***GUILD INFORMATION

***New guild looking for active social people. Come get in on the ground floor of a amazing adventure.

We are English speaking only.

US East 8-9PM raid times. international players are welcome, if you wish to raid close to these times.

WE will NEVER merge into another guild, but we can accept a guild merging into us. this will cement the game experience you will become accustomed to by playing with us.

WE will NEVER join a family or coalition of guilds. Our Only guild is this one! WE want to grow and play together as a group and family. Looking after other guilds, following everyones gp, ect isnt our thing. We are strictly here to play and enjoy the game as a game. If you think you can win, you don't belong here. It is a game and we will treat it as such. Life comes first! We will treat you as a person not a object or a number to get rewards. The rewards come from working together as a team.

We need a few officers to help get the guild running smoothly! The guild will be coordinated when it comes to running raids "8pmish EST" as well as TB and TW. PLEASE contact me here on these forums if you are interested in becoming a officer. I will not just make anyone a officer here. I want only people who can communicate, listen, and have the need to help others in such a position.

We have a Discord channel set aside for when needed. Discord is free and easy to download, This will not be required, but it can be handy.

The guild will be a relaxed atmosphere guild, but 5 days inactive, failure to donate gear, or to help in TB, TW, will have you removed. Relaxed atmosphere does not mean, no participation!

There will be no guild ticket minimum. Do your best is all we ask.

Free to play players, and pay to win players are both welcome.

current raids are t4 rancor, t4 sith raid, and normal tank, but will go higher, depending on the highest lvl char from each individual in the guild. Once we move forward in rancor raids, we will not be rolling back. The guild will continue to move forwards!

*****Our goals
    *make new friends
    *Help get people geared
    *educate people on play to maximize their rewards and play experience to their individual needs.
    *complete highest rancor at all times
    *get sith raids started
    *get tank started
    *clear organization for players to know what and how to do raids, tw tb.
    *recruiting to 25 and beyond to take part in TB and TW.
    *to keep the guild moving forwards

Please contact me here on these forums if you have questions.
    My in game name is DarkVikingPrincess .....ally invite # is 649-91-995
  • frogzillah
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    edit
    Post edited by frogzillah on
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Knights of Alderan
    We have both raids on timers Rancor(12pm) and HAAT(8pm) EST can complete both raids within an hour or 2.
    We do tier 6 of the Sith raid and complete it within a few days.
    Our guild has been around since guilds were put into the game. We are a fair guild with a GP of 114 million and have the following rules: participate in raids and TB and TW. Do your daily missions to earn raid tickets, try not to be inactive 7 consecutive days as you can be kicked and do your best at improving your roster to keep the guild strong.
    What we're looking for people with a roster with a GP of 2 million plus and must have JTR and be an active player.
    To become a member send me Rohan a message or an invite my ally code is 272-486-386
    Post edited by Roahn on
  • Echo Base Squadron
    https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Echo Base Squadron is an UK based guild, team-players who help each other improve and in the meanwhile have lots of fun. We have a Discord server for help and tips, strategy and just fun.

Current statistics:
    36 active players
    76M GP

We offer:
    - Rancor and Haat at heroic with a 24 hour join period start at 21.00 UK time
    - Sith at tier 6
    - Players that will help each other
    - Two very great advisors (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
    - An active Discord server

- Have a GP of ~1M or preferably more
    - Are active and who will get the daily 600 done
    - Contribute to every guild activity in game
    - Are on or are willing to create a swgoh.gg profile
    - Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr

Feel free to contact me is you want more information or want to join us.
  • Rebel Treaders

https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Rebel Treaders is an active independent guild with players who help each other improve and love getting stronger. We take the game seriously but we know it's just a game and life comes first. We think guilds should add fun to the experience notstress.

Current statistics:
    49 active players
    87 M GP
    32* DS TB and 30* LS TB
    35 out of 38 TW wins
    Pit and HAAT 2 or 3 times a week with a 24 hour join period. We raid evenings North American Time zones.
    Sith is at 6*. We kill it quick and are looking at going for Heroic when JTR comes back around. A lot of our guild mates are ready for her.

- Have a GP of ~1.5 M or preferably more. We will consider lower for newer active accounts (high Arena/Fleet).
    - Are active
    - Play all guild modes like TB or TW (Or communicate when you cannot. We dont mind if you miss an event just let us know!)
    Feel free to contact me with questions or if you are interested in joining.

Ally Code: 562-239-236 send me a message in game on these forums
  • Manu_Le_Fou
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Hi. Lookup Staar Waars.
    We are an active Canada based guild and understand there is a life besides the game.
    Average guild GP is 3 millions.
    With a total GP of 130+ millions.
    Looking to add a few committed members.
    If you are an active player with 3millions+ GP, please contact me.
    Time zone: EST
    388-713-194
    Post edited by Manu_Le_Fou on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/46204/revans-remnant/

Revans Remnant
    92.9 million
    Looking for 10!

Looking for people who are or are close to HSTR ready.

We run hPit and hAAT 2-3 time per week and T6 Sith twice a week at the moment.
    Never missed a TW for lack of participation.
    30+* in LSTB & DSTB

We are a USA based guild but also have multiple international players in our Guild. Heroic raids running at 8 PM EST. Tier 6 Sith raid on auto launch.

Guild requirements:
    1. Active contributor to all Guild events.
    2. Active daily to help generate raid tickets.
    3. Discord mandatory

Contact me for any questions, either here or in game (438-658-111).
  • Shywalkers are a casual active guild. Meaning we’ve got a relaxed attitude towards the game, but require all members to stay active daily and contribute to all guild activities. We have been active since the guild feature was released and many of the core members also.
    Requirements for joining:

2,8M GP, it can be discussed. A good attitude is also needed. And a social and fun personality is considered a plus :)

What you’ll get:
    - A friendly, focused and relaxed atmosphere.
    - A majority of TW wins, around 85%
    - All raids on farm
    - 43-45 stars in TB
    - Europe based, but plenty of US also. Raids start at 19:00 GMT +1

If interested write a line on our discord or pm here.
    https://discord.gg/m7qwKW

Hope to have ya on board soon!
  • Red2Rogue5

We’re looking to recruit active members! We’re a friendly bunch and have fun banter. Join us if you can likely hit 600 tickets daily and want to join a fairly competitive guild! New players welcome!

Current Guild Stats
    47 Members
    91++ Million GP

Tier 6 Sith Raid
    HAAT
    Heroic Pit Raid

33* Dark Side Territory Battle
    30* Light Side Territory Battle

Guild Requirements:
    -Level 70, but may consider lower if actively getting 600 tickets daily.
    -600 raid tickets ideally but if you cant for whatever reason no worries
    -Must particulate in Sith raid, TB and TW

We have a group chat on LINE that you are welcome to join but it's not required. You can find me on line: photime1982 or you can find me in swgoh: PhoTime (ally code: 187-815-362).

Guild profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/187815362/

Feel free to message me for any questions!
  • RathAnur66
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Order 66 Spectre is restructering.
    We are currently looking for 4 Players and more in the not so far future.

Guild GM currently 72 Million.

Our Guild consists of members all around the World.

Requirements
    - Minimum level is 85, GP minimum is 1,5 Mil.
    - Toons used for TB and Teams for HSTR are a nice addition but not required.
    - Line is required as our primary communication tool. Main Language is English.

- We're pretty motivated and set the bar higher whenever the majority of us can handle it. Weaker players won't be booted but are expected to invest in getting stronger.
    - Disregarding certain rules will issue a warning, on the second warning members will be removed.

- We expect our members to get 600 tickets a day. A warning will be issued for a month after missing 500 Tickets for 3 days in a week.

We set up tight rules for our restructering process. All applicants go through a probation period for one month. If you are actively participating this won’t be a problem.

We are looking for daily active and experienced players.
    Our main goal is about playing daily, getting stronger together and sharing what you can.

Info:
    - Contact me here or just join our Line Application Room at: http://line.me/ti/g/lhYjCV7O55
    - For an easier application process please give us your SWGoH.gg link.

- Guild reset time is at 12:30 UTC/GMT; 6:30 CST

Raids:

- Rancor heroic is on farm status.

- AAT heroic is on farm status. No soloing.

- Sith heroic is done regularly. (No i’m not joking. ;) ) If not we usually slip in a Tier 5 / 6.

Raids are currently once a week. Looking forward to change that once ticket production allows it.

TB:
    - We have a strict Ruleset for TB and want every member to participate.
    Currently we reach 25* aiming higher after restructering is complete.

TW:
    We barely lose a TW right now since we have some Darth Trayas at our disposal and in our current GM range the opponents usually are not able to beat them.
    This will of cause change after restructureing and will become more challenging.
  • Small guild doing haat hpit phase 5 sith raid average about 1.3 mill,I just returned after 3 months off, looking to add some guild mates to are guild, 600 tickets any GP, I am a about 2.5 myself https://swgoh.gg/g/29614/motivator-salvaged/
  • Do you want Traya Shards? Then Come to SHAL

SHAL (Still Have a Life) part of the WWL Alliance

wewithlives.com/guilds/

We are 178 Million GP guild filled with high participation members, from TW, to TB to the heroic Sith Raid. Come To Traya Country. Come to SHAL.

What SHAL can do for you:
    • We are doing Heroic Sith Raiding
    • Heroic AAT every 3 to 4 Days (11 am ET)
    • Heroic Rancor every 2 to 3 days (1 pm ET)
    • IPD and ROLO shards
    • An outstanding Discord Community with the best memes on the internet

What we ask of our members
    • 600 daily raid tickets
    • 40 attack banner average in TW
    • GP of 3.0+ million or better
    • zFinn squad, zKru squad, Anti-Traya teams
    • SWGOH.gg account for planning is a must
    • Participation in all guild activities
    • Communication on Discord is required

If interested please contact on Discord: Commander Corran Horn#0731 (Guild Leader), or Gridan#1970(Asst GL)
  • mjd2192
    558 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    https://swgoh.gg/g/39547/imperial-marksmanshipacademy/

About Us:
    - Imperial Marksmanship Academy
    - 141 Mil GP
    - 45 ⭐ DSTB with 54 IPD Shards
    - 42 ⭐ LSTB With 64 ROLO Shards
    - 24-11 In TW
    - Guild Reset 6:30 pm EST
    - HSTR @8pm EST
    - HAAT and HPIT @ 9pm EST
    - Run an ALT Guild for extra Raids in between TBs and TWs.

What We Are Looking For:

- 3.1 Mil GP(can be case by case)
    - Active With 600 Daily(RL happening is understood)
    - Following TB and TW orders
    - Developed/Developing TB and TW squads.
    - Developed/Developing HSTR squads.

Feel Free To Chat With Our Officers:
    https://discord.gg/sQ8ADPh
    Line - mjd2192
    Discord mjd2192#0855
    Ally Code 911-593-924

3o0cwuu32n2c.jpeg
  • agwevnhhxglg.jpg

1st Degenerate Squad (FDS) is recruiting active members that want to participate in Everything this game has to offer. FDS is a fun group that likes to progress in the game as fast as they can. Learning, growing, and working as a team to accomplish great things. FDS is part of a three guild empire with the top two guilds doing HSR.

-FDS is a 73 mil GP guild.

-We are looking for active players who communicate

-We currently run HPit, T6 sith, and HAAT

-We use discord but do also talk a lot in the game.

-We will definitely talk merges as long as the guild merges Into our guild.

For those interested in joining you can by responding to this post or join our Discord and we'll get you a spot.

https://discord.gg/HzXtfj3
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    QRaY3eE.jpg

Join our discord server to apply! Just say "Struggle Recruit" - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB

Highlights
    • HSTR on farm
    • ~177m gp
    • HSTR at 8:00 pm EST, Pit & Haat at 9 pm EST
    • 44/46 Stars - Territory Battle
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active, friendly players and a minimum 3.2M Galactic Power.

Raid Schedule

We have a consistent schedule, outlined in our discord server.

Raid Rules:
    • Heroic ST - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic Pit - FFA after a 24 hour zero damage period

Discord

Sith raid, TB, TW, GA and character prioritization strategies, as well as overall game theory is discussed on our discord daily. Most days chat is quite active, but you are not required to participate if you don't want to. Our discord is family friendly and safe for work. While you’re not required to participate in chat, you will be held accountable for knowing any changes in rules or raid schedules, as such, it is recommended that you keep @mentions enabled.

Reporting

We track Territory Battle, Territory War and Raid participation, as well as raid ticket production. Full participation is expected from our members, and those who fall off their from their expected contribution may be removed for a more active member.

Final Word

We are a Guild looking to grow our ranks with more active and friendly players. We want to participate in all of the content available in the game, and we want to be raiding as frequently as possible with the help some new and motivated guild members. We expect to improve our HSTR/TW/TB performance via proper execution, and collaborative participation from our members.

Expectations
    1. Play daily - 500+ raid tickets per day. 600 tickets is normal for most of our members. (We do track this) -- we avg 29k to 30k daily tickets.
    2. Syncing your squad with swgoh.gg is required.
    3. Joining our discord server is required.
    4. Participate in raids (Zero damage counts as participation)
    5. That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB and chat with our officers to see if we have room, and if we are a good fit for you. Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.

Thanks!
  • Guild Name: PHX Wardens

We are a 55m GP Guild that has HPIT and HAAT on farm, with a 24 hour join period, and T6 Sith raid.

We get around 20* in TB and and are 46/6 in TW.

Our requirements are active participation in raids, tb, and tw.

We are a fun group of laid back guys that would love to have some more people to grow the guild with.

Send me a message on discord, or the game if you are interested.

Discord: Jowee#3291

Ally code: 589-684-788
  • Fettman85
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Position filled
    Post edited by Fettman85 on
  • WE'RE FARMING TRAYA

Looking for a 50th to fill out our HSR farming guild. We're 140M+ GP, 40 LS, 38 DS, about halfway to Traya.

We're laid back with only basic rules and a daily play requirement. EST based but all time zones welcome. Raids aren't join and blast. Min GP 2.8M (our avg). If interested please contact me:

Discord: @Gen Bonesworth#6304
    Ally: 731-665-956
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9148/hanyolooooooo/
  • Name: AustraliaEarth
    Language: English

Requirements: active player (500-600 raid tickets per day) and willingness to be on discord (better communication)

All levels and experience welcome

Raids: H Pit, sth 3-4, normal tank

We share our discord with a sister guild who have a wealth of knowledge to share

Super friendly group, currently just looking to bolster numbers and help newer players a long as it can be confusing.

Once numbers are bolstered we will start territory wars.

Look forward to seeing you

My discord is syionis#8796
  • Looking for active players!
    Captain Spauldings World Order
    Join today!
  • Shifty Rebels is looking for players to increase our ranks,

Shifty Rebels is an Australian time-based guild but welcomes anyone keen to play. This guild is semi-casual, for people who have a busy life with work and family however when they do play they want to do well. With that in mind, we would like everyone to aim for their 600 daily raid ticket goal so we can do heroics more often to improve as a guild.

Current Members: 47/50 with only 2 members not L85 aiming to become an active high-end guild in the future. We have a second guild – AustraliaEarth which is used as a low levelling area however at the moment and communicates with us on Discord.

Current guild GP: 69,477,424 https://swgoh.gg/g/24471/shifty-rebels/

Raids:
    (Heroics have 24hour join phase)
    H Pit & HAAT - 1030 (UTC) with 24 hours join phase, once tickets available usual 2-3 per week.
    Sith T6 – waiting for players to get more geared to tackle heroic.

Guild Events:
    Currently averaging 25 Stars on TBs and often win one out 3 TWs

Time Zone: GMT + 8 ( Perth Australian time) Guild daily reset is at 1830 local time or 1030 UTC.
    Communication: In-game chat and Discord - https://discord.gg/UfS9jhU

Contact: Wal Millaris in game 967-499-133 or discord - Wal millaris#7199

Requirements:
    Participate in all Raids, Territory Wars and Battles
    If unavailable to play post in the absences section on discord.

Send a PM for more info or hit me up through any of the above ways.
  • Hallo Swgoh Mitspieler,

wir haben noch einen Platz in unseren Reihen frei.

Wir suchen:
    - täglich aktive Leute
    - mit mindesten 2.3 Mio. GM

Wir bieten:
    - sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft
    - einen Discord Chat (kein Teilnahmezwang)
    - eine Gildenwebseite mit Tips, Tricks und aktuellen Guides für die Raids und TB

Unsere Gilde "Outlaws Reloaded" wurde Anfang 2016 gegründet und ist über die Jahre hinweg stetig auf 155 Mio. GM gewachsen. Die meisten Mitglieder stehen mitten im Leben und das sehen wir auch Vorrangig gegenüber unserem Hobby.

Bei uns steht der gemeinsame Spass am Hobby SWGOH im Vordergrund. Es besteht keine Verpflichtung zum Kauf von Kristallen oder täglich 600 Raidtickets beisteuern zu müssen.
    Ein erkennbarer Beitrag beim Sammeln von Raidtickets sowie ein gewisses Engagement beim Erreichen möglichst vieler Sterne in den TB sowie Beteiligung im TW erwarten wir allerdings von unseren Mitgliedern.

Gildenaktivitäten
    Aktuell laufen wir:
    - hSith. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind. Start 20 Uhr
    - hRancor. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind. Start 19 Uhr
    - hAAT. Sobald genügend
    Raidmünzen verfügbar sind und an dem Tag kein hSith läuft. Start 21 Uhr

- TB hell. 41*
    - TB dunkel. 44*

Bei Fragen und Interesse gerne bei mir per PN oder https://discord.gg/p39kTV2 melden.

Schöne Grüße
    Dash :)
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/629/size-matters-not/

Size Matters Not
    ~98m GP

Size Matters Not is a HAAT guild on the borderline of being HSTR ready. We are looking for active members who have teams/toons that are HSTR viable.
    We are mainly a UK based guild with a handful of members from the US. Size Matters Not is a relaxed guild consisting of active and enthusiastic players. We are looking for similar players that want to get the most out of the game, without requiring players to put the game over real life. We are currently clearing HSTR tier 6 in about 3 days and working towards HSTR.

About the Size Matters Not:
    * ~98m GP
    * Heroic Rancor at 20:00 GMT 3+ times a week
    * Heroic AAT at 20:00 GMT 2+ times a week
    * Sith Raid tier 6 about twice a week as the last one finishes
    * 36 stars in DS TB
    * 34 stars in LS TB

Requirements:
    * We're looking for level 85 players with GP over 1.2 million.
    * We want players who have at least 1 viable HSTR team
    * We expect our players to generate at least 500 tickets a day.
    * We expect players to join in Territory Battles.
    * We expect players to do their best in the Sith Raid.
    * If you join Territory Wars you should actively contribute.
    * We use Discord and in game chat as our means of communication.

Do you want join Size Matters not on our path to HSTR, find us on Discord using the following link https://discord.gg/7aFVJzq and an officer will talk to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, contact myself via discord Reece_Cad_23#5038 or on SWGoH 219-922-845
  • Imperial council alliance

Is looking for new and active members ,looking for active players who wish to grow!
    Encourage both young and old players, supportive atmosphere, friendly officers always willing to give strategy and assistance.
    Very Strong guild with all types of players ,we are welcoming all,
    all the players are growing fast in our guild,
    We are all great players and at the same time great companions helping each other along we wait for you.

Doing All types of Raids ,

HEROIC PIT

HEROIC TANK TAKEDOWN (HAAT)

SITH T5,6

Doing great in Territory Battles ,and Wars,big Prizes,

All types of rewards all the time

Exchanging Gear all the Time so all players grow faster.

The only requirement is be active,and get 500 raid tickets min. no activity for 30 days without notice will get you removed.
    Of any inactivity ,tell oficers and no problem.

75m GP and growing

40 active members

Contact me via ally Code: 753-587-876
    Станоје92
  • gtktduzwkmiq.jpg

Looking for a 50th to fill out our HSR farming guild. We're 141M+ GP, 40 LS, 38 DS, about halfway to Traya.

We're laid back with only basic rules and a daily play requirement. EST based but all time zones welcome. Raids aren't join and blast. Min GP 2.8M (our avg). If interested please contact me:

Discord: @Gen Bonesworth#6304
    Ally: 731-665-956
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9148/hanyolooooooo/
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 63 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 4
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few minutes, 3 times a week); Heroic AAT (done in few hours, 1 or 2 times a week), Sith Tier 6 (done in 4 days).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we have also USA and Europe members, we are open for more new members from other countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 80 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage HRancor and HAAT.
    ◦ Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakensrevenge/

Krakens Revenge
    177M

Looking for 1 more player!

If you are looking for a group that is active in game and also on discord we are that group. We like to keep a fun discord environment while also maximizing in game results. We have a good mix of FTP players and PTP players. We have knowledgeable players who are willing to help answer any questions. If you are looking for a group that will complete future end game content then come join us.

We are looking for
    - 3.5+ GP (exceptions made for whales)
    - Top 25 in Arena and Fleet
    - Active on Discord
    - 600 tickets a day this mandatory

About Us
    - 45 Trayas; 18 Revans
    - Fully Heroic Guild
    - Near Perfect TW record
    - 47 DSTB (86 IPD)
    - 44 LSTB (100 ROLO)
    - Raid times 10:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M PDT (alternating schedule)
    - Guild Resets at 7:30 P.M. PDT

If you’re interested please send a link of your swgoh.gg profile, with your time zone and why you left your last guild to me via direct message on discord (MikeB#1326)

You can also jump on our discord server with the below link.

https://discord.gg/xU7ptES
This discussion has been closed.