3 vs 3 First order split

Hey. I have 6 FO toons and dont want to farm a 7th.

I was wondering if this would work
On defense:
1. KRU leader zeta
2. KR OG zeta
2. FOST

On attack
1. Phasma
2. FOO
3. FOX

This a go if i want 2 FO teams. With the 6 i have?

Replies

• I would switch where you have your leaders....
  • KRU, FOX, Zylo is widely proving to be the best three-person combo on defense.... so if you want a stronger defense to help make up for poor AI, that’s the way to go.

I highly recommend farming and gearing FOTP, that way you can have a strong attacker on each squad, PLUS he still has one of the better ships in the game.
  • I used this.

1. ZRU FOO FOE
    2. Phasma Zylo ZOST.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    KRU, FOX, Zylo is widely proving to be the best three-person combo on defense....
    Definitely agree. They held on defense in my 3v3s. I used phasma, foo, fotp as a 2nd line clean up team.
  • Tnx all
  • I tend to use Phasma, FOTP and FOSF.
  • I don't think you need to protect Kylo with two tanks. He's pretty tanky on his own, especially with the zeta. If you had both zetas on KRU I would say him with FOO and FOX, but since you don't, I'd probably go with:

You're right to want to put FOE with Phasma and FOO because he's the only real damage dealer on that team, but their real strength is in giving out TM, so why not put zKylo on that team to do both?

KRU/FOE/FOST
    Phasma/Kylo/FOO

There's no taunting tank in the 2nd team to protect FOO, but with a fast enough Officer and all the TM gains from all 3, the hope is that it's over before it starts for them.
  • Thank you