Wampa or Thrawn with Carth?

I’ve made a few threads about Carth's leadership ability (because I love it so much), and I believe it comes down to two characters in that 5th spot with Carth, Odro, Z, and Mission.
Wampa I really want to try, but Thrawn being the great dude that he is is also appealing.
What in your guys opinion is better in that team, Thrawn or Wampa?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Our guild was having the same discussion on what the 5th spot should be. Both would be solid choices. Thrawn makes every team better. Wampa puts up dots and his zeta benefits from them so he synergizes well. For me, I think it will come down to who is needed in other squads for GA, TW, etc. I have use of Thrawn in more squads, so I would probably go with Wampa.
  • Ah okay, good explanation, thank you.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • It seems like a fun team. So many assists, and DOT's
  • The answer is zJuhani
  • Blackblooded
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    The answer is zJuhani

She very well might at the end of the day be the best choice. The single taunt on a 4 turn CD and not a lot of tm gain worries me that she can be countered too easily.
    Post edited by Blackblooded on
  • I think I’m going to use Thrawn for the most part since I’ve got him pretty much upgraded.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Thrawn is useful everywhere so I don’t think he makes the team tbh. Wampa is a good choice but I’ve also been wondering about Boba. The team is all about surviability and Boba has two lives, plus he dots on his basic which can double hit. Also, there are so many bh that it wouldn’t be hard to find a replacement for him on the Bossk team. More than anything, his execute should be amazing. You’re going to be stacking tons of dots on characters which will make his execute do big time damage.
  • mlb1399 wrote: »
    The answer is zJuhani

She very well might at the end of the day be the best choice. The single taunt on a 4 turn CD and not a lot of tm gain worries me that she can be countered too easily.

People are struggling with her in there in GA. Wampa are too vital in other factions for TW/GA. You need Thrawn with Traya to beat Revan and Wampa goes well with Bastilla lead or Rex lead.
  • I also want to try Vader for fun. I mean he does an aoe dot that can put up to three dots on characters. Add in the fact he can cull for massive damage on someone that has a bunch of dots stacked on them and I think he would be pretty fun.
  • mlb1399 wrote: »
    The answer is zJuhani

Her taunt dispell all debuffs, and she's OR.
    No worries, bigZ will cover her up.
  • I would go with thrawn, if not a zfinn can just wipe the floor with them by outspeeding you with Poe.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    The answer is zJuhani

Her taunt dispell all debuffs, and she's OR.
    No worries, bigZ will cover her up.

That is the selling point, Z can back her up, didnt think of that. Agree with juhani.
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The answer is zJuhani

Yup! This is what Juhani was designed for - to be the initial tank in an OR team - take all the damage, lose protection and proc Zaalbars Taunt (which gains him Retribution). Then she's just a damage/support character till you need your cleanse in 3 turns
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    The answer is zJuhani

Yup! This is what Juhani was designed for - to be the initial tank in an OR team - take all the damage, lose protection and proc Zaalbars Taunt (which gains him Retribution). Then she's just a damage/support character till you need your cleanse in 3 turns

Very cool way of looking at it! Thanks.