7-Star Chewbacca Event Advice

Prev1
I’ve only been playing since June and I have Chewbacca and you don’t. So consider me a bounty hunter expert.

I completed 7-Star Chewbacca in a few attempts with Gear 12 Bossk, Fett, Greedo, IG-88 and Gear 11 Dengar. Double Zeta Bossk, Zeta Fett, ig-88 and Greedo. Dengar Zeta seems unnecessary.

Greedos stun zeta proves useful especially against Chewbacca who I recommend using it on. Han seems to resist it every time.

Even though Leia is weaker, kill Lando first because Leia is Guarded by Chewie and Lando is not. Chewies not a big Lando fan.

After Lando perishes, go for a burst damage quick kill on Leia.

Next kill Chewbacca as he’s Guarding Han and Han is not as squishy as you’re used to him being.

Once Han’s lifelong furry friend and life debt slave has been defeated in battle you can proceed to vanquish Han from the paradise of cloud city.

Finally R2 - the tankiest of them all - can now be defeated. His stealth won’t be an issue with Dengar. Also use Dengars stuns on Chewbacca.

Remember, Bossk is vital. Save your aoes for when he needs protection recovery as per usual.

Hope this helps.

Replies

• I have Chewbacca and you don’t.

Yeah I do though.

• I have too.
    And Dengar is here to prevent stealth on rebel toons.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Being an expert, you should know "Guard" makes Han immune to stun.

Hahahahaha.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Yea taking out Chewie first was the way to go for me. Speed on bossk and it was a cake walk
  • Well expert I got him on 2 different accounts using different bounty hunters on each account on auto battle with only 1 zeta on bossk and g11 toons no tactics needed so what level of bounty hunter expert does that make me lol
  • I had g12 bossk and boba, g11 zam, greedo and dengar, as much speed as poss on all of the 5, kill chewie first, if dengar doesn’t take a hit and stealth before r2 smokescreens you may as well restart, took around 40 or so try’s with no arena mods and only bossk leader zeta, but it happened and once rung drops in your favour it’s not even that hard..
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Being an expert, you should know "Guard" makes Han immune to stun.

That being said, I personally advise to go for Chewbacca first.
    Trying to damage him so that you can activate Bossk's contract as soon as possible and then you're good.

You'll need your best mods too (speed).
    Only 2 zeta I had were on Bossk.

Works without Dengar too but you gotta start again till R2D2 don't start with smoke screen...

I’m a bounty hunter expert not a Han, Chewbacca expert.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I’ve only been playing since June and I have Chewbacca and you don’t. So consider me a bounty hunter expert.

Your first sentence sets up the claim that you are a Chewbacca event expert, despite your second sentence claim.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Weird that you can't say "hug" here. ;)
  • Cleared it with g12 zzBossk, g12 Boba, g11 Cad, g10 Dengar, g9 Greedo (aka cannon fodder). I must be a Bounty Hunter god!!! :D

You take out Chewie first or Han if you are feeling gutsy and have the damage / stuns to pull it off.

With those two gone, the rest is just mop up.

You absolutely do not AoE unless Chewie is dead or stunned or you will get a big furry grouphug! :p
  • I’m still having trouble. I don’t have Dengar, but I have G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Greedo and Cad, G11 Zam. All 200+ speed.

Any advice?
  • Albatross7 wrote: »
    I’m still having trouble. I don’t have Dengar, but I have G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Greedo and Cad, G11 Zam. All 200+ speed.

Any advice?
    Use less squishy toons. Seriously. Speed isn't the key here, survival is. If you can re-mod to trade speed for health / protection and maybe some tenacity you might stand a better chance. You could also try Boba lead and mod for potency.
  • KLCS21
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The OP used 4 G12 and 1 G11. With 5 zetas. Of course you finished the event. A 5 yr old randomly pushing buttons could win with that lineup. I find the “expert” credentials to be highly suspect.
  • Akaryn
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Personally, I believe you invested some money into the game, zeta'd the kitten out of your bounty hunters and now feel superior over others. Good for you! But that's just my 2 cents...
    I’m still having trouble. I don’t have Dengar, but I have G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Greedo and Cad, G11 Zam. All 200+ speed.

Any advice?

If you have someone to swap out for Zam, do that. She’s no good without detonators, and if you apply detonators that feeds TM to the enemy team. If you can’t swap her out, don’t use her specials since they hurt more than they help. I used basically the same lineup, except 88 instead of Zam (because that’s who I have geared, he’s equally terrible for this event), and had to stick with his basic since his special fed too much TM.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Oh great a BH expert
    Tell me silverback

1. Is it worth doing embos payout for the elusive strikes
    2. Which zeta on aurra sing first
    3. What are the best mods for jango
    4. What potency levels for cad bane
    5. Does jango need a zeta
  • No need for so many zetas. One on Bossk's leader ability is more than enough. Also, recommended kill order is always useful, but I was finally lucky when I tried a different one, just to see if my RNG changed. So don't be afraid to try anything.
  • Worst advice for kill order ever.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Lol dude ^^ where the hell did he get that kill order it’s chewie first then Han then everyone else
  • Kila1966
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Got Chewie with zBossk, Boba, Cad, Dengar all G11 and Gredo G10. Took some tries, but suddenly RNG was in my favor. Took Chewie Down first, then Han, Leia, Lando and finally R2.
    Lot of Tenacity on Bossk, others modded for damage. Had Bossk as fastest char, then Boba.
    Started with Bossk taunt, then Boba execute on Chewie using above mentioned tactics with Dengar obstructing R2 smoke screen, never initiated contracts though. The rest is history 😜
  • The 7* event is ridiculous anyway...CG went way over the top with RNG

Any advice?

I had an almost identical party so here's my advice. Without denegar you can't really stop r2 from popping smoke so going after chewie first isn't going to be easy.

Instead mod bobba so he goes first on your team. Then when r2 smokes hit him with execute. The avoidance buff on r2 won't stop execute and will in fact increase its damage. Stun r2 with greedo or cad and beat him down. Once R2 is down use stuns on chewie whenever possible.

By this time with any luck lando is vulnerable and a quick kill then take out chewie. If you make it that far the final two are pretty easy and if you just have bosk and one other still alive it should be doable.

The hardest part is keeping enough of your squishy people alive while you kill R2 since he has a ton of hps.
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm a Sith expert. And a CLS expert. I'm quite knowledgeable about Jawas too. BH? I guess I could only be listed as an amateur, mostly because I have built them up yet. I did once beat a contract for Visas though. So, I got that going for myself.
  • I just finished it with g12 zbossk, g11 boba, g10 cad, and g9 dengar and greedo. Had to keep restarting until it was either dengar or cad getting stunned by Han. Taunt with bossk, then execute on chewie. Use Greedo to reduce chewie’s turnmeter, then if greedo has high enough crit chance to go again right after, thermal detonators to recover all of the health and protection lost to the opening barrage. Take chewie down as fast as possible, then han. Should be smooth sailing from that point forward.
  • Look, was the start of the post a little arrogant? Sure. 110%.

Did he try to help someone beat it? Also true. Give a little bit of slack there.

Yeah survival of the initial onslaught is key really. Dengar is probably your top toon to have. You can run the event with any combo of BH but your two musts (at least to me) are Bossk and Dengar.
  • Let me save you 4 zetas: You could have used G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G12 Embo and G11 Greedo. Requires mediocre mods though.
  • You also could use G12 Bossk and Boba, G11 Cad, G9 Dengar and G10 Greedo. Without Zetas. Some attempts and you are good...
    Do or don't there is no try