Favorite part of the game

Like the title says, what’s your favorite part of the game SWGOH?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• The only things I don’t enjoy are ships and the Sith raid, I like pretty much everything else. GA is my new favorite game mode, even though I haven’t had any tough matchups yet.
  • Yeah GA is very fun!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Our guild, seeing it grow from a thought to a reality.
  • Watching as CG has to decide which characters to nerf when they release new stuff.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Watching as CG has to decide which characters to nerf when they release new stuff.

Difficult to see, always in motion the future is... ;)
  • Is this like when Eddie Murphy stands up and shouts this exact phrase in coming to america?
  • Collecting, building characters and the guild I'm in. Bunch of good, but crazy people.
  • New characters!
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Interacting with guild-peoples.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I think for me it's building up the characters needed to unlock a special character in those events that come round every 3 months or so. Finally unlocking that new one is a great feeling!
  • Typherrion
    117 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Mine used to be galactic war for its rewards and difficult challenge
    but now that it’s nerfed difficulty wise and there isn’t things useful in the shop anymore there is nothing driving me to do it other than the crystals so I just sim it now
  • Typherrion wrote: »
    Mine used to be galactic war for its rewards and difficult challenge
    but now that it’s nerfed difficulty wise and there isn’t things useful in the shop anymore there is nothing driving me to do it other than the crystals so I just sim it now

Same here. I think they should change it to be more difficult again. So if you want to play these harder battles you can do so, and if not you could still just Sim the whole thing.
  • Definitely grand arena. I loved 3v3. Getting a very tough opponent and pulling a win is the best
  • Typherrion
    117 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    3vs3 was fun but ..... unfair when faced with the triumvirate.
    Other than that I hope they also add a 6vs6 with two leaders. I would love to see mixed factions
  • Collecting 50 mk 5 stun guns