Grand arena keeps crashing on me.

against my last opponent and my current opponent today (12/15/18) my game has crashed during the middle of a few of my runs, (Crucial runs) specifically it has crashed during my ships run in GA. I have also noticed it has crashed once or twice during my character runs, luckily I can come back and take the team out, but it is very annoying to have the game crash during a run I know I can win.
Has anyone else notice the the game crashing during some of your GA runs? Am I the only one having this issue?

Replies

• I have persistent game crashes during launching a battle in GA, when the game restarts it says the battle happened and no damage done and I can’t use those characters again. It’s happened multiple times and I keep losing GA events because of it. I run out of toons after all the crashes.

I haven’t seen it as much with ships in GA though
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss this at Answers HQ. This can help they highlight and prioritize issues like this.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>