Chewie T7 Help

maverickjbo1
3 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hi Guys i need help with wookiee tier 7, i have zBossk gear 12, zJango gear 12, Boba gear 12, Embo gear 11, Aurra gear 10

I cant get a sniff closest i have been is i took han down and got my payouts but then got destroyed

Can anybody help with Mods and what i should have on and also strategy, i have read through the ones already up but it seems its all about Dengar and i only have him 5 stars

Surely i must be able to do it with 2 zetas and highly geared characters?

p26eifwpyzqh.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• And i know just realised i have put in wrong part of forum

Apologies
  • Have you tried using different leaders? You probably want to take down Chewbacca first and retreat if R2D2 uses smokescreen.
  • Yeah tried all five as leader had about 200 tries
  • Have you considered zeting boba? Boba with zeta could really help you. It sure did for me :smiley: . And i did it with the most basic team ever: Boba (lead), ig, greedo,dengar and cad. If you're going to stick with the same toons and you're able to kill chewie i just suggest you to be more patient. Rng is the god.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited January 2019

I cant get a sniff closest i have been is i took han down and got my payouts but then got destroyed

Well, here's your first problem. You need to take out Chewie first, payout or no. Otherwise his AOE and assists will overwhelm you.

No Dengar complicates things, but Execute Chewie at the first opportunity and then burn him down ASAP.

Also, if you go after Han first, he is guarded and immune to stuns and crits, so it'll take you way longer to kill him and you'll be eating counters constantly.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Well, here's your first problem. You need to take out Chewie first

Objection. I tried killing Chewie all the time but couldn't manage it, it worked for me on first try after i killed Han and Lando first and stopped their massive damage. They are way more dangerous than Chewie. Dengar is a big help for sure because he and Cad can stun the hairy monster while the rest focus the others.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn