7* Mod/Zeta help

This isn't a thread to say how frustratingly hard this is. I'm just looking at what mods I should focus on for my team. I know I need to up their gear a bit, and i'm working on that.

Also is there another zeta that will help aside from Bossk's lead? I read Bossk's other zeta and Boba's zeta and neither seemed super useful. Bossk is only dealing with taunt, which he usually dies before he gets a turn so if he taunts he's guaranteed to die. Boba is only on a kill shot, which is very hard to get.

My BH team: https://swgoh.gg/p/379311544/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

zBossk gear 9, 4 speed mods with 1 defense and 1 health

Boba gear 10, 6 health mods with mostly offense primes

Dengar gear 9, 6 health mods

Greedo gear 9, 2 defense mods, 4 health mods

Cad gear 10, 2 crit damage, 4 health mods

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• What tier are you trying?
    In my opinion, you need to add a lot of speed to your squad, if what on SWGOH.GG is current. They are too slow.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    What tier are you trying?
    In my opinion, you need to add a lot of speed to your squad, if what on SWGOH.GG is current. They are too slow.
    7*. I completed 6 with ease with my current group. And yeah Bossk is like 202 speed and everyone else is much lower. I'll look at adding speed secondaries. Seems a lot of people are saying potency and tenacity too.
  • I didn't have Bossk, just OG BHs. Crit C and Crit D mods on BF lead. All potency on Zam, Greedo, Dengar, and Cad.

Speed secondary as the main focus for all mods.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Would any extra zetas help other than Bossk's lead? The rest seem all circumstantial.
  • My BH were much higher in gear, and the only zeta I have is Bossk. It really came down to speed for me, gained through creating the best mod sets. Between +100 and +120 per set is what I was able to put together.
  • Ok good to know the additional zetas after Bossk lead don't seem to be necessary.
  • I got him!!

ZBossk lead G11
    Boba G10
    Cad G10
    Dengar G9
    Greedo G9.

It took forever, and like everyone was saying if Bossk or Boba got stunned/killed/ability blocked or R2 used stealth I just had to re-start.

I think I killed Chewie, Han, Lando, Leia, R2.