which mods should i use ?
I farmed lots of potency mods
Which Primaries secondaries ?
i have 100 Zeta Mats but only 15 omega

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    It’d be very unlikely and completely up to RNG if you were to get Chewie at 7 stars this time around. I can see 5, maybe 6 stars if you’re lucky but I don’t think the gear is high enough.

Under a Boba lead, your team needs high potency, and speed of course. Your bounty hunters are way too slow

https://swgoh.gg/p/812755916/characters/

You can take a look at my BH team, since I’m looking to get chewie at 7 stars
  • they are equipped with random mods . Which mods should i use ???
  • boba will be G12 and Dengar G11 Ig88 G10-11 Greedo 9-10

I will farm gears till the end of the Event
    and with 2 Zetas i thought i could get this
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I don’t know if it’ll be possible to get him at 7 stars with your line up.

Like I said, you need high potency if you’re running Boba lead, so all crosses on mods need to be potency primary. All should have Crit Damage primary on the triangle except for Greedo, since he benefits more from crit chance imo.
  • I don’t know if it’ll be possible to get him at 7 stars with your line up.

Like I said, you need high potency if you’re running Boba lead, so all crosses on mods need to be potency primary. All should have Crit Damage primary on the triangle except for Greedo, since he benefits more from crit chance imo.

ok now i have

zBoba G12+3
    Dengar G11 +4
    Ig-88 G10 +2
    Greedo G9+3
    Cad G9

I will get Dengar to 12
    Greedo 10 Maybe 11
    Cad 10 Maybe 11
    Ig88 11 Maybe

What do you think ?
    Should i Zeta Greedo, Dengar or Ig-88 ? or all :D ?

• What do you say about my mods ?
  • Dont think 7 stars will happen Bossk is a requirement for 7 star unfortunately. Appranetly gear level doesn't really matter until t7 either, so you should be fine for t5 and 6 with mods.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Dont think 7 stars will happen Bossk is a requirement for 7 star unfortunately. Appranetly gear level doesn't really matter until t7 either, so you should be fine for t5 and 6 with mods.
    • Dengar and Boba are the two “requirements”
    • Bossk makes it easier.
    • IG88 is dead weight.
    • Zam is deadweight unless Boba is leading
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Dont think 7 stars will happen Bossk is a requirement for 7 star unfortunately. Appranetly gear level doesn't really matter until t7 either, so you should be fine for t5 and 6 with mods.
    • Bossk makes it easier.
    • IG88 is dead weight.

Yeah no bossk is possible but its literally out of your hands at that point.

Something so RNG dependent could be considered gambling...
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jejuzang wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »
    • Bossk makes it easier.
    • IG88 is dead weight.

Yeah no bossk is possible but its literally out of your hands at that point.

Something so RNG dependent could be considered gambling...

As you know I strongly disagree - 6* first attempt without Bossk, 7* third attempt (by attempt I restarted 3 times until I got Dengar stealthed). Then it was a trivial clear. The key is NO AOEs, only single target damage - if you AOE u die. You can’t AOE because of counter attack death and debuffs need to be “pointed” as the ROLO leadership will mean a mass AOE like IG88/Bobas that debuffs everyone gives the whole enemy team 30% TM.
    Bossk isn’t necessary - a murder specced Boba is, Dengar definitely is critical, and avoiding AOEs likewise. I’d only AOE if I knew I was going to get a kill one or two for sure!

Post edited by Shadowscream on
  • Any luck yet?
    Something you can try that worked for me is to swap Boba's primary mod stat from +30 Speed to +12% Accuracy. In my experience, he often missed his non-Execute attacks so this helped increase my damage done.
    Also, what worked for me was to mod Zam strictly for speed so she could throw TDs more often, which in turn grant TM to the entire team when they go off. Since you do not have Zam, maybe do this with Greedo instead. This may benefit you more since his TDs detonate after only 1 turn rather than 2 (or 3?) turns.
    Good luck! And if you have not yet scored your Chewie, keep trying no matter how much people tell you it's not doable with your current setup.
    People say the same without Dengar or Bossk but I did it with neither.
  • i dont want to waste my gear.
    Now i concentrate on JTR and Revan Event.

I think i could get it with some time.

but my Chars for JtR Event are gear 1 :D
    Chewbacca is with 6 stars still a beast and ist ok when i get him in 3 months with bossk