The Logray problem

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    c9rwfjoa7ddh.png
    Here is proof. He's back again in my store.

You'd better buy those Tusken Shaman shards

So what you're implying is that a Tusken rework is on the way and that it will lead to a legendary event and we should all start to panic farm Tuskens? I will do so immediately sir!

I actually would like to 7* and G12 the Tuskens just to use them in 3v3 GA and screw with people.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I used Shaman in T4/T5 of STR until it stopped working in T6. zader lead, DN, Sidious, Shaman, Boba. Everyone would stack dots and Vader/Boba would blow them up. Lots of fun.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Qgl3Q2K.gif?noredirect
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Still no Logray. It’s becoming comical now
  • TVF wrote: »
    He just showed up in mine again. There is no Logray problem.

EDIT: Never said it was impossible. Said it's so unlikely that it's unbelievable without documentation, which no one ever has when they are complaining.

I’ve been tracking since the end of the event. I’ve only missed 6 refreshes (that pesky midnight-6am...). I went 64 refreshes without seeing him, until he finally appeared yesterday and again today. Even if I assume he appeared in all 6 refreshes I missed, that’s 8/72 (11%). I know this is nowhere near a significant sample size.

My question is, I know he shares the slot with 4 other characters, but do we know that their appearance is weighted the same on the slot?
  • It’s just another place where I swear there is unbalanced RNG. I remember when I was farming Grievous from the fleet store I went literally 2 months without him appearing. Logray was an easy farm for me. Probably one of my quickest farms ever. I literally didn’t have enough currency to buy him at times because he was appearing so much. You must just be unlucky with him.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    He just showed up in mine again. There is no Logray problem.

EDIT: Never said it was impossible. Said it's so unlikely that it's unbelievable without documentation, which no one ever has when they are complaining.

I’ve been tracking since the end of the event. I’ve only missed 6 refreshes (that pesky midnight-6am...). I went 64 refreshes without seeing him, until he finally appeared yesterday and again today. Even if I assume he appeared in all 6 refreshes I missed, that’s 8/72 (11%). I know this is nowhere near a significant sample size.

My question is, I know he shares the slot with 4 other characters, but do we know that their appearance is weighted the same on the slot?

I think it's 5 other characters, and we have no idea how any of them are weighted.
  • Sun Fac’s ship is supposed to be in the GW store, but I have seen it only once in the past 2-3 months.
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    Store refreshes are random, i see him disappear for awhile then show up 2-4 refreshes in a row.

He is definitely an annoying farm like other pure guild store(Jyn, Veers, Young Han, Dengar, special first order pilot and ship)
    If you save guild stoee currency you can get him but personally I'd rather get gear, ill get G11-G12 ewoks for the next run and should be good for 7* golden rod without Logray.

Veers has 2 hard node out there....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    Store refreshes are random, i see him disappear for awhile then show up 2-4 refreshes in a row.

He is definitely an annoying farm like other pure guild store(Jyn, Veers, Young Han, Dengar, special first order pilot and ship)
    If you save guild stoee currency you can get him but personally I'd rather get gear, ill get G11-G12 ewoks for the next run and should be good for 7* golden rod without Logray.

Young Han is easy, he has a dedicated slot in the guild store.

The Special Forces Pilot and ship share their own slot IIRC.
  • Stop farming Logray. Google C-3PO without Logray. Gear needed toons. Profit.
  • a) I got 7* C3PO with zChirpa g11, EE g12, Paploo g11, Wicket g10, Teebo g9.
    b) you also have 6 chances of extra Logray shards per month through the Forest Moon event if you're able to do the first 3 tiers.

Personally I'd persevere with farming Logray as it will be a lot easier in the end and you'll also have a more rounded Ewok squad for other game modes.
  • Saw Logray yesterday and snagged him. He's there again this morning but not enough tokens. SassnFrassnRassn!

Gotta check every time the store refreshes and if you don't see him for s couple of days consider dropping a few crystals for an additional refresh.

Also gotta be disciplined about not spending tokens on gear. :D
  • Another day....no Logray.
  • Yeah, Logray isn't necessary for C3PO, but since you need pretty well geared Ewoks to do the event, you'll probably want to use them afterwards (I mean why not), and Logray is a part of the ideal Ewok team. Farm and gear a 6th and just casually farm Logray stress-free whenever you see him in the store. That way you still get 3PO and eventually you'll have a 7* Logray to plug in down the road.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, Logray isn't necessary for C3PO, but since you need pretty well geared Ewoks to do the event, you'll probably want to use them afterwards (I mean why not), and Logray is a part of the ideal Ewok team. Farm and gear a 6th and just casually farm Logray stress-free whenever you see him in the store. That way you still get 3PO and eventually you'll have a 7* Logray to plug in down the road.

That’s my plan. I have 105 shards to go. Hoping I can have him, but if not I have Teebo as a backup.

After 17 days in a row with no Logray, I’ve now got him 3 days in a row 💪🏼💪🏼
  • I actually think Teebo is pretty good for the event. His dispel is only single target, but it's useful all the same. He gives team-wide TM which also allows his basic to completely remove TM (and give stealth to someone else when omega'd). He has a lot of great stuff that I found incredibly useful when I did it (no Logray or Paploo here).
  • He tends to disappear once you start farming him! Funny how that works..
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    He's gonna be required for DS Revan
  • Well after almost a week of no Logray, I suddenly go him three times in three rotations. RNG, man...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I beat tier 7 on my second try without logray 3 G11 and 2 G10 one zeta on Chirpa

Wooo.

Im almost at that and i have logray
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Not once in two weeks? This is highly unlikely.

Are you looking at every refresh every day? That's 4x/day, 56 times total over two weeks. The odds of going 0-56 are extremely long.

I farmed him when he first dropped in guild store. I had this happen multiple times, over 2 weeks, checking every refresh (even throwing some crystals at refreshes).

Logray is a cruel, cruel farm :#

Lol i waited 5 days for my last 5 shards.... i didnt check middle of the night though... bet he dropped then every day... just my luck
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Not once in two weeks? This is highly unlikely.

Are you looking at every refresh every day? That's 4x/day, 56 times total over two weeks. The odds of going 0-56 are extremely long.

I farmed him when he first dropped in guild store. I had this happen multiple times, over 2 weeks, checking every refresh (even throwing some crystals at refreshes).

Logray is a cruel, cruel farm :#

Lol i waited 5 days for my last 5 shards.... i didnt check middle of the night though... bet he dropped then every day... just my luck
    Probably not but he may have appeared at one of them.

Anyone who is serious about farming a store-only rare toon really does need to check every store refresh every day.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ya I didn't see him in store for like 2 weeks then he suddenly came back like 4 tims in a row in 2 days - luckily I had my currency saved for when I see him. He's on my 7* hit list!

Not likely to beat 3PO event without him - he is strongly needed. I managed to get a 5* 3PO without him, but 5* ain't no 7*!
  • Logray is garbage anyway
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Lol no.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Logray looking back at me after store refresh...
  • TVF wrote: »
    Logray looking back at me after store refresh...

4/4 last 4 days. It’s like they flipped the switch back on.
  • He only pops up maybe once a week..ive been trying as well to get him to 7* and it is very frustrating..i remember seeing him all the time until c3po came about