Revan's Return/2019

Alright Happy New year Ladies and gentlemen of the Galaxy.2019 is here so it's time to know one question.Where is Revan?We all probably (Some other than most have our old republic characters 7 stared)so is JKR coming back this month or next month.So what characters would you like to see in GOH this year anyways on that note Happy New year and ladies and gentlemen of the Galaxy Happy hunting,and Good luck on the holotables!

Replies

• My God i thought with the Calendar being out they announced when revan was. You suck op.
  • I was hoping for mid/late January. But no. I’m now hoping very early Feb.
  • It’s been said plenty of times before but I’d like to see the Gungans
  • They never post hero's event on the calendar when it comes the 2nd time around. This goes for first and second rounds of hero type events.
    So there is a possibility that it could pop up in January still.
  • Mattx3
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Well, CLS comes out on the 10th, and BB-8 comes out on the 24th...Hero's Journey events have a 7 day stretch, and CLS usually means Rey is also very close. So if you're playing along at home, there is a blank 7 day period from the 17-24th. I wonder what could happen over those 7 days.
  • Mattx3 wrote: »
    Well, CLS comes out on the 10th, and BB-8 comes out on the 24th...Hero's Journey events have a 7 day stretch, and CLS usually means Rey is also very close. So if you're playing along at home, there is a blank 7 day period from the 17-24th. I wonder what could happen over those 7 days.

OT Falcon
  • They never post hero's event on the calendar when it comes the 2nd time around. This goes for first and second rounds of hero type events.
    So there is a possibility that it could pop up in January still.

You are partially right, they only post Journey event in calendar when there is week(in some cases more) until actual event. So for example JTR event should show up in event calendar around 17th.
  • Don't play with my emotions like that, I thought this was an official announcement in my feed.
  • I'm hoping for midFebruary return. I have everyone to 7 star gear 9 except for Mission who is at 4 star gear 9.
  • Don't play with my emotions like that, I thought this was an official announcement in my feed.

Sorry I don't work at CG.Dont worry
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Good thing, the forums are no place for CG employees today lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Good thing, the forums are no place for CG employees today lol.

I'm just guessing when JKR is coming back I really want Revan to come back on the 25th that's my birthday and I think that would be the best present from CG.
  • I'm hoping for midFebruary return. I have everyone to 7 star gear 9 except for Mission who is at 4 star gear 9.

Same. This came up in my Google app feed looks official because only shows the icon and no name.
  • Mattx3 wrote: »

I agree with Mattx3, they placed CLS on the 10th and JTR on the 24th. In the middle there is the 17th without the hero's journey.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    I was hoping for mid/late January. But no. I’m now hoping very early Feb.

I bet first few nanoseconds of February.
  • Agree with the above..there is a Gap between 17 and 18.01....also the Last Revan Event was on 18.10..when they follow the "old" rotation ( every 3 Month these Events return ) he'll probably return on short notice ;-)
  • It's OK everyone. Right after the Revan event comes, Revan will be banned from TW.
  • OMG op I thought Revan was announced...
  • I would like to see grievous get a zeta, and more droids from the cis such as the droidika. As well as other clone troopers
  • Darklee wrote: »
    I would like to see grievous get a zeta, and more droids from the cis such as the droidika. As well as other clone troopers

I think this thread is more “Old” than “Galactic”. 😉