Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• Upgrayedd_VIII
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Bad idea and this **** me and most my guild off. We spend time, effort, and sometimes money to gear and level a character. Now you want to have a vote to exclude characters?! I'm going to be mad if a toon I put a lot of effort into isn't available for me to use in TW.

This is counter-intuitive to the Zombie change. That was an excellent change that rewarded players for the time and effort they put into gearing zombie. This proposed vote to exclude is a step backwards that will punish hard work.

Additionally, only a very small handful of players are active on the forums and will take part in the vote. Poor planning on all accounts. What are you guys thinking and how did no one internally say this is a bad idea?!!
    Post edited by Upgrayedd_VIII on

• Gannon wrote: »
    😂 it just occurred to me.. this won't hurt me at all!!!
    We will just continue sandbagging!

If I'm matched against a guild 20m lower, whatever we get stuck with will still destroy them lmfao!

And you will STILL be a horrible player

• Looks like I’m in the minority that thinks this is a hilarious idea. I get the complaints, but I also think it’s entertaining.

What if instead of banning characters, their stats are all reduced to 10% of their base. Would that make people happy, can still use leaders but they’re all made of paper?
  • @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb y’all good? Need any help? What’s going on over there?
  • RoxasXion
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Shall we remove all Capital Ship crews?

i didnt think about this
    So if you ban a character with a ship,will be the ship.usable?
    there are not that many ships...
  • Darth_Ouchilus
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    :|

rkne2bcn1g9d.gif
  • TVF wrote: »
    My guild of high lvl and geared players should not be subject to some random 50s FTP vote on what I can and cannot use, who on earth thought this was a good idea?

Those random 50 FTP keep the game alive as much as you do. Unless you'd keep spending for the privilege of only fighting other spenders?

You give them far too much credit, I categorized specifically the votes I objected to. Ignore that if you want? But the MOB doesn’t fund this game, I don’t FIGHT them everyday in SA and FA, it TW. They do nothing for me or any player at my level.
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    This is horrible. Bring back this mode ! Builds comraderie in guilds.
  • RoxasXion wrote: »
    Shall we remove all Capital Ship crews?

i didnt think about this
    So if you ban a character with a ship,will be the ship.usable?
    there are not that many ships...

Omg that’s outstanding
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Again, I ask, if there were zero f2p and your arena was nothing but whales, would you keep spending?

I suspect not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    😂 it just occurred to me.. this won't hurt me at all!!!
    We will just continue sandbagging!

If I'm matched against a guild 20m lower, whatever we get stuck with will still destroy them lmfao!

And you will STILL be a horrible player

Hey, keep that hostility focused on cg buddy!
    😜
    I'm just pointing out that with all their "work" on keeping TW fun and interesting, they still have yet to fix the sandbagging issue!
  • I won't participate in the vote. It's going to be a skewed result as is. Only a very small percentage of players are active on the forums and will take part in the vote that impacts 100% of players
  • I rarely post, but I will because I think you're going the wrong way with this idea.

First, everyone who worked hard on their teams do not want them to be banned from any game mode.
    Secondly, the game is already very demanding in terms of time. Banning 16 characters means we'll have to rethink almost every single team we usually use, which some people can't afford.

Overall, a terrible idea. Wasn't very fond of bonuses but they were alright. This is plain bad.

Please reconsider
  • So after all the work we put into gearing and starring up our toons you come up with this idea? How on earth do you think this is a good idea? Now I get to spend more time trying to figure out what to do with all the broken squads that will be formed from 4 different toons not being available. Leave TW alone- the only thing that needed to be fixed was your crappy matchmaking "algorithm."
  • I get that while we all eagerly waited to see what the new year brought in, everyone in the office was brainstorming on how to things "fresh and entertaining" but this is not the way.

As stated that when TW came out it was meant for players to put their roasters against others. TW IS A GUILD ACTIVITY. You cant even join a TW without having a roster of 25. So using the example that GA is better suited for that is a load of (insert explatives here).
    When you did the TW theme for clones it was much more on the end of positive reception than the idea of "well you know what would be a great idea, why dont we do a TW where we let people pick what squads should be allowed and put in the catch that if you pick that core team component your going to lose 2-3 other teams in return". Why not keep that sort of theme change going, not like there are a lack of options to pick from. Might as well just brand it TW-lite or just host one where you disable all abilities and just run it under basic attacks.
    I normally bite my tongue on most ideas and try them but when your telling guild who build themselves arround TW and say "ok guys i know its been a month but now if you dont have deep roasters your pretty much going to hate TW" your gunna drive people away.
    And before i get the poeple saying "then dont join your loss" and all that ****, the page is here for people to voice their opinions. Trolling someone elses is childish. If you think its going to be postive make your own post and fill it with all sunshine and rainbows you can.
  • We don't want gimmicks to our game mode.
  • Says you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Perro wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb y’all good? Need any help? What’s going on over there?

I think they partied to much for New Years and aren't thinking correctly!

I need to go to Sacramento next year then!
  • Prosser wrote: »
    Hate it, not impressed at all. The bonuses, ya those were fun, shook things up the right amount. But this? As a newer player, 5 months and 1 mil gp, this is garbage. Depending on how the voting goes, I could lose half my usable roster (jedi, PS, empire) might as well sit this tw out at this point.

After a month of no TW, I was really looking forward to this to try out my newest teams I've been building, but this just sux.

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb

Wonder if they even thought of this. This is going to hurt the newer players and guild even more than the vets.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • I wonder who thought this was a good idea. I don’t think this was the right was to make things interesting in TW.
  • Absolutely dislike this idea...why should I participate if the teams I worked hard to build are going to be removed as options?

Put me down as "please do not implement this change."
  • Anyone in favor of this needs to take a closer look and notice that poster boy rake-in.... Aka Revan is missing ..... Super blatant....
  • This is dumb. Territory wars is fine how it is. Just leave it alone and let us destroy other guilds
  • TVF wrote: »
    Again, I ask, if there were zero f2p and your arena was nothing but whales, would you keep spending?

I suspect not.

At my level, to remain competitive, guaranteed yes. What the heck does someone in the 400s or higher or even out of the top 100 have to do with it? Zero FTP around me in any arena.
  • hynes1981 wrote: »
    Why not have the community input be, say, pick LS or DS, and only those toons are in the next TW? You could make us set only darkside toons on defense and only attack with light side toons.

Jimmybone (The Clone Schwartz)

Love the only 1 side of force for each offense & defense idea.
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Hate this idea Soooooooo much.

I have not logged into the forums in a very long time that I had forgotten my login info... but hate this sooooo much that I had to reset it to login to express it.

Hate it even more that the survey doesn’t offer the option of “I hate this idea, cancel the TW with NO rewards instead!” Any option I pick in the survey seems like an endorsement of the idea.

Maybe I’ll just sit out TW’s that have this feature in the future. Who am I kidding, that is probably just me being dramatic - who leave rewards on the table... but really, I probably will join & deploy, but not bother fighting — the reward difference between winning & loosing are not enough to overcome the hate of this idea.

To be clear: Loved the past different bonuses to mix up TW a bit. Would love to vote on future bonuses (with a ‘None of the Above’ option). But hate this.

Hate.

Hate.

Hate.
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Everyone vote for the groups with the top legendaries, lets see how they like tw with no traya , revan , jtr or cls , the complaints should be enough to go back to normal or do special bonuss', not limit who can be used. So lazy and unimaginative
  • Perro wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Anyone in favor of this needs to take a closer look and notice that poster boy rake-in.... Aka Revan is missing ..... Super blatant....

Might want to look again. Revan is there third box down on left.

Still a crap idea though,

Fair enough man....
This discussion has been closed.