Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• This is pure stupidity
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Just BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    BUFF characters to counter current metas. Do not just exclude characters we already have.

The positive feedback you got was this -

We said “these buffs are interesting and fun!”

You guys heard “they want us to do all kinds of crazy stuff with TW.”

You guys competed misinterpreted the feedback.
  • ni78oz4wyn4c.jpg
    Not that anyone asked, but I'm voting to kill the Triumverate.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    So, Imop, this new TW step is complete junk..... It allows players to neuter many of the key toons we have all worked hard on...... What is a new team worth without zombie?..... An to team without Kru, a resistance team without rjt and the list goes on......

I do tbhsve Revan or even Traya, and yet I am opposed to these toons being included In "the vote"......

I have had many posts and threads deleted claiming I was posting in the wrong area..... But I am totally in the right area now.......no reason to delete this.....

It won't be deleted it will be merged lol.

Nailed it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Am I the only one that sees the thread and keeps thinking Love, American Style?

Probably.
  • Um... ok I guess I'll try and see how this goes, but honestly I'm not very excited for this.
  • Please, as Yoda warned Luke in The Empire Strikes Back not to go, don't do this (not in those lines, sure, but), we beg you
  • TVF wrote: »
    Am I the only one that sees the thread and keeps thinking Love, American Style?

Probably.

At what point did you decide to kiss the opposite end of the horse?..... Just curious....
  • Yay. I zeta, max gear and 6e a toon. Only to have that wasted next TW. Really hurts my sense of pride and accomplishment, I must say.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I don't have time to formulate a well thought out response but I don't like this at all. If you want wacky TW, do a new game mode. TW was fine as it was with limited bonuses.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    What's that, Timmy? You just finished upgrading your JTR team and are ready to help your guild win some banners this TW? Ooohhh... sorry kid, no JTR this time. Maybe next month.

Poor Timmy.
  • So, basically depending upon who decides to spam the survey (with or without IP locking as this can be bypassed), I can assume the next TW will look like one of the following depending on which group decide to spam your survey the most;

It will have Revan in it and none of the viable counters such as traya, cls, chewie and thrawn groupings will be available.

It will have triumvirate, but no viable counters such as revan or cls/chewie.

It wont have either triumvirate or revan.

What on earth were they thinking? You don't ask the internet what to do.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    My big problem with this is there's no option to vote IG-86 off the island. I didn't collect shards (currently at 610/85) without promoting him to not have a big advantage on everyone else who wasted valuable resources taking him to 7*. CG clearly hates me.
  • Everyone knows TB sucks. So basically after this awful idea, the only point to even being in a guild is for the guild store rewards. TW was a huge part of being in a guild, and now that it’s a joke and they only wanna focus on the single player mode, what’s the point?
  • Wow, this is such a bad idea I can't even find the usual 10% of posts that argue that everyone else is just complaining and get over it. That is impressive.

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Well hang on there.
    Brummner wrote: »
    Everyone knows TB sucks.

Everyone?
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Tw is my favorite game mode and this is absolutely not what we want period ,this is outrageous :(
  • Terribad. Hurts your newer players, and your paying players. Where do you come out thinking this was good idea? Oh yeah probably the fact you now get people to panic gear lower tier teams, I see what you did there... knew there was a money grab involved somewhere. Still tho, dislike this bigtime and I’m sure more dislike than are happy for this...
  • @CG_SBCrumb Really intrigued by the new idea, however, I'm seeing a potential exploit with this open survey. What's to stop someone from just spamming the 6 teams they want all day every day? Some people probably have that kind of time.
    Think it would be best to restrict one vote per player, via ally code.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I’m completely unsure as to who authorised/came up with this change...but wow. For most ‘elite’ guilds the focus is TW - with this change the focus of the game is evidently moving from the guild to the individual - but for lots the community feel is what keeps everyone playing the game. I’ve been personally really looking forward for TW to come back - now I couldn’t care less
  • The zeta abilities and at least the g11-12 will be refunded on the characters voted out of the TW, correct? Also the crystals used to purchase said characters shards?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    Well hang on there.
    Brummner wrote: »
    Everyone knows TB sucks.

Everyone?

Definitely not everyone, but I certainly hate them. That said--This community vote idea is really cool and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • It’s a shame that the Guilds that are TW focused and the players that have spent many hours and some of us have spent money on now may not be able to use the toons and teams that we have worked so very hard on. This is very disheartening.
This discussion has been closed.