Im Sick of this Calendar release method already so I made a new one in 10 minutes.

xqusbr8uvske.jpg

To show that the Excel calendar release is (to say at least) dumb, I made one in less than 10 minutes on a paint-like program, and I believe that it made way more clear when the events are going to happen. (I know its not perfect, but I took more time writing this than doing it, the idea is to CG see this and do it on a better way, so...)

As the developers Should know, the game is global, and as such not everyone is used and/or like the weird american MM/DD/YY type of dates, this way of displaying directly on the calendar can help to skip any confusion about this.

I Hope you can see this and understand that this minor changes can improve a lot the comunication to players @CG_SBCrumb (or other CG people)

PS: On the Excel list "Ground war" is set to 01/09/2019 through 01/20/2019, so I assume it is only until 01/10/2019.

PS2: The New idea on TW is a step on the wrong direction. DON'T DO IT ! MobileGamer made a brief video about why is a bad bad idea, must watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hoW6z-bI7g

Greetings from Brazil,

Adrick

Replies

• Options
    it's not just the weird American date order, the week starts on Monday as well. - so your calendar is still not perfect in displaying things correctly.
  • Options
    macray wrote: »
    it's not just the weird American date order, the week starts on Monday as well. - so your calendar is still not perfect in displaying things correctly.
    Actually the week doesn't start on monday in every country. So there's pretty much no way of making everyone happy.
  • Options
    So no revan this month....that's fine I'm still working on mission and Zaalbar
  • Options
    A plea to the Devs, if you go down the new TW route, please think on those doing long term Quests and how this affects or reduces our chances of achieving the goal.

You tweak one bit if the game but sometimes forget the knock on effect.