Android Competitive Level

Is it less than iOS? Just comparing the allegorical bits from forum to my Android experience, it seems there are not quite as many heavy hitters.

Replies

• zerizut
    425 posts Member
    How do you tell? Different versions do share the same leaderboard (you're fighting against Android and iOS players' teams) And Galactic War foes are shared across "servers".
  • He means the free characters you've gotten so far. Phasma etc
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    I really don't like the idea of giving different rewards/gifts to ios/android.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    I really don't like the idea of giving different rewards/gifts to ios/android.

I like it, it gives more diversity. And usually they both are farmable
  • I don't think I play iOS players. Not enough Poes during his heyday
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    I'm on iOS but only started in Jan, I didn't get any free character
  • There can be an interesting argument made, however, about how easily farmable each of the free characters were. Phasma is much easier farmed than Poe. In my opinion, you can give each platform different free characters, but make them equally farmable. Just my 2 credit.
  • I believe it actually is segregated.
  • DV_27 wrote: »
    I'm on iOS but only started in Jan, I didn't get any free character

Poe was given to iOS when the Force Awakens first came out. Android got Phasma. You didn't get Poe because you didn't start early enough.
  • Taragor wrote: »
    There can be an interesting argument made, however, about how easily farmable each of the free characters were. Phasma is much easier farmed than Poe. In my opinion, you can give each platform different free characters, but make them equally farmable. Just my 2 credit.

This. I'm fine with the different characters for the different platforms, but this decision really rustled my jimmies, especially when Poe became the de-facto best character in the game there for a while, meanwhile Phasma was a much easier farm.
  • Taragor wrote: »
    There can be an interesting argument made, however, about how easily farmable each of the free characters were. Phasma is much easier farmed than Poe. In my opinion, you can give each platform different free characters, but make them equally farmable. Just my 2 credit.

This. I'm fine with the different characters for the different platforms, but this decision really rustled my jimmies, especially when Poe became the de-facto best character in the game there for a while, meanwhile Phasma was a much easier farm.

If think the only redeeming factor was we didn't have to face iOS folks with a head start on Poe, but from a fun perspective, it'seems a bit annoying.