Favorite Character in SWGOH

Prev13456
As most Star Wars fans here and long-time players of SWGOH, m sure that many have a favorite character, two and several, whether is a Sith or Jedi? I'll start...mine's Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Sidious, Kylo Ren and Bastilla Shan. Love to hear your favorites, do share here...

Replies

• Options
    Shhhh

Anyone that you mention will either get nerfed or be omitted from the next TW
  • Options
    Character in game? Krennic & DT. Lovely pair, and powerful enough to beat anything you throw at them.

Character in the entire SW universe? Visas, Vader, and 3PO are my 3.
  • Options
    Wampa
  • Options
    Kanan Jarrus. Wish we had "Fearless Kanan" from Season One of Rebels where he uses two lightsabers - one of which was a hybrid saber/blaster.
  • Options
    General Grievous. He makes a fine addition to my G12 collection.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Options
    General Carbanti.
  • Options
    Thrawn
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Embo, Thrawn, Kenobi.

Always like IG88 too, but no idea why.
  • Options
    Rose and Holdo
  • Options
    Nest, RJT, and BB8
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa

/sign
  • Options
    Thrawn in the game and out. Master tactician. Wish the new trilogy was based on his books tbh.

EP is the most bad **** villian in any media I know of. You don't get the full appreciation of his brilliance unless you read the Darth pagaesous book though, highly recommended. But he plays everyone, including the freaking Jedi, like a fiddle. Such a bad ****. I'm glad he is a strong character in the game, but should be more than just a legendary IMO, should have been more in line with CLS/jtr
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    General Veers
  • Options
    Always was General Kenobi. I haven't felt a sense of accomplishment in gaining a swgoh toon like him. Going from a newbie in 2015 to joining a guild that worked it's way to the HAAT in 2017 it was a great feeling to finally unlock him.
  • Options
    Jedi Guardian, Lobot, and CUP of course.

But for the less refined... Bastilla, Papa Palp, and Thrawn.
  • Options
    GK, GMY, and Asajj.
  • Options
    Great idea, let’s list everyone’s favorites so the small group that actually does read this, votes them out of the next TW. Lol
  • Options
    Revan! I loved his journey, and the team is so much fun to play.
  • Options
    Ahsoka. Hoping for a rework when clone wars returns to make her competitive in Jedi teams again, but her ship is my secret weapon in fleets.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Vader
  • Options
    ALDUIN719 wrote: »
    Great idea, let’s list everyone’s favorites so the small group that actually does read this, votes them out of the next TW. Lol
    I really really really like Revan and Traya.

You're welcome! :D
  • Options
    In no particular order: RJT, Kylo Ren, Embo, and Jedi Knight Anakin.
  • Options
    Kanan Jarrus. Wish we had "Fearless Kanan" from Season One of Rebels where he uses two lightsabers - one of which was a hybrid saber/blaster.

Isn't it Ezra who uses the lightsaber/blaster?

Favourites: Jawa(s), Tusken(s), Embo.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Isn't it Ezra who uses the lightsaber/blaster?

Favourites: Jawa(s), Tusken(s), Embo.

Yes, but Kanan gets it for a bit. Great fight scene. Near end of season 1 I think? While you are at it should watch the 2 part Sith temple episodes. Arguable best lightsaber battles in all of Star Wars - and there are like 5 of them.
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Ahsoka. Hoping for a rework when clone wars returns to make her competitive in Jedi teams again, but her ship is my secret weapon in fleets.

I love her and her ship. Definitely love a remake.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Poe. He was my first G12, first G12+3, and paired with my first Zeta, Finn.

Back before I had JTR I ran him at 278 speed and +90% potency. Made for hilariously fun TW and TB. He still is key to my HAAT p2 squad.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Bossk - That ugly-yet-cool monster from Episode V who I liked as a kid but had no idea who he was, but now as an adult has become one of the cooler characters in the game.

Boba Fett - As a kid I always dug his look. He was my go-to character in the game until I got CLS.

Any iteration of Obi-Wan (from a story standpoint) and any iteration of the Chewie-Han duo (except for the Vets in the game).
  • Options
    Ugnaught