Favorite Character in SWGOH

Replies

• Wampa, Visas Marr, Nest, Greedo, and Wicket
  • in game - grand master yoda - because of the crazy hard event to get him at the time and because i still use him and because he jumps around and is green!

out of game - mara jade
  • Mother Talzin, CLS, Zam Wessel, Jango Fett, Wicket, Nightsister Zombie, R2
  • Greedo.... He's just so blasty....
  • FOX
  • Bossk and IG-88 are two of my favorite SW characters going back to my childhood. They're both among my few G12 characters in this game. One is amazing with a great ship, the other is ok with an ok ship. At least I think so anyway...I'm 20 shards short of 5* IG2000 so when I get the reinforcement ability maxed I'll have a better idea of where it will fit in my fleet roster.
  • Chaze! No one talks about them anymore but they are still amazing. Especially in GA where there is only one enrmy GAT that cant be on both offence and defence
  • Asajj Ventress
  • Mine is Darth Sidious from the clone wars
  • Commander Luke Skywalker
  • grievous with nest as a second
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Chewie...loved him since I was a kid
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    General Grievous. He makes a fine addition to my G12 collection.

My all time favorite characters are Grievous and Kenobi. My only hope is that this game would set them up as meta counterparts. I have yet to see that happen.
  • range trooper. bossk. thrawn
  • Wampa and Ventress. I love stacking offense.
  • Chirrut Imwe and Ahsoka as Fulcrum
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Galaxy of Heroes characters that I like playing: KRU, Kylo Ren, Grandmaster Yoda, Bastilla Shan, Boba Fett, Jedi Knight Anakin, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mission and Zaalbar, and Raid Han
  • Elyk
    22 posts Member
    Baze or Chewbacca at pretty much any point in his life, sucker for a loyal friend, I guess. Maul is pretty cool too but I think they killed him off too quick.

In game though:
    Attacker- Revan...dude seriously does it all.
    Support- Thrawn...he can stop that guy above
    Tank- Bossk the Boss
    Healer- Jolee...doesnt get enough credit and is basically a non taunt tank.
  • Max Rebo.

*ahem* devs? I said, MAX REBO.
  • Snow trooper. He kills. Fast.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    Thrawn in the game and out. Master tactician. Wish the new trilogy was based on his books tbh.

EP is the most bad **** villian in any media I know of. You don't get the full appreciation of his brilliance unless you read the Darth pagaesous book though, highly recommended. But he plays everyone, including the freaking Jedi, like a fiddle. Such a bad ****. I'm glad he is a strong character in the game, but should be more than just a legendary IMO, should have been more in line with CLS/jtr

I literally just finished reading the thrawn triology and couldn’t agree more. Looking for something to read next. Sounds like you would recommend “Darth Plagueis” next?
  • Goodgil wrote: »
    Character in game? Krennic & DT. Lovely pair, and powerful enough to beat anything you throw at them.

Character in the entire SW universe? Visas, Vader, and 3PO are my 3.

Never thought theres someone who actually likes c3po. Such a useless side character similarly annoying as jar jar.
  • Raid Han... the way he always shoots from the hip and always hits people right in the face, is just so badass... and he is quite useful.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    OG Han.

Because...well he's OG Han!

Favourite faction? (Since nobody asked) - Imperial Troopers. So much fun. And genuinely old school.
  • Overall: Jango for the cool factor and he actually has a good kit and BH's are the most fun faction.

Usefulness: Raid Han because I've gotten a lot of value out of his zeta even before 7 starring him and he worked well on several teams. Plus its fun to do a lot of damage.

Duo: Chaze - I was working on them when they were meta and finally finished them when they fell out of favor. But they can still be an annoying combo to go against and work well on several teams.
  • Thrawn. By far the best job they've done with a single character design. I'd give runner-up to Mother Talzin. Imperial Troopers are The most well done faction as a whole with First Order being runner up.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Thrawn. By far the best job they've done with a single character design. I'd give runner-up to Mother Talzin. Imperial Troopers are The most well done faction as a whole with First Order being runner up.
    I was playing Bounty Hunters earlier today and I had a sense of gratitude for CG

They really did a fantastic job reworking the Bounty Hunters. The whole "Contract / Payout" mechanic that they have really makes them unique as a faction and it feels like you are hunting your mark.
  • Thrawn
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Thrawn. By far the best job they've done with a single character design. I'd give runner-up to Mother Talzin. Imperial Troopers are The most well done faction as a whole with First Order being runner up.
    I was playing Bounty Hunters earlier today and I had a sense of gratitude for CG

They really did a fantastic job reworking the Bounty Hunters. The whole "Contract / Payout" mechanic that they have really makes them unique as a faction and it feels like you are hunting your mark.

I agree, but when I think bounty Hunter I generally think of solo missions. Overall I currently have them as my third favorite though.
  • Chewbacca. Who else can do what he does? Fits in so many teams and is just plain fun.