Stick
647 posts Member
Slave ship. Let’s hear the wild theories. Of course it has to mean something drastic in the game. What is it , getting jango ship ? Baby clone boba ? Bounty hunter capital ship ? Does it mean for once and for all that boba isn’t the big chump he is in the movies ?

Replies

• Most people seem to think it means the OT Millennium Falcon is coming.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    I have a challenge. Try to find something slave one doesn’t connect with.
  • Stick wrote: »

Old Republic
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    It means I'm getting shard shop currency in my login rewards.

I don't really see the point in putting any further thought into it than that, until something is announced.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Login in reward shards are mostly pointless..... half the time they launch events where the login character can be utilized prior to the end of the month. They did this with C3PO and Ewok scout. (Yes I know Scout wasn’t ideal for C3PO, but it’s the point)

Would make more sense if the login shards were needed the following month after someone could collect an entire months worth.
  • Slave One was used by Boba Fett. Boba Fett was with Jabba the Hutt when he died. Jabba The Hutt toon Confirmed.
    But wait, there's more!
    Jabba the Hutt died on Tatooine. Tatooine is the homeworld of Tusken Raiders. Tusken Rework also confirmed!
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Slave One was used by Boba Fett. Boba Fett was with Jabba the Hutt when he died. Jabba The Hutt toon Confirmed.
    But wait, there's more!
    Jabba the Hutt died on Tatooine. Tatooine is the homeworld of Tusken Raiders. Tusken Rework also confirmed!

But the Tuskens were killed by Anakin. Anakin was turned to the dark side by Palpatine. Palpatine’s homeworld was Naboo. Naboo is where Jar Jar lived. Jar Jar Binks confirmed!
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »

Old Republic
    Boba was only loved because of his helmet was deemed cool. The people who made the old republic games , took the idea of Star Wars’ main concept- a struggle between light and dark , showing both sides. And then instead of the main character being Vader. They just made a darth boba fett character. Using his helmet as the main reason why he’s cool.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member

Old Republic
    Boba was only loved because of his helmet was deemed cool. The people who made the old republic games , took the idea of Star Wars’ main concept- a struggle between light and dark , showing both sides. And then instead of the main character being Vader. They just made a darth boba fett character. Using his helmet as the main reason why he’s cool.

Whenever people are like "Boba Fett is SO COOL" I'm like dude he literally doesn't do anything and gets killed, accidentally, by a blind man.

(Yes I know he doesn't actually die in the extended universe stuff. For 99% of viewers he's dead though.)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Slave One was used by Boba Fett. Boba Fett was with Jabba the Hutt when he died. Jabba The Hutt toon Confirmed.
    But wait, there's more!

But the Tuskens were killed by Anakin. Anakin was turned to the dark side by Palpatine. Palpatine’s homeworld was Naboo. Naboo is where Jar Jar lived. Jar Jar Binks confirmed!

But wait. Of course they would want us to think it’s Jar Jar. Of course. “Course”.

Tuskens, Anakin, Tatooine. I’m thinking of one thing...
    And it’s sand.
    And sand is “course”.

“SAND” TOON CONFIRMED

Like and subscribe below!
  • Is anyone else still having issues with the login rewards I missed all of this months rewards so far despite logging in every day multiple times a day. Are they going to reimburse these?
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

Old Republic

Whenever people are like "Boba Fett is SO COOL" I'm like dude he literally doesn't do anything and gets killed, accidentally, by a blind man.

(Yes I know he doesn't actually die in the extended universe stuff. For 99% of viewers he's dead though.)
    Ya I don’t get it. And revan is just the same , so important to this specific group of people, when he’s just a rip off of much more original material.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

Old Republic

Ya I don’t get it. And revan is just the same , so important to this specific group of people, when he’s just a rip off of much more original material.

Well, no. Revan is a pretty interesting character with a good story. The entirety of TOR is a rich collection of good ideas.
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    But wait, there's more!

But what else? The word Tusken has six letters. There are six sides to a hexagon. Hexagon is a type of shape. What is the shape of this game you ask? Good. But good is a type of feeling. Feeling is close to filling. You get fillings at the dentist. A dentist asks you to brush your teeth twice a day. Twice is two. On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... you guessed it... doves. Dove is a type of chocolate and soap. When you mix chocolate and soap together you get? That's right. Chocolatey soap. Soap backwards is Paos. Pao is a Star Wars character. Star Wars was created by George Walton Lucas Jr. in 1977. 1977 is the year Led Zeppelin toured the United States. Led Zeppelin is a play on words inspired by a comment made by Keith Moon. Keith Moon was the drummer for The Who. Who? Are you getting this? It's all coming together now. Who are you is a song by The Who. That song title has three words. Oh wow. That's right. You guessed it. Three is how many sides a triangle has. A pyramid is often depicted as having three sides on a piece of paper. Paper could be made from papyrus reeds in ancient Egypt. Egypt also has pyramids. Coincidence? I think not. Now what do all of the characters and people have in common? That's right. Eyes. Three sides. Pyramid. You guessed it. Illuminati confirmed.
  • Ratinira wrote: »

Old Republic

Nothing fits with OR.

Because it's not "proper" Star Wars ;)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

Ewoks
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Ewoks

Ewoks live on a moon. You need a ship to get to moons , slave one ? That’s a ship. A ship that can fly to moons.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member

Ewoks

Ewoks live on a moon. You need a ship to get to moons , slave one ? That’s a ship. A ship that can fly to moons.

Slave 1 itself, however, is no moon. Death Star ship confirmed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Again datamines there to throw us off there is no legendaty ship coming.... we had no stoopid puzzles full of string theory, slave one is the login because it was the last drunk click made on the company compiter at the end of xmas party before vacation. Better chance of the TARDIS dropping with doctor who as the pilot.....

Wait doctor who is a pilot ... boba fett was a pilot one from gallifrey one from mandalore both planets have 9 letters. OMG it is the OT falcon
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Ewoks

I can traverse to George Washington’s house. I must be really connected to George Washington.