17. - 23. Jan Prediction

Prev13
When you check the event calendar you'll see:
  • 10. - 16. Jan: CLS and R2D2
  • 17. - 23. Jan: empty
  • 24. - 30. Jan: JTR and BB8

So I wonder what will be in the empty week. Is it Revan? Is it the OT Falcon, maybe both or something else?

What do you think? Any data mining infos on that week?

Replies

• Also on the 17. Revan would be on 91 days since the last time. 90days is the normal cycle for CLS and JTR.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    If 90 days is the normal cycle for cls and jtr what does that have to do with revan ?
  • Tattz wrote: »
    If 90 days is the normal cycle for cls and jtr what does that have to do with revan ?

They are all Heros Journeys and have the same cycle time.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    But revan has never cycled and I have not seen any evidence that he is on a 90 day cycle so where is this information coming from ?
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Also revan was an ancient journey not a heroes journey
  • Tbh I'm hoping revan will be mid Feb. I'll have everything sorted by then. Also JTR on one occasion took 119 days to return. CLS took 140 days to return first time
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    There's no way to ensure any of the high end events will return in time with the precedents. They never made such a promise, did they?
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Thanks dude I knew they weren’t all exactly 90 days apart I’m hoping feb aswell
  • Tattz wrote: »
    Also revan was an ancient journey not a heroes journey

I think thats just a change of name because he is from the KOTOR time. There was once a post from CG with the cycle times and they basically said there rare events, very rare events and journey types when I remember corectly. Revan falls under the Journey type like CLS and JTR. Thats it...
  • I hope he's coming now. I farmed the kotor toons from the beginning and I'm ready since mid december. I cant wait for him to come back and it would be great for all that made the efford to farm hard....
  • It won't be Revan, it's too soon, not for his first return. I'm expecting the Falcon to be teased in a couple of weeks.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    It won't be Revan, it's too soon, not for his first return. I'm expecting the Falcon to be teased in a couple of weeks.

Its not to soon... Chances are high that a lot are not ready but close to be ready. Good possibility for CG to sell packages again.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Palanthian wrote: »
    It won't be Revan, it's too soon, not for his first return. I'm expecting the Falcon to be teased in a couple of weeks.

Too soon considering what?
  • My bet is nothing there. Revan will return minimum February, but rather later.

The reason is simple. Everyone in their right mind is now Revan ready. If they just ran his event now, top500 of all shards would immediately turn into jkr teams. Thats not good for the players, CG and the game.
    Instead, they need to release an even more powerful team first. Darth Revan can be a good candidate. And he's a sith. February is the month of the sith. So Darth Revan in February, JKR in March, makes the most sense.
  • It make sense they release Revan now there is an easy counter with 3po teams
  • I know the datamine on the Territory War info turned out to be wrong, but I'm still hoping for BB-9E. :(
  • It make sense they release Revan now there is an easy counter with 3po teams

I think so too. There are enough Revan Counters out there now.
  • I doubt it'll be February. February is Sith month. If anything it'll be Darth Revan in February, or the 5 new toons we need to get 7* in 3-4 weeks for Darth Revan to drop in March. lol
  • There is no Jedi rey with bb8? :/

Also, no territoy battles around 17, I think this is because a new ship/character will be on this date and don't want bugs with platoons, so no revan, probably OT Milenium Falcon
  • ArMurazor wrote: »
    There is no Jedi rey with bb8? :/

Rey is on the calendar at the same time as BB8.
  • I hope Revan does not come back so soon, not ready yet :smile:
  • We have not had a marquee in a while
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    people seem more eager to get revan now he can be easily countered than ever I just don’t get the logic :/ surely a toon that can counter OT rebels/ 3po resistance squads would make more sense
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    17 Revan...
  • I'm REALLY crossing my fingers that Revan won't return until February!

I had to farm my BH's up first, so I'm only half-decent Revan-ready :/
  • Surprise revan this month is reasonable along with new KOTOR toons getting farm locations. Mass panic for Darth Revan in February
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Surprise revan this month is reasonable along with new KOTOR toons getting farm locations. Mass panic for Darth Revan in February

February is the sith month so you can expect something big with DS OR then
    Revan or Malak coming soooon
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Darth Revan is a difficult thing. First are we have enough toons yet for the event? there have been 4 new toons. I personally think Darth Malak comes first and Revan is needed for this event together with the new Kotor toons. If they become farmable soon then a month later Darth Malak could come, like it was with Revan. And if Revan is needed it would speak for a revan comeback in Jan.
  • You guys are all focusing on Revan and Malak.

Have you forgotten that we were told the next focus would be on original trilogy content? We've only had C3PO so far, the login reward this month is a bounty hunter ship, Chewie (the co-pilot) has just been re-run, how many more clues do we need that the Falcon is coming this month?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Tattz wrote: »
    people seem more eager to get revan now he can be easily countered than ever I just don’t get the logic :/ surely a toon that can counter OT rebels/ 3po resistance squads would make more sense

The answer is Revan on auto xD