One more squad shipment

Prev1
Until I 5* QGJ. Last one needed to unlock Yoda in..... Six days give or take.

Who else is ready for green monster round two?

Replies

• murton09
    195 posts Member
    No
  • When yours is 5*, mine will be 7*.
    0Mr5lIq.png
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Yup , I'm ready with a 5 char 6* team I'm trying like hell to to gather credits BECAUSE I am ready to promote all of them to 7* ! , just need a trillion credits
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I heard Dooku can solo 7* Yoda stage.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Thanks for provin all you do is threadcrap.

Go back to bed.
  • Telaan wrote: »

<3
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Telaan wrote: »

<3

Don't you have anything better to do?

For someone who claims to dislike me so much you guys sure seem to be on my ****
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »

<3

For someone who claims to dislike me so much you guys sure seem to be on my ****

Lol u mad bro

<3

Lol u mad bro

Anger implies I care.
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

<3

Lol u mad bro

Anger implies I care.

You do. You will never admit it, but we both know it's true. U mad. It's ok.

<3

Lol u mad bro

Anger implies I care.

You do. You will never admit it, but we both know it's true. U mad. It's ok.

Aaaaand you reveal yourself for what you are.
  • @EA_Jesse @FashionFett @CG_JohnSalera

How can you allow people to continuously threadcrap and harass other board members?

This is not something new and I don't see how it can go unnoticed. So I will tag you and bring it to your attention.

There is a small group of 5-6 players that are always causing problems. Why are you allowing this to continue?
  • What's going on in this thread on lol? Take it private. Anywaysssss goodluck on your drops, trying get my last 7* as we speak...it will be close!
  • HamZolo
    70 posts Member
    I need 18 shards for 5* Ahsoka and then I'll be ready. I don't plan on working towards 7* Yoda anytime soon though.
  • Hey cmon, let's be civil.
    Does somebody need a hug? I can give you a BIG WOOKIE hug! :D
    Cmon.. GROUP HUG!

2vkes1e.jpg
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Bent 2016.
    @EA_Jesse @FashionFett @CG_JohnSalera

How can you allow people to continuously threadcrap and harass other board members?

This is not something new and I don't see how it can go unnoticed. So I will tag you and bring it to your attention.

There is a small group of 5-6 players that are always causing problems. Why are you allowing this to continue?

Hey, my first post in this thread was 100% on topic. I just quoted a funny joke by Telaan. You chose to get your panties in a bunch over nothing; that's on you lol
  • HanSlowMo wrote: »
    What's going on in this thread on lol? Take it private. Anywaysssss goodluck on your drops, trying get my last 7* as we speak...it will be close!

Good luck to you as well!

I decided to take he long road to seven stars. I will get JC and EK there first follows by QGJ and Mace.

I've been focused on getting my secondary toons to lvl 65 and now have waves to throw at GW if needed.

Not sure I'll use any of them besides QGJ outside GW backups.
  • Internet grudges are more potent than I originally thought. Is it so hard to contribute to a thread?

Anyway, yoda never appealed to me. I've got some datamined info that if implemented would make for a nice and fun team. None of this meta garbage, but hopefully something viable. To take so much to go after a single character is never worth it imo.

Hey, my first post in this thread was 100% on topic. I just quoted a funny joke by Telaan. You chose to get your panties in a bunch over nothing; that's on you lol

That funny joke refers to a thread I hope the admin and devs also read. A thread with some of the most blatant attacks and vitriol.

I can hear the frantic editing of posts now.

You know what your doing. Need I quote any of your other replies to my threads or comments?
  • Internet grudges are more potent than I originally thought. Is it so hard to contribute to a thread?

Anyway, yoda never appealed to me. I've got some datamined info that if implemented would make for a nice and fun team. None of this meta garbage, but hopefully something viable. To take so much to go after a single character is never worth it imo.

Yea I had to apply a long run mentality. I would like all Jedi 7* but I wasn't gonna dedicate the resources needed to get there quickly.

That funny joke refers to a thread I hope the admin and devs also read. A thread with some of the most blatant attacks and vitriol.

You know what your doing. Need I quote any of your other replies to my threads or comments?

You're*
  • Ok everyone, let's stop the back and forth on this thread. If this continues the thread will be shut down.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Everyone Hug the Wookie now. Before it's too late and the thread is closed.

@MenaceTEC @Telaan @MeetraSurik
    Hug him. He's warm and cuddly and covered in fleas.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

You're*

I'm typing on a board for an app game. With a phone. Do you think I check for spelling and grammar? Do you think I care?

Another troll post though that will help prove my point.

There was no "harassment".. Cmon people joke around. You replied in kind, it was all good, except the *** part (which I appreciate you edited.) I tried to diffuse it. Let's just relax and not take things so personal.

Remember were Adults playing Star Wars.. And that is a great thing.

Good luck on your farming, I know it can be frustrating but it feels great when you get it!
    Good luck!

• EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Ok everyone, let's stop the back and forth on this thread. If this continues the thread will be shut down.

@EA_Jesse

Is that the only reply to this problem?

Closing the thread addresses nome of my concerns.
  • @Everyone Hug the Wookie now. Before it's too late and the thread is closed.

@MenaceTEC @Telaan @MeetraSurik
    Hug him. He's warm and cuddly and covered in fleas.

I, for one, welcome our new hairy overlord.
  • BentWookie wrote: »

There was no "harassment".. Cmon people joke around. You replied in kind, it was all good, except the *** part (which I appreciate you edited.) I tried to diffuse it. Let's just relax and not take things so personal.

Remember were Adults playing Star Wars.. And that is a great thing.

Good luck on your farming, I know it can be frustrating but it feels great when you get it!
    Good luck!

If you have followed any of the posts the past two months you may have a different view.

Click my name and see how many posts that are just light hearted discussion get threadcrapped on and closed due to them.
  • I just got barris to 5* will have yoda in time but i heard that the challenge is close to impossible when using eeth koth for the 6 and 7 tier
This discussion has been closed.