Yet another Mismatch with GA

So I've been playing for a while now and I find this new part the Galatic Arena is the one I'm least enjoying. I'm constantly mismatched against Monster players and am always last. While my collection is reasonable, every time I'm last. I really don't like being someone's punching bag. The level my opponents are at is several times more than me. And I'm not going to Report them, for cheating, these players are just more developed relative to me. Who do we as players in this bracket complain to? There is now way to do so.

Replies

• Hello, could you clarify, when you say you are paired against monster players do you mean that you have a GP of 1.25million and they have a GP of 1.78 so you are both on completely opposite sides of the same bracket.

Or do you mean that your GP is similar, but he has comparitively more of his GP focused in G12 and legends?

Whilst I am sympathetic if you feel that your GP is not efficiently organised, I do feel that if the player has gone to the effort of farming the legendaries and focusing on getting their characters to high gear levels then good for them.

Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Gruny
    12 posts Member
    What I'm saying really is the way they define matches for the GA is very scewed. My personal GP is 3.6 million, which is a lot, I am matched with players whereby their coll ctions are more developed than mine. So to me, it's always a David versus Goliath senario. Except I don't even have a rock.
    While I may have farmed every Legendary character, g12 characters are still a rare thing. But looking at my opponents collections, g12 is going out of style.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    GP is a measure of how much investment has been put into a roster/toon. You are not necessary being out matched as they have put in the same amount of development, but they have built their rosters differently with a different focus. Most likely more focused on specific useful toons that they felt would give them a competitive edge in modes like this.

Keep focus in the same way and you can do better.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Gruny wrote: »
    What I'm saying really is the way they define matches for the GA is very scewed. My personal GP is 3.6 million, which is a lot, I am matched with players whereby their coll ctions are more developed than mine.

Collections with the same GP as yours are not more developed than yours. They may be better developed and stronger than yours, but they are not more developed.

If g12 characters are rare in your 3.6 million GP collection, then it's a result of your choices when developing it. If you lack g12 characters, then simply build more characters to g12.