Ready for the Falcon?

Prev1345
No_Try
4051 posts Member
edited January 2019
I'm certainly not. IG is my bottleneck. But I should at least be able to unlock.

jkt7h8naadac.png

Post edited by No_Try on

Replies

• Options
    We are still missing Dengar's ship.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I heard lots of opinions that the 5th will be Lando's. I'm farming it anyway because it's a good ship.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    It’ll probably be a paywall toon like Revan required. 😂

All toons that are needed for both legs and heros are made avaliable on maps prior to the event though. Most of us couldn't get Revan because he was a hero that unlocks at 7*.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I was more joking than anything, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they dropped a 5th BH ship 5 days before the event starts.

We would watch the forums burn down if that happens xD. It won't happen, the game -even if not too reliably- moves with precedents.
  • Options
    I have been farming exclusively for Revan and Chewie. I have casually been farming Jango and the HT node. I would love to have the OG Falcon but I am not real big on ships especially after the rework. I will eventually get to them but I am not actively farming them tbh. I personally believe that they'll be accompanied by TFP.
  • Options
    I’m betting only three bh ships will be required since ships runs 3v3
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »

I heard lots of opinions that the 5th will be Lando's. I'm farming it anyway because it's a good ship.

Change your ship filter to 'Scoundrel' and there Re your 5 ship requirements.

Personally I am nowhere near even 5* but have a massive cache of crystals for packs.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options

This. The idea that 5 are needed is false
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Personally I am nowhere near even 5* but have a massive cache of crystals for packs.

Ah ofc, makes perfect sense now. Edited op.
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »

Thrawn....
  • Options
    I dont see the point on Landos Falcon for the event. I'd rather think its just the current BH ships or some more are coming.
  • Options

Thrawn....

Was created when ships were stil 5v5.
  • Options

From what I heard, Thrawn’s event was changed from needing 5 Rebels to 3. If someone could confirm that? If so, there’s no reason to doubt that the Falcon would need anymore than 3 hunters (“hidden requirements” like Dengar was for Chewie aside).

It doesn’t make sense to have an ESB event involving bounty hunters chasing the Falcon, and then also include a non-BH prequel Falcon in the mix. Makes more sense to either require 3 hunter ships minimum, or to include a fifth hunter ship at the last minute to entice spending.

Unless it’s a Falcons journey that will require Lando’s and then some empire for a battle and then some Hunters for another-

I personally think we will just need 3 hunters but the difficulty will make having all 4 pretty much necessary. Also thinking that no capital ship will be necessary....or maybe Tarkin?
  • Options
    Here’s where I currently stand. I started HT, Xanadu, and IG-2000 all around 0 to 15 of 65, and Lando Around 0/85, all this past Tuesday. Making good progress but geez this ain’t cheap. :o:D

wylugahcgqbc.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I love the Falcon. I'm old-school.

BUT - I don't want it in the game...because it's too big. Reduced in size to be on a par with the other ships leaves it looking totally ridiculous.

I want no part of it :neutral:
  • Options
    qdxb3gtvf4cj.jpg

that is just too much lol
  • Options
    I’ve got other stuff to farm before all the BH ships. I don’t have a single one at five stars.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I love the Falcon. I'm old-school.

BUT - I don't want it in the game...because it's too big. Reduced in size to be on a par with the other ships leaves it looking totally ridiculous.

I want no part of it :neutral:

Erm....I assume you feel this way about the other two Falcons already in the game?

At this point what difference does it make?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. Makes me wish I still ran Squish 1.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I bet a dollar the folks saying only 3 ships will be needed for OT... Only have 3 ships of the 5 (reality) available
  • Options

Thrawn....

Was changed last go around so you only needed 4 ships, Phantom, Ghost, 1 Rebel ship, and the cap ship
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    t1i4crq68agc.png

Started very late on the scoundrel train. Thought it was just 3 BH ships so focused mostly on XB