Darth Bane fan kit

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited January 2019
Darth Bane
Dark Side, Sith, Tank
Basic- Overwhelming strength: deal special damage to target enemy and inflict stagger for two turns, if the enemy was already staggered, inflict daze, which can't be resisted. If the target was already dazed, deal 100% more damage and reset the duration to two turns.

Special 1- Sith Lightning (cooldown 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict shock and stun for two turns, if the target was already shocked or stunned, reset the duration to two turns, gain 20% turn meter, and grant all Sith allies gain half that

Special 2- Weakness into strength (cooldown 4): Dispel all debuffs on Darth Bane and gain gain taunt for two turns, for each buff dispelled, Bane recovers 10% health, gains 5% turn meter, and gains 20% offense (stacking) until his next turn

Leader- Reborn Sith (final text ZETA)
All Sith allies gain 20% turn meter at the start of the battle and Sith support gain stealth for two turns at the start of the encounter and whenever they land a critical hit. In addition all Sith allies have +50% offense and health, and have an additional 25% offense and health steal against Jedi enemies. (Zeta) Sith allies gain 10% turn meter whenever critically hit or debuffed

Unique 1- Orbalisk Armor (final text ZETA): Darth Bane has +150% defense and +100% tenacity, and -30 speed and -30% evasion. in addition whenever Darth Bane falls below 100% health he gains +50% offense, potency, and +30 speed, and recovers 20% of his max health at the start of his turn. (zeta) Darth Bane is immune to defensive debuffs (defense down, armor shred, health down, and tenacity down)

Unique 2- Rule of Two (final text ZETA)
At the beginning of each encounter Bane selects a Sith ally (if any) and they gain the Apprentice buff for the rest of the encounter (can not be dispelled) or until they are defeated, and Darth Bane gains the Master buff until the end of the encounter or he is defeated. If an ally with an Apprentice is defeated, a random Sith ally that doesn't already have Master is given Apprentice for the rest of the encounter or until they are defeated. If an ally with Master is defeated any allies with the Apprentice have it dispelled and replaced with
Master until the end of the encounter or they are defeated, (Zeta) and a random Sith ally gains Apprentice until the end of the encounter or until they are defeated
Apprentice:
+25% evasion, potency, health steal, crit chance, armor penetration, and have a 50% chance to assist any ally with the Master buff when they use an ability, dealing -30% damage.
Master:
+50% accuracy, tenacity, protection, crit avoidance, armor, and gain bonus speed equal to 10% of any ally with the Apprentice buff

Rule of Two was more text wall then I had hoped

Replies

• Not text wally enough add like 2 paragraphs
  • I love the idea of Darth Bane being in the game, he is canon and appeared in Clone Wars so its possible. I like the abilities, just spread the Uniques apart so they're easier to read. Good job though.
  • Rule of Two would be a great rework for all Sith, only applicable when a Sith is in the leader slot.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Oh, so you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rule of Two would be a great rework for all Sith, only applicable when a Sith is in the leader slot.
    That actually makes sense yeah
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    Sick kit, love it! Just make Rule of Two a Leader ability and swap it with Reborn Sith and make it Unique.
    Found it hard to justify Rule of Two as an all Sith leader so I stuck it to a unique
  • I agree with the others, Rule of Two I think would work better as a leader ability.
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Sick kit, love it! Just make Rule of Two a Leader ability and swap it with Reborn Sith and make it Unique.
    Found it hard to justify Rule of Two as an all Sith leader so I stuck it to a unique

Kinda hard to justify an all Sith leader skill, when Darth Bane made sure there wouldn't be more than two. If anything, that should be the kind of character that doesn't really play well with other Siths.