No More Participation Trophies

Anyone that signs up for a raid and does not actively fight in the rid, should not collect any winnings. In other words, if their score is 0, they get nothing.

It’s not fair to the people who the effort into it.

Replies

• Disagree. What about people with lives/jobs/families/schools/etc who can't be on right at 7am when rancor launches and only lasts 8-12 min before it gets solo'd? Terrible idea.
    If it's sith raid you're talking about and can beat it without them, as long as they contribute to other aspects who cares? You'll get more Traya shards and g12+ than them. And if it truly is getting you this worked up, kick them?
  • No, that is not fair.

Especially when the Rancor can have a five minute window from zero to dead, so if you aren't glued to your phone the instant it opens, you're SOL.

If you're having issues with members who contribute nothing to raids that actually require all hands on deck, like the heroic Sith raid, kick the nonparticipating members.
    Still not a he.
  • I agree with the last two responses. If you are completing the raids without them and they are contributing their 600 everyday then they deserve the rewards. If you aren’t able to complete the raids without them or they aren’t contributing their daily 600, get rid of them.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Gunhappy wrote: »
    Anyone that signs up for a raid and does not actively fight in the rid, should not collect any winnings. In other words, if their score is 0, they get nothing.

Give us raids that last a sufficiently long time then.

P8t can be soloed in 4 minutes. Tank in under 30. Sith goes down in about 2 or 3 hours. The current raids are way to easy for this kind of requirement.
  • No.
    I cannot be always free at dinner time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    I agree with the last two responses. If you are completing the raids without them and they are contributing their 600 everyday then they deserve the rewards. If you aren’t able to complete the raids without them or they aren’t contributing their daily 600, get rid of them.

This.

It's a game, they are contributing to the raid being opened, if you want more than that, change your guild dynamics.
  • Gunhappy wrote: »

This is just dumb. I agree with all the above posts.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When some players just register with a zero score, those that actually do battle to beat the raid will simply rank higher and receive better rewards. They already are rewarded for their effort.