AntiFunnRiffinatorDenaldiniosDarthKoon 4 votes
A new marquee character
0%
Mod management
3%
CarSickShoe 1 vote
A new raid
26%
WitnessedJarlCYG77MorganFreemanwaxweazle01MirusUpgrayedd_VIIIPRJ_since1990Tbirds01 8 votes
A new territory battle
16%
CombatCommander7theatomicpunGeneralTrenchCt214476the_alec 5 votes
A new ship
10%
VYNJELAS_SADYSTICUS1CadoaBaneRannekSundown 3 votes
A new challenge
0%
A new shop
6%
NgHDark_Side_1977 2 votes
A new game mode
10%
ApoiuygvbhuytfdresdgUltraTryxa 3 votes

Replies

• All of the above.
  • I'm going to ask for fun and a working game, no bugs.
  • A new territory battle
    I personally would love to see a geonosian war or mandalorian old republic war territory battle, so that’s my vote
  • A new hero’s journey/villains fall
    How about just 1 villains fall, don't want a fourth hero's journey
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »

I kinda think Darth Revan is being set up for that. We do have another 4 OR characters, and we need one more or perhaps Jedi Revan himself.
  • A new legendary character
    A new Jawa.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Riffinator wrote: »

I would be all for a villians rise to the dark side event. Darth Revan may be that character.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    A new legendary character
    I just want E9 to redeem the franchise. That's all I want for 2019.
  • A new shop
    A new shop for shards (that can be bought with a currency other than crystals) to reduce the number of single-hard-node farms.
  • A new territory battle
    I want a new raid, territory battle, and a new heroes fall character. Fyi, you cant have a villians fall event because since its a double negative they cancel. ;)
  • A new raid
    Boo wrote: »
    I just want E9 to redeem the franchise. That's all I want for 2019.

I want Ep 9 to be fantastic and fun, but I do not believe the entire franchise was ruined to the point of needing redemption. Otherwise, we wouldn't enjoy this game because of the "stain" of Ep 8. Just sayin'

Personally I want to see a new raid, maybe based on the Old Republic?
  • A new ship
    Still waiting for the TIE Defender Elite, Ebon Hawk, a little freighter for Bodhi "I am the pilot" Rhook...
  • Darth bane's villians journey. Start as a miner on apatross to his days in the sith army. Fighting in the dueling arena in the sith acadamy, or kassim on the world where he found revans holocron, eventually you get to set off the thought bomb and destroy Lord Kaan and the brotherhood of darkness! That's what I want to see!!!
  • I think territory wars is awful. I played against Ewoks w gear 10 plus bounty hunters & never got to play. The Ewoks did like 38 strait turns & I never got to go. That’s not fun gameplay that just sucks.
  • For 2019 I want territory wars to be open to all characters. It’s not good
  • Just ran an all gear 11 plus all characters zeta, squad power 104,000 plus & couldn’t beat Ewoks that were only at 80,000 I feel like I have just wasted money on this stupid game. Only made 2 turns & then got demolished. This game is garbage.
  • I’d prefer rotating all the shops’ inventory rather than new shops. I personally think they’re doing fairly ok with the legendary/hero character releases. A ship raid would be kinda cool, though.
  • Oh, and another tier added to the challenges.
  • Mod management
    Mod management 2.0 that adds stuff like "Swapping" mods between two characters and sorting/filtering our roster to show characters that are missing mods. Tired of going into TW/GA/etc. and then realizing I forgot to re-mod someone.
  • A new game mode
    More toons that can rein in speed obsession, like Droideka does. Make *all* of the stats matter!

But when I wake from that dream, what I would really like is a one-on-one sparring mode where you can choose your own opponent.