TAC Gear Challenge Issue

Dear CG, PLEASE add stun guns to TAC Gear Challenge. We all have THOUSANDS of pieces that continue to stack up and stun guns are the next logical pieces of gear to add to make TAC more relevant. Please consider this request. Pretty please??? (With sugar on top!)

cew8dbdubdg4.png
yvw7ixi1aiwq.png
ibz7l649d2ok.png
5ldhhmuhnq3q.png
zsgau3usvxv3.png

Replies

• (Maybe the next QoL update?!?!????)
  • That’s a great idea, but I’m not sure if CG would do that as they are already doing carbantis
  • @CountTyrannus the fact that CG is already doing carbantis in STR gear challenges is what makes me so hopeful that they might consider adding stun guns in TAC in an upcoming QoL update. Carbantis in STR hasn’t fixed the log jam but it’s been enormously helpful. I would simply suggest stun guns in a gear challenge (TAC, specifically) would also be helpful (without passing out too many to the community). It would be throwing us a bone and make that particular gear piece a LITTLE less aggravating. That’s all I’m saying.
  • AJM
    3 posts Member
    This request is correct and beyond reasonable. Please include Mk 5 Stun Guns at least.
  • Even a minimum, like 1-3 per sim, would be amazing. That’s like 10-30 per week.
  • Pretty sure that they'll never do this, or at least not in the foreseeable future.

There has to be a log-jam piece of equipment. This is a "resource management" game, as others have said many times. If the resources are easy to come by, there's no "managing". There's going to be a bottleneck, and until we have g14 and events that require it, Mk5 Stun Guns are the biggest roadblock to making toons relevant (g10), useful (g11) and/or powerful (g12).

Not that I wouldn't love more stun guns - I really, really would, and EA/CG please register me as a +1 for this idea.

I just don't think it fits with the game as currently constructed, and therefore I don't think it's going to happen unless and until we have more gear tiers so that getting to g10 is like getting to g8 is now.
  • Or increasing the numbers of tac-based character like AA, EP or Traya.
    And we need many, soo many of them, so our mk4 stungun (+25 tac) running out soo fast like mk3 carbanti (+25 str) and/or mk6 syringe (+25 agi). We have too many muscle dude or agile killers already.