I need some advice/direction

2Next

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Here’s my Nightmare team as an example of how I’m modding. I should have Sion faster, but other than that, my speed order seems to work. Having the fastest Vader possible is only helpful with mirror matches, and I would avoid those if you can and instead focus on attacking Nightsisters or JTR teams https://swgoh.gg/squads/28652/

Having vader fastest is very valuable against jtr and Nightsisters too. You can always move mods making your point about thrawn being better in the long term pointless.

Palpatine lead vader goes first force crush culling blade. Everyone else goes before opponent.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Here’s my Nightmare team as an example of how I’m modding. I should have Sion faster, but other than that, my speed order seems to work. Having the fastest Vader possible is only helpful with mirror matches, and I would avoid those if you can and instead focus on attacking Nightsisters or JTR teams https://swgoh.gg/squads/28652/

Been having some issues with Nightsisters since their rework. I need to get better against them. Although I suspect having a lot higher speed across my entire arena team is going to help out in that regard.
  • It matters how you handle the battle, too. You generally want to kill the weakest one twice, which exhausts zombie’s replace/revive mechanic. I also like to keep Talzin stunned, ability blocked, or cooldown increased if possible to prevent plague. It’s not necessary to win, but it’s easier. Once you kill the weakest one twice and zombie has twice replaced and revived them, I knock out Old Daka, annihilate Talzin, and then take down the rest, leaving zombie for last.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    It matters how you handle the battle, too. You generally want to kill the weakest one twice, which exhausts zombie’s replace/revive mechanic. I also like to keep Talzin stunned, ability blocked, or cooldown increased if possible to prevent plague. It’s not necessary to win, but it’s easier. Once you kill the weakest one twice and zombie has twice replaced and revived them, I knock out Old Daka, annihilate Talzin, and then take down the rest, leaving zombie for last.

Fracture zombie to keep its taunt from popping up? Or keep it for controlling some of the other characters?

Cheers and thanks
    Thavic Thule
  • Ededed
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    It matters how you handle the battle, too. You generally want to kill the weakest one twice, which exhausts zombie’s replace/revive mechanic. I also like to keep Talzin stunned, ability blocked, or cooldown increased if possible to prevent plague. It’s not necessary to win, but it’s easier. Once you kill the weakest one twice and zombie has twice replaced and revived them, I knock out Old Daka, annihilate Talzin, and then take down the rest, leaving zombie for last.

Fracture zombie to keep its taunt from popping up? Or keep it for controlling some of the other characters?

Cheers and thanks
    Thavic Thule

Fracture mt, not zombie. Shock zombie, Aoe stun whatever. To block the taunt. Fracture expires, remember thrawns basic stuns whoever has ability block on them.
    Edit - it does matter what the make up of the team is, but fracture can't be cleansed, and sion can clear zombie's taunt. My turn order is Vader aoe, culling blade, thrawn pass to ep, then sion. (Pass can go to ep or Sion i just find the aoe stun more helpful first)
    Daka daka (or assaj) first and second. Fracture mt when it comes up. It helps if you kill the zombie once or twice to slow it down.
    Post edited by Ededed on
    UpTheIrons