New Clue!

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Recom wrote: »
    Crumb has a few coloured pixels in the bottom left of his avatar, are those the same ones as for the C3PO puzzle? I can't enlarge the image enought to tell.
    That's from the old puzzle. I left that there so maybe one day someone finds, decodes again and then freaks out about it as news. :P

Looks like you folks are at a bit of an impasse. This one can be hard to recognize so here's a hint to put you on the straight and narrow:

I've just woke up and having my breakfast but all I can think about is getting more of this guy
    g3dvhashmiir.jpg

Porkins confirmed
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Crumb has a few coloured pixels in the bottom left of his avatar, are those the same ones as for the C3PO puzzle? I can't enlarge the image enought to tell.
    That's from the old puzzle. I left that there so maybe one day someone finds, decodes again and then freaks out about it as news. :P

Looks like you folks are at a bit of an impasse. This one can be hard to recognize so here's a hint to put you on the straight and narrow:

I've just woke up and having my breakfast but all I can think about is getting more of this guy
    g3dvhashmiir.jpg

Gam guard rework confirmed
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Crumb telling us to break open our piggy banks for what’s coming
  • Or a CUP rework...

g3dvhashmiir.jpg

Maybe Nod from resistance?

latest?cb=20181021183955
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Wiggensbog wrote: »
    Porkins Confirmed

dwiwoj2lj32d.jpg

It's in relation to the puzzle, not a new character :(
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    So the pig thing is helpful to decode this nightmare bro ?
  • MichaelScarn890
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Looking at the last line

“Fail nigh and stem hope. Rotated. No Help...”

If you take the word “help” out of “Fail nigh and stem hope”, that phrase becomes “Fai nigh and stem o”. If you were to “rotate” that phrase, and put it in the anagram solver used already, the first option that comes up is “Animated GIFs”

The rest of that line could be what others mentioned before with referencing a specific Lunix directory with the password being dunce
  • I guess what crumb wants to say is "bacon"
  • Bacon's cipher?
  • Pig= Gam guard. The gamorrean guard will get a rework and have deathmark!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    We absolutely need the brains to solve this.
    The poets won’t save the world (unfortunately)

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ham Solo ?
  • I reverse photo searched to check if this specific pig had meaning, but 95% of the photos are just stock images. No special name for the pig.
  • It’s Padme with a strange pregnancy calculating wheel done in parsecs- new baby leia and child anniken confirmed!!
  • Germi wrote: »
    Ham Solo ?

Oh god, another ham solo is coming??
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Wiggensbog wrote: »
    Porkins Confirmed

dwiwoj2lj32d.jpg

It's in relation to the puzzle, not a new character :(

Did you just switch insurance?
    fvt9lp257i75.jpeg
  • “OINK OINK we’ll be pigs!” - Greatest movie ever!

Gamorreans are pigs AND Scoundrels!

uq7v740n2du3.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • filename: "g3dvhashmiir"?
  • DarthJarX2
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If it is a Bacon cipher, then the first line is decided into this:

AABABABBBABAAAB AAAAA BAABBAABAAAAAAABAABAAABAA AAABBBABAAAABAA BABBAAABBBBBAAA AABABABABBBBAAA AABABAAAAABAAAB AAAABAABAAAAAAABAABB BAABBAABBBABAAABAABA BAABBAABBBAAAAABAABB AAABB AAAABAABAA ABBABAAAAABBAAA BABABABAAABAABAABAAAABBBAABBABAAAAABAAABBBAAA

If you change it to binary, that might create our next clue, but I'm not so good with computers
  • Putting the pieces altogether, Ham solo + Gam guard = Mythic raid + OT falcon shards ??

g3dvhashmiir.jpg

Finally, we get our long awaited Ugnaught rework!
  • BBaker
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's a pigpen cipher

Just don't know what to do with it though lol
  • He wants to put the pig to death- DEATHSTAR raid confirmed Falcon shards rewarded
  • OT Falcon for sure. What we really need is a new Han to fly it though! Marquee Pilot Han and Pilot Chewie. Make it happen CG. Everyone wants this.

Whoa, not everyone wants more marquee; maybe, since non piloting han/chewie doesn't make sense anyway, add crew to appropriate han/chewie.
  • I solved it, it is... The rest of the leak that hasn't been released yet. Dun dun dun
  • I solved it, it is... The rest of the leak that hasn't been released yet. Dun dun dun

Nope, its all there for you to solve :)
  • OT Falcon for sure. What we really need is a new Han to fly it though! Marquee Pilot Han and Pilot Chewie. Make it happen CG. Everyone wants this.

Whoa, not everyone wants more marquee; maybe, since non piloting han/chewie doesn't make sense anyway, add crew to appropriate han/chewie.

"I've just woke up and having my breakfast but all I can think about is getting more of this guy" , it means
    more Ham Solo