Cantina Tokens

Who would be the next character to get from spending your cantina tokens I currently have
-Boba
-Old Daka
-Chopper
-Qui-Gon Jin
-Poe Dameron
-first order Officer

Replies

• Options
    This section is for feedback. Not questions. General Discussion, Arena and Characters, or New Players is more appropriate.

That said, Chopper is the most important to get Phoenix off the ground. Then Boba Fett as a scoundrel and to get bounty hunters started, on top of having a solid ship. Possibly First Order Officer if you start First Order sooner rather than later, as he's one of the most important members of the faction.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Depends on what your next goal is.

I would vote boba or old daka, without any other info. Maybe chopper if you dont have thrawn.

Misread that post
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    OP has all three of those.

Depending on how advanced you are:

-Ashoka has a decent ship with an excellent reinforcement to counter Slave 1 etc.
    - Cassian U-wing also has an excellent reinforcement but needs hard to get/gear pilots x3
    - Hoth Rebel Scout required for LSTB missions
    - Fives also has a decent ship for earlier game/possibly for late game time out fleet.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I'd probably go for Fives. His ship is pretty good and he's one of two clones that are still somewhat useful (Rex being the other). Plus, clones seem like a strong candidate for an eventual rework. Y'know, beyond sticking helmets on them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Fives