C3PO who do I need to have to make this easy as possible?

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited January 2019
I’m just wondering who I need to farm to make the even easy as possible.

Replies

• My understanding is you need all of them except for Teebo and Scout. The event will get slightly easier as you invest more gear and zetas into the team obviously.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Teebo leading Chirpa E Scout Elder Paplpoo will be my team. All G8-10 with speed health mods. Edit - no way in he'll I am zeta'ing an ewok
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The minimum I've seen for 7* is zeta on chirpa. All gear 9. All omegas. Arena mods.

Edit: it was Chirpa, Paploo, Wicket, Elder, Logray
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Post your account
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Post your account

My Ewoks are trash. I’m just wondering who I should be farming.

• Chirpa, Paploo, Wicket, Elder, Logray is the optimal team.

Yes , this is the best team to use

Thank you. I’ll get to farming.

• That's the team I used. I had Chirpa and Elder at G12 and the rest at G11. I have no zetas on any of them. With a zeta on Chirpa, it might be easier but it can be done without (it just took a ton of retries to get the right RNG for 7*).
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I used a g11 Chirp, Elder, and Logray with g10 Wicket and Papaloo. I had zetas on Chirp and Logray along with all abilities at omega.

It was easy peasy.
  • I used Scout instead of Wicket since he's like 4* still. 2 zetas on Paploo and Chirpa. Tried a good 50-60 times without Logray since he wasn't farmed until a couple of days in. No chance. With Logray, pretty easy. Moved my fastest non-6* mods over too. Nowhere near as tough as Chewie (which I did without Bossk....).

https://swgoh.gg/p/327441434/
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Chirpa, Paploo, Wicket, Elder, Logray

This is definitely the optimal team. It seems to be fairly doable without Wicket OR without Logray, but missing both seems to be on par with trying to beat the Chewie event without Dengar or Bossk i.e. so brutally difficult that it's just not worth it.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Teebo leading Chirpa E Scout Elder Paplpoo will be my team. All G8-10 with speed health mods. Edit - no way in he'll I am zeta'ing an ewok

I have searched these forums and YouTube to see if what you are proposing is feasible. It is not.

Minimum 7* squad is zChirp, Paploo, EE, Wicket, Logray, all G9

If you are using Scout and Teebo instead of Wicket and Logray, minimum requirements are zChirp, 3x G11, 2x G10.

If you don’t want to burn a Zeta, I’m guessing you’ll need the optimal lineup (Chirpa, Paploo, EE, Wicket, Logray), all G11 minimum.
  • Has anyone beaten the event without elder? That’s the one Ewok I didn’t farm for some reason.
  • winky wrote: »
    Has anyone beaten the event without elder? That’s the one Ewok I didn’t farm for some reason.

I havent heard of anyone doing that since most find the need to revive and heal the ewok at some point in battle, but I would be curious if someone has done it without elder.