New Clue!

Replies

• Not my server but this is from a few pages back. Credit to the original poster
    sigsig wrote: »
    We have a good sized group on Discord working on it if anyone wants to join
    https://discord.gg/nBSPjye

• Nice job cg with every block containing a g also containing a c
  • Thinking the first 3 letters/numbers indicate a node in either cantina, dark side or light side battles
  • My guess:
    Everything y'all say as a group they will do just because you seem excited about it
  • We seem to need a certain letter of different characters names in relation to their node, whether it's the reward or the boss
  • I'm guessing, hoping really, it's gonna end up being coordinates to dagobah and this is Jedi Luke haha.

If its the OT Falcon it'll pass my time til JL 😉
  • The current thought is you get a letter from each block. The location of the node before the x gives you a character and the number after tells you which letter of their name you need
  • MolTarnuk wrote: »
    The current thought is you get a letter from each block. The location of the node before the x gives you a character and the number after tells you which letter of their name you need
    Yeah, that's looking good. I just checked a couple of the very high end-numbers, and they scan to valid letters in very long character names. I think y'all have got this.
  • Exar_K2000
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Basically we are doing research and references based on Cantina light side or dark side nodes given by the text before the x.
    Can we get a confirmation from devs that the cipher is made and worked only in the English version of game ? Characters names are important?
  • So we ended up with a grid and characters names in it. Go for word search now
  • We've got a word search, the more the merrier. Hopefully this works, otherwise I'll send a pic just

hairelanWauHtlarimdaTnargLaMt
    idhtre LawykseKulCKSlygraoraF
    atdnkiOluxbonterianabretstiki
    ugaaiabsarCopLanKsanhilliTbsW
    rMrDAOaTPlokoonkasMaetlcodoms
    ratnDRohpSeeyeerliihrLoiboNol
    ashIigSasnTorlmiaaifotGnieeea
    SavRMaeibsaknnuhmnoMobrobtkni
    ioaGunDiVorabkcalarimdahbanar
    nEdinaeonoSayrePinCOyUyWlsabu
    gdefdnnGtRlsllrNIDCdlDwaeUWhc
    EdRxiBocoAkcnuar OHrSxamsliTr
    kaRbineltsCyharSUrioolosnebro
    OnCaCrdiUerwLsseerrsBnlooeoaM
    odgoiPsSalACiouSbcrumBsyactdS
    SorDnalleTtmBbrruEuolosnahrWn
    rdLWndRetoSgserenotrriColiegn
    eeTniMeobolasr ynhieauaiadnia
    DeUm euRhner xJomfmdeDengarrv
    areklawy soikanaarwniLCeywVei
    eGJnimaalyonCmacoceadsaukttGl
    laOrkiroOSldurnDebCCenhrGThdl
    elmeKdOsaBoazMazkanataoteoSio
    mebPlaKrracnrtknatSibnOfRFyrW
    enapaLlesrrokItsraLneworiaoBi
    RerokahAxaenauQwalauCGEnabdac
    PrehCuirrdFsabinewrenunheoae
    slcwCeyxaeeFFoSirrabeneKbhzes
    olneWoLsKniBRaJRaJaakttaWeet
  • Yeah, that strategy is starting to look more difficult. [letter-1][number-1][letter-2] looks like it does successfully identify a cantina node, LS hard node, or DS hard node; and [number-2] looks like it is uniformly less than the number of characters in the associated toon name. But when I play around with this, I'm getting gibberish---so either I'm getting new cyphertext or I'm doing it wrong. (Working with English version of the game.)
  • Mike10003
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Extracting the letter from each cantina/LS/DS node has created a 29x29 word search where many names are currently being found. Some of the lines did not create a letter, and thus there are some blanks
  • Is that jar jar binks down at the bottom lol
  • Rich_707 wrote: »
    Is that jar jar binks down at the bottom lol

Yes it is! LOL

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Comet19
    178 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I see Sabine Wren two lines above Jar Jar. Not highlighted on Google doc yet. And Maz Kanata four lines above that.
  • Also near the bottom: Owen Lars and Bistan (both going backwards)
  • Line 15 Salacious BCrumb
  • Plo koon line 5
  • Cassian andor (starting r2 down)
  • F column: Leia Organa, starting on first line.
  • Dengar 11 from bottom, plokoon 5 from top, salacious b crumb 15 from bottom
  • Franimus
    128 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Chirrut column s, starting line 11 and down
    Aurra sing column 1 near the top
    I bet once we find all the names, the leftovers will be the reveal. No way something with Owen Lars is happening.
  • Ben solo backward line 13
    Han Solo backward line 16
  • Admiral Thrawn, line 1 starting at column T going backwards.
  • Shigan
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Darth bane going up 15-AB
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7_8E52s2p3GeWxhIYAjGjafbuCsjQRPbip1Qan7CeA/edit?usp=drivesdk

There's a (messy) search going on here if you can find something, colour it in.