New Clue!

Replies

• It's on the left side 1 from the end
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Anakin with missing n in star zukuss from r in qira
  • I just have to say, @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_EVS_469 , this word search bit is awesome. I still don't really know why we're doing it or where it's going to lead, but it's something that the whole crew can participate in. The community thinking-through is fun, but this is another level of community fun.

Great job, guys!
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    I was wrong theres an extra letter in the google doc that wasn't on the copy paste for luke skywalk(y)er
  • Agreed. As someone who has no brain for code breaking, I appreciate this.
    Trying to get a tally right now.
  • Tsuo_Vook wrote: »
    I just have to say, @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_EVS_469 , this word search bit is awesome. I still don't really know why we're doing it or where it's going to lead, but it's something that the whole crew can participate in. The community thinking-through is fun, but this is another level of community fun.

Great job, guys!

Agreed! I know nothing about ciphers, but this is so cool being on a word search doc with 50 other people right now!
  • So in regards to the simplest splits if you split the alphabet in half that is a simple split that might be overlooked.. the even simpler split would be A Banana split?
  • The Banana split would fit with the Bacon part if you leave the Ns out or use them somehow?
  • Some of these are obscure and I love it. Found sarco plank
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    What is the sense with the red letters ind the sheet? Anything meaningful or just mistakes?
  • Kaziglubey
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Also notice zooming out some x's form. Xwings maybe. X marks the spot
  • Hi guys, I made the spreadsheet to work on but it keeps locking people out and I was having issues logging into this account. Sharable link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j-7xRzrM1Fm-l5VTNUqW1fxiCUf6KFm_ScxB7pSilEI/edit?usp=sharing
  • Stargrazer
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    There are some letters that are incorrect (marked in red font). So far it seems like l->u, o->n, y->k, T->d.

edit: add k->o, K->c
  • Are we thinking there might be some typos/misreads? I found khewbacca y28-q20
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Stargrazer wrote: »
    There are some letters that are incorrect (marked in red font). So far it seems like l->u, o->n, y->k, T->d.

have another one in 7N. It should be a T, but don't know what letter it is in the sheet "i" or "L"
  • I definitely enjoy following along, great job everyone in the forums and CG!
  • Maybe the letters that are incorrect spell something out.
  • Xhedao wrote: »
    Stargrazer wrote: »

have another one in 7N. It should be a T, but don't know what letter it is in the sheet "i" or "L"

It's a small L.
  • BVH3030 wrote: »
    Maybe the letters that are incorrect spell something out.

I found y, D, l, o, l, o, y, k, K, e.
  • Klik klak e19-e26
  • how know if letters are false? B4-1 can be yoda in this case
  • Yea someone needs to check it some of the words make no sense
  • Darth bane vertically in AB column
  • Karbin from the Vader comic?
  • Hey guys - just to let y'all know. Probably unsurprisingly, I've been lurking in the Discord, and I saw you guys find a name that I hadn't intentionally hidden (HUNN). It's not canon, and it looks like Wookieepedia isn't certain of the spelling (HUNN vs HUUN), but either way it's not intended to be a name to be found. So... there's that.

Great job getting this far! Keep on going! :)

- EVS-469
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Bacon has "o" in it. Grievous has "o" in it.

Grievous rework confirmed.
    You’re welcome. Wasn’t that hard really.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • BeijiraReykvana
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    While the "poem" seems pretty nonsense, I don't think it's just a cipher text so that you can directly decipher it in the current order of letters. It definitely looks like one big anagram (or 5 smaller anagrams) to me. By no chiffre you would get a cipher text consisting of more or less correct English words.
    So, while I would assume that you indeed have to decipher the letters of the poem (using a Bacon chiffre?, unless SB_Crumb meant he wanted more Porg instead of more porc...) , I would also assume that you still have to find an anagram of the "clear" text.
    For the scoundrels4life part, I am a bit astonished that it contains one letter twice (the "S"). That would be unusual for a chiffre keyword, right?
    So, maybe "scoundrels4life" is the password ("pwd") we need to access whatever the anagram is pointing at, assuming that they actually tried to include SOME hints when creating the anagram.
    OK, seems the community is actually 2 steps ahead on reddit or Discord. xD
  • While the "poem" seems pretty nonsense, I don't think it's just a cipher text so that you can directly decipher it in the current order of letters. It definitely looks like one big anagram (or 5 smaller anagrams) to me. By no chiffre you would get a cipher text consisting of more or less correct English words.
    So, while I would assume that you indeed have to decipher the letters of the poem (using a Bacon chiffre?, unless SB_Crumb meant he wanted more Porg instead of more porc...) , I would also assume that you still have to find an anagram of the "clear" text.
    For the scoundrels4life part, I am a bit astonished that it contains one letter twice (the "S"). That would be unusual for a chiffre keyword, right?

Already solved the Bacon cipher, got an email address for a forum login, and scoundrels4life was the password.
  • Just counted 76 words. I'm sure I missed some though.
  • Supreme Leader Snoke up the left side!