Is there any way possible?!?!

Bobby_jones77
10 posts Member
edited January 2019
So last April I took a hiatus from the game. My daughter was being born and I was frustrated (felt like I was getting no where with the game). I logged back in starting in December, right after EP legendary event. I’ve been playing the game for 2 1/2 years total and I have all the characters to 7 star EP CLS and R2. Only problem is a missed out on the EP event! He is at 6 stars. I need him to R2 7 stars. I need r2 to cls. 3 legendary characters!!! If any of the developers read this please please please, I’d there is anyway possible, I would die for the EP event same time as cls r2 event. It’s my own fault but I can dream right?!

Replies

• Palpatine makes the R2 event a lot easier, but you can do it with Vader or Thrawn as leaders. What's the rest of your roster look like?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I only have 4 other toons any where close to 7 stars I have to have him to complete it.
    Imaginary 7 star pal lead and he is zeta
    7 star Vader GMT TFP and Snowtrooper. That’s it. That’s all I have for empire
    Revels 7 star bigs wedge PL Farm boy STH old Ben
    And then CLS I have everyone except for R2
  • Empire under vader, thrawn, tarkin, or troopers under veers can all easily do the r2 event. Especially after the vader and ep rework, it shouldn't be too hard.

Ep is probably the best lead though but if you gear to like g9 you can do it without him assuming you have a 5th empire.

But even if you miss it just keep building the req for the next legendary toon you want. Ep comes back about every other month and r2 and cls almost as often. So you'll eventually be able to get them.
  • Yeah that’s the problem unfortunately I need ep cause I don’t have anywhere near enough stars for any other empire. I found out recently that I played the game the totally wrong way so now 2 1/2 years into here I am trying to farm the Phoenix squad for thrawn lol
  • After 9 or so months off i would consider restarting.

You will have a hard time catching up to the higher ranks in Arena. A new account farming NS and Phoenix should get high ranks daily. Those extra crystals can make your experience enjoyable.

Also with the introduction of Grand Arena about 90% of your roster would be ineffective against current defence teams. If you start fresh you only activate toons you need. Keep the rest in a non active state or L1
  • I’ve wasted a lot of recourses on a lot of silly things but restarting is not an option.
    I have the characters to have 7 star EP CLS R2 GM Yoda I need 20 more shards for 7 star Han Solo.
    I rank 535 in arena (witch I don’t care much about) and hover around 300 in ships. Almost have 2 zetas. I would rather wait the few months than restart. If I were to restart I would just quit playing. I was just asking the devs for a miracle lol
  • If you keep going just be patient in time you can advance. The thing the start over people overlook is that people in your squad arena squad get frustrated and quit too.
  • Post/make an SWGOH.gg
  • ...restarting is not an option.

Considering you only have two options and in the above quote you've written one of them off, I'd suggest the way ahead is clear to you.

• To do better in arena farm the req for revan. The req aren't that bad and he'll catch you up more tgan any other legendary. At least for arena
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Post/make an SWGOH.gg

bobbyjones77
    That’s my name swgoh.gg
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    After 9 or so months off i would consider restarting.

You will have a hard time catching up to the higher ranks in Arena. A new account farming NS and Phoenix should get high ranks daily. Those extra crystals can make your experience enjoyable.

Also with the introduction of Grand Arena about 90% of your roster would be ineffective against current defence teams. If you start fresh you only activate toons you need. Keep the rest in a non active state or L1

Don't forget that with the current account the OP can raid heroic Rancor/AAT straight away. Furthermore, he can contribute more to TB and TW for many months than if he starts over. He will be able to be in a better guild with his current account which also grants better rewards.

• I have a pretty good free player guild if you need a home. If you need Han or General from Rancor or HAAT hit me up. I helps lots of players that lose interest in the game. Not trying to spam, trying to help if needed. Hit me up here or just join SkywalkerOG1. There's about 40 of us that play on the relaxed side.